- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to a hardcore sex chapter, but at this point something like that would be more fitting of a porn rather than a giantess story.


The last bit of cum drained into Sarah and I collapsed forward onto her, my face landing between her sweat-drenched breasts.  She ran her long fingers through my hair and wrapped her legs around me, giving me a tight squeeze.  For a moment I stayed on top of her, feeling myself rise and fall with her swift breaths while basking in the post-coital glow.

 

She grabbed me by the arms and rolled over, practically throwing me onto the mattress, and loosened her legs’ hold on me.  Her hands dragged me along the sheets until my head rested on the pillow, my face directly across from hers.  Sarah leaned in and gave me a quick kiss then smiled.  “That was fun,” she said simply, laying her head back on the pillow.

 

“I’ve been dreaming of that for years,” I admitted, resting a hand on her side. 

 

“I know,” she teased.  “What, you think I haven’t seen how you look at me, where your eyes go?  I knew it wasn’t just that giantess thing.  You’re lucky I think you’re cute, too, or you’d be stuck with just fantasies.”

 

Slowly I ran my hand down her side until it came to rest on her butt.  “Is this gonna change anything between us?” I asked.  “I mean, if I knew it wouldn’t I might’ve tried earlier…”

 

Sarah chuckled and swirled a finger on my shoulder.  “No more than you shrinking does,” she purred.  “At the rate you’re going, you’ll be small enough to slip under my clothes in a couple days.  I don’t want you to have any hesitation about crawling into my bra or panties, and I want to be able to stick you in them without you feeling weird.”

 

“Now that I’ve been inside you I should be okay with that,” I replied, smirking.  “And I guess, since we’re already spending so much time together, we might as well spend some of it having sex.”

 

“That’s the spirit!” Sarah exclaimed, slapping my arm.  “And once you get real tiny we’ll be pretty much inseparable.  I’ll have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don’t slip under my shoe.”

 

“And keep me away from the other girls,” I added. 

 

“I’m not too worried about that,” she said.  “If I see you trying to look up another girl’s skirt I’ll just squish you, no problem.”

 

“Better keep them away from me, too.  I’m only going to get cuter, you know.”

 

“I’m not worried about that either,” Sarah came back.  “Any bitch touches you I’ll break her arm.”  I had not expected her to be the possessive type, but it was hardly a surprise.  It was probably less a result of her wanting to own me and more that I would be so easy to steal, anyway, and I could not blame her.  With her I felt safe, while other girls might not be quite as gentle.  Some of them might even torture me just for fun.

 

Sarah closed her eyes and in a few seconds her breathing had slowed when she drifted off to sleep, a smile still on her peaceful face.  I decided to follow suit, closing my eyes and snuggling against the pillow.  Soon I fell asleep too, secure in the fact that I had nothing to fear despite my diminishing size.


I found myself back in my room, just waking up in my bed.  To my dismay Sarah was nowhere to be found, and I was completely alone.  Slowly I swung my legs over the side of the bed and walked out of my room toward the kitchen to get some breakfast.

 

The ground shook briefly, then returned as soon as they had died off, growing more powerful each time.  A shadow fell over the house, and the side of an enormous white shoe blocked the window, creating a quake strong enough to knock pictures off the wall.  I had found Sarah.

 

A calamity arose and the entire house shuddered, climaxing in a great crash as the earth was torn asunder.  I was thrown against the wall and anything that was not nailed down slid across the floor, and out the window I saw a tremendous white sock scrolling past.  The sock turned to smooth, glowing skin, then a curtain of plaid as the house was carried upward.  It soared past a billowing white wall of fabric, dotted regularly with buttons half the window’s size, until a pair of purse lips filled the viewport.

 

The ascent slowed, coming to a stop with a gigantic gray eye pressed against the window.  “Hi there!” Sarah boomed, her voice powerful enough to rattle the walls.  “Looking for me?”  It seemed Sarah had found me, too.  “Let’s get you out of there so I can play with you, huh?”

 

Gravity seemed to invert while the house rapidly dropped, throwing me against the ceiling.  Loud thuds came to the floor and I dropped down, landing hard on my chest.  Through the window I saw her breasts straining against the shirt, and the house began to tilt backwards, sending everything sliding again and slowly panning up to her face.  Sarah looked down at the house in her hand, a smug grin on her face.

 

Cracks ran from the ceiling, and I heard supports in the roof snap.  One of Sarah’s long fingers crashed through the wall and pressed into the ceiling while her hand strengthened its grip.  Almost effortlessly she tore the roof off, and as she pulled it away I saw that it fit perfectly in her hand.  She tossed it aside, then her hungry gaze fell on me.

 

I scrambled to crawl underneath the table and out of her sight.  No sooner had I gotten situated then her tremendous finger set down next to it, its tip trapping me.  With a light flick she threw the table off me, denting it from the force, then pinned me with the same finger.  The sheer weight of it held me in place while I struggled to get out from under it.

 

Sarah’s thumb swung in and set down on my side, then she pinched me between that and her forefinger.  She lifted me out like I weighed nothing and held me over my broken shell of a house.  Her hand tilted more and it slipped out of her palm, tumbling to the ground where it shattered.  For good measure she brought her foot down on it, stomping the rubble into a pile of broken trash.

