- Text Size +

I followed Sarah out to her car sitting by its lonesome in the driveway.  She did not drive it often since she lived within walking distance of school and me, but the mall was significantly further.  Plus, from the sound of it she expected to buy a lot, and I certainly would not be much help carrying it home.  By the time she finished I might even come up to her knees.

 

When we hopped in Sarah looked uncomfortable, practically sitting under the steering wheel.  “Why am I so-“ Sarah began, then briefly giggled.  “Oh yeah, I grew like half a foot, how’d I forget?”  She gradually moved her seat back until it was as far away from the pedals as it would go.  “Still feel a little squished,” she remarked, “but not as much as you’re gonna when I actually squish you.”

 

My new size was also giving me some problems.  I was getting used to my feet not reaching the floor when I sat on something, but much more pressing the chest strap covered my face.  “Uh, Sarah?” I said to get her attention, pulling it down so that it stopped pressing on my nose.  “I’m not entirely sure this is safe.”

 

She looked at me and let out a thoughtful hum.  “Yeah, I think that’s a problem,” she agreed while starting the car.  “You should probably be in a car seat, but I don’t have one, and it’d seem like a pain to set it up for something you’ll only use twice.  Besides, seems like it’d be embarrassing for you to be strapped into one of those.”

 

“You’re right, it would,” I confirmed, sliding over in the seat so that it was less of a hazard.  “I’m just a little worried about flying through the windshield.”

 

“You’re ‘a little’ a lot these days,” Sarah teased, putting the car into gear.  “Tell you what, I’ll drive real carefully so that you don’t get hurt.”  She backed out of the driveway, apparently deciding that was good enough, and we set about our way.

 

We stayed quiet for the entire drive, with her quieter than usual music playing as the only noise.  She seemed to be taking her pledge to be careful seriously, double and triple checking before doing anything and staying intensely focused on the road.  For my part I was satisfied to simply look up at her while she drove.  Everything about her was perfection to me, a sentiment that was reinforced by the sunlight dispersing through her slightly messy hair, and there was something about her intensely focusing on something besides me, like she didn’t even know I was there, that made her particularly appealing.  I looked forward to the day, hopefully very soon, when her face would occupy my entire field of view without her having to lean forward into me.

 

It was not a particularly long drive, though I may have simply lost track of time gazing at Sarah.  She swung her long legs out of the car while I shoved the door open and hopped onto the ground, not even really needing to release the seatbelt.  We met in the middle in front of the car, whose engine block was almost taller than me, and she looked at me expectantly.  “So?” she asked excitedly.  “Did you shrink?”

 

I forced myself to tear my eyes away from her face so that I could look straight forward.  Sure enough I was no longer looking at her waistband, but at the top of her crotch.  “Yeah, at least an inch!” I answered, causing her to smile widely.

 

“You’re getting so small,” Sarah replied, beaming down at me.  “I just wish I could fit you in my shoe right now.  Do you think there’s any way to speed it up?”

 

“No idea,” I responded while we started walking across the parking lot.  “Could be a totally steady process, could be one of us is doing something to hurry it along.  I haven’t exactly shrunk before, you know?”

 

“Could’ve fooled me,” Sarah chided.  “And trust me, if there’s a trigger I will find it.  I’m gonna to have you under my foot before school, that’s a promise.”  While we walked she kept pace with me, taking very slow steps to not leave my stubby legs behind.  Her arms hung down to my face, with her delicate fingers brushing the top of my shoulder when they swung past. 

 

“I think I like walking with you even more now,” Sarah remarked when we got near the doors.  “I feel like a lumbering giantess walking through a city, the only thing missing is the earth shaking with every step.”  She decided to add the sound effects herself, whispering a little “Boom” every time her heels hit the ground.

 

Once we were inside I looked up at her and saw her eyes darting back and forth as though she were overwhelmed with options.  “Where should we go first?” I asked, hoping to provide some guidance.  “I mean, I wouldn’t mind helping you pick out some dresses.”

 

“Dresses are fine,” she began, “but I think you’ll be better at it when you’re a little bit smaller.  Plus, if I have to wear this tiny-ass bra much longer I’m going to go crazy, this thing is seriously uncomfortable.”  As if to emphasize the point she worked her arms back and forth, trying to adjust her chest without outright groping herself in public.

 

While we walked through the crowded building I was given a sobering reminder that shrinking meant more than just Sarah looking a lot taller to me.  Most people towered over me, the top of my head barely reaching their chests in many cases.  Even children who could not have been older than nine or ten had a few inches on me, with one particularly tall girl staring at me as though I were a bipedal bug while she passed.  Not only that, but they seemed to pay me a lot less mind.  One woman who must have been in a huge hurry ran right into me, then gave me a disgusted look as though I had run into her breasts on purpose before sidestepping around me.  I could practically feel the revulsion while she glared down at me, like she abhorred my very existence.

 

“Okay, so it’s not people staring at you,” Sarah began, checking off a mental list, “or that girl would’ve had you dead to rights just then.  It’s not people running into you either, or that lady would’ve squished you before I got a chance.  Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s boobs either, so I won’t be walking out of here with you nestled in one of my cups.  Guess I’ll just have to try more things when we get home, won’t I?”  She winked down then stepped through a doorway into a store that apparently only sold women’s underwear.

 

Before I could follow her I spotted something that made me freeze.  Two girls from our class, Amber and Michelle, were talking toward me with a completely unobstructed view.  This was the last thing I needed: not only had they never been particularly kind to me despite being pleasing to the eyes, I did not want anybody from school except Sarah to know I was shrinking until I would be able to hide from them.  Luckily the size worked in my favor this time and they did not spot me, engaged in what must have been a very engrossing conversation with each other, and I was able to slip into the store after Sarah.

 

When I caught up to her, Sarah was pulling a bra off the rack and adding it to a set she already had hanging off her wrist.  She saw me and paused, flashing me a smile and taking both ends in her hands.  “What do you think?” she asked, holding it to her chest.  It was black and fairly unremarkable, suited to everyday wear, except for the fact that each cup was bigger around than my head.  “It looks a little big for me, but if I’m still growing my boobs will probably grow too and I don’t want to come back here in a week.  And it’s got some cushion, perfect for when you catch a ride.”

 

Sarah picked out several more, mentally judging them by some rubric I had no frame of reference for before either putting it back or adding it to the growing collection on her arm.  At some arbitrary point she decided she was satisfied and left the racks, walking back to the fitting rooms.  I followed closely behind her, not only because I did not want to draw undue attention as a man in a women’s underwear store, but there was something enticing about the way she walked.  She may not have had much of one, but now that her butt was near eye level the way it shook with each step was hypnotizing.  My eyes locked onto it, its shape exaggerated by her tight yoga pants, and I did my best to stay as close as possible without shoving my nose into her crack.

 

Once the fitting room door was closed, Sarah tossed her temporary collection of bras onto the seat then turned to me.  She practically tore off her shirt and twirled it around on her finger before letting it fly, narrowly missing my head as it sailed by.  “Ugh, I should’ve just gone braless today,” she remarked, unhooking the one she was wearing in the back.  Without tension holding it together it practically flew off, letting her breasts spill out with visible red circles where it had been cutting into them.

 

Sarah gave me a sly grin then leaned over and grabbed me by the chest with her large hands.  She hoisted me up and pulled me to her chest, jamming my face into her cleavage.  Instinctively I began to motorboat them, and she helped me along by shimmying in the opposite direction.  After a while of slamming breasts larger than my head against my face she stopped, and I looked up at her from between her breasts.  Unsurprisingly she was looking back and let out a short giggle.  “Mm, your head already fits nicely in there,” she said.  “Won’t be too long before the rest of you can, too.”  Slowly she set me back on the ground, then set about trying on the bras.

 

The first one she had trouble even fastening in the back, and the cups conformed exactly to the fading marks circling her breasts.  After a couple tries she pulled it back off, then looked at the tag.  “Oh, right” she said.  “I accidentally grabbed my old size out of habit.  Gonna be a no on this one.”  She tossed it at me, aiming so that it perfectly draped over my head.

 

When I got it off my face she already had the next one on and had just begun working the clasps.  “Thought I’d give you a little preview,” Sarah remarked while she finished with the fasteners.  She turned to the mirror and cupped herself with her hands, poking and prodding along the cup to get a feel for it.  After some fiddling she repeated the process, then slipped it back off.

 

“Fits like a glove,” she said, sliding her arms out of it.  “Or I guess more like a bra.”  Sarah tossed it off by itself, then pulled the one she was inspecting when I walked up onto it and declared, “Just need to get a few more in these sizes and I’ll be set.  If they don’t get any bigger, the larger ones will just have a little more room for you.”

 

Instead of going for the door, Sarah picked up the fancier bra she had left on top of the pile.  Without saying anything she began putting it on, grinning a little to herself while she fastened the back.  By the time she was finished I finally thought to ask, “So, why are you trying that one on, too?”  She let her arms drop, and I think I figured it out.  The way it was shaped pushed her breasts together, making them seem even larger, and when it caught the light just right the alabaster fabric was translucent in places.  Small lace frills fringed the edges, adding some artistic flair to the masterpiece of Sarah’s chest.

 

Sarah leaned over, nearly bending in half, until her face was mere inches from mine.  She regarded me silently with her heavy-lidded gray eyes for a moment while I reflected how even while bowing so far over I still had to look up at her face, which now loomed much larger than mine.  “That’s because,” she began duskily, giving me a brief, lingering kiss, “it’s for you.”  A hand slid behind my back, firmly holding me in place as though I would want to back away.

 

Suddenly Sarah dropped a knee to the floor and her hand pulled me toward her.  My chest ran into hers, but before I could stumble back her hand ran up my back and grasped the back of my head, shoving it into her cleavage.  Instinctively I fought back at first, but quickly realized what was going on and let it happen.  She touched her lips to my ear and whispered, “I can’t wait for you to be in there, can you?  I’m gonna mash you between my breasts and you’ll struggle, oh you’ll struggle so much, but you’ll be too small and helpless to do anything about them.  Does that sound fun to you?”  Her hand let go of the back of my head and I nodded enthusiastically without even pulling my face out of her cleavage.

 

She gently pushed me back and stood, then swapped out the lingere piece for the more practical one she had tried on earlier.  I stayed close while she grabbed some more of the same size bras, then approached the counter.  After telling the clerk about the one she was wearing she paid, then we left.  Once we were outside she looked down at me, grinning, and said, “Let’s go get you some clothes real fast, I want to let you get good and small before getting clothes for me.”

 

If that was her plan it was certainly working.  Sarah was a bit taller than she had been just moments before when she held my face into her chest.  If this was steady, by the time we got to shoes, I would have to be careful not to fall inside one.  I would be lying if I said I was not looking forward to it.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!