 

White flashed past my eyes and it felt as though my skin was about to be torn off while she raised me up to her face.  Her brilliant eyes gleamed while she held me in front of them, and a broad smile dimpled her round cheeks.  “Was my tiny boyfriend trying to hide from me just now?” Sarah asked in her rumbling voice.  She gave me a firm shake before adding, “You should know by now that your giantess girlfriend is always watching.”

 

Gently she set me down in her palm, still spotted with dirt from the house’s foundation in places, and opened her fingers.  While I stood on the great fleshy plain she leaned in closer, filling my view with her gigantic face.  Her eyes bore down on me from high above, and her lips puckered outward.  A strong wind blew from between them, staggering me back from the power of her minty breath.

 

A thunderous giggle issued from her throat while she watched me struggle to remain standing.  “You’re so small!” Sarah exclaimed through the laughter.  “I can do whatever I want to you, and you can’t fight back!”  To illustrate her point she curled a finger inward and shoved me with it, pushing me forward hard enough I fell on my face.

 

While I got back to my feet she giggled some more and brought her other hand back toward me.  She extended a finger and began swirling it around me on her palm.  I was barely taller than her fingernail, painted a dark blue to contrast with her light skin.  “Not that you would try,” she said.  “If you did I would just crush you.”  With a quick flick she batted me with the tip of her finger, then resumed having it circle around me.

 

I tried to step out from within the finger’s orbit but she simply swung it around faster, ramming it into me and sending me stumbling across her palm.  Before I could recover she hooked the finger around me, hitting me in the back and knocking me over again.  While I struggled to get back up she set the finger down on me, pressing me into her palm.

 

Sarah tapped me on the back with her titanic fingertip, never giving me enough time to get out from under it.  “Actually, if I wanted to I could crush you like a bug right now,” she declared.  She pressed her finger down harder on me, making my body strain from the pressure.  “Just a little bit harder and squish!”  The pressure increased and I began struggling to get out from under her, but I remained firmly beneath her finger.

 

The pressure suddenly released, and she gave me a light tap.  “I don’t wanna, though,” she said, bringing her thumb closer.  Sarah carefully watched while they pinched together around the back of my collar, just missing squashing me between her fingers.  She lifted me out of her palm and held me against her face, slowly dragging me up her smooth cheek as she slowly drew me upward.

 

She stopped when I was in front of an enormous eye, held less than an inch from the cornea.  Every detail and fleck of the iris showed against the bright gray backdrop, and I could even see some of the inner workings of her pupil.  Sarah blinked, briefly covering my view with her eyelid and tickled me with her long, thin eyelashes.

 

“I know this is a cliché,” Sarah began while lowering me from her eye, her booming voice causing my insides to vibrate, “but you look good enough to eat.”  She stopped when I was in front of her lips, letting me see her enormous grin.  “It just so happens that you’re bite-sized, and I could do with a quick bite.”

 

Sarah’s jaw dropped and she rushed forward to gobble me up.  Her lips passed over me, then her teeth snapped shut at the last second, making a resounding clack when they came together.  The great incisors loomed over me for a second before she closed her lips in another grin.  “I wouldn’t eat you like that!” she proclaimed.  “I might bite my fingers.”

 

Slowly she lifted me along her face again, keeping my collar securely pinched between her fingers.  When I was looking down at her golden hair she tilted her head back.  “I hope you taste as sweet as you are,” she said while I dangled above her.  “I’d hate for our last moment together to leave a bitter taste in my mouth.”  Then she opened her mouth wide, revealing the chasm she was about to drop me into.

 

Sarah opened her fingers and I began to plummet in slow motion.  I fell inexorably toward her gigantic maw, limbs flailing during my descent.  Nothing I did could alter my course, however, and I continued to drop straight toward her hungry pit while she watched with amused eyes.  My tiny body slipped between her gaping lips and I fell onto her tongue, where I was quickly flicked back toward her throat.  Her lips slowly closed, casting me into darkness, and the last thing I saw was her hand suspended high above.


I awoke with a start to find Sarah practically on top of me.  Her lips were right in front of my eyes, still pulled tight in a sleepy grin.  She opened her mouth and smacked her lips a couple times, giving me a view right into her cavernous maw.  A chill ran down my spine with the memory of the dream still fresh.

 

Her eyelids parted and she looked down at me, smiling wide enough to show her teeth.  “Good morning,” she moaned.  She pushed on my chin so that my face was inclined toward hers, then she leaned in and kissed me.  “How’d my shrinking boyfriend sleep?”

 

“Not great,” I answered.  “I had one of the dreams where you ate me again.”

 

“Mm, so did I,” Sarah replied, her smile not at all dimming.  “But at least we got to wake up next to each other, right?”

 

“Right,” I said, caressing her side.  “So I guess I slept pretty great after all.”

 

“You’re so sweet,” Sarah said, planting a quick kiss on my forehead.  “We can compare dreams while we measure each other.  I feel taller, but I’m not sure how much of that is me growing or you shrinking.”  I slid out of the bed and she followed, taking a moment to stand over me, completely naked.  Her navel was just about eye level with me; she was definitely taller, at least in comparison to me, and we began to get dressed.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!  They really help motivate me to keep writing.