- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I have some fun with my classmates this time around

The bell to 2nd period rang and sat down in my seat with 3 of my best friends. Lexi a black haired mexican girl with moderate boobs and a very nice ass, Troy a buff guy who is on the football team and also my bro for life, and Anna. A white girl with red hair, small boobs, and a moderate ass.

I couldnt get last period out of my head so I decided to have some more fun. First I grew lexis boobs so they were both the size of watermelons, then I made Annas boobs As big as Lexis and made her ass a bit bigger. Next I shrunk me and troy both down to 1'' tall. Me and him were now standing between Lexi and Anna on the desk.

"So you two short stacks what do you think of my new shirt" Lexi asked. She was wearing a pink tank top with the bottom cut to expose her stomach, she was on the tennis team and therefore had some abs starting to form

"I think it looks great" Troy yelled up to her

"Me too"

"Hey guys who wants to come to my place this saturday, My parents are gone so we will have my house all to ourselfs, no one to tell us what to do" Anna said

The rest of us all agreed to meet at her house saturday and probably spend the rest of the weekend together.

I grew me and Troy back to our normal sizes when this guy I hate damien walks over and starts flirting with Lexi and Anna. I am obviously annoyed as these are my best friends and this guy is a total dick. And then suddenly I got a very malicious idea. I shrunk damien to the size of 1/2mm and then suddenly he was standing right next to lexis right boob which is resting on the desk. No one seemed to notice him anymore due to his small size and he was all but forgoten by everyone but me.

Then moments later Lexi starts bouncing up and down in her seat "Guys I just had the best idea, because Annas parents are away we should raid her dads fridge for beer while were over"

As she did this her massive tits started bouncing up and down on the desk, then suddenly she scooted forwards a big and a tit the size of a house slammed down onto Damien crushing him flat and leaving a tiny red spot on her blouse. I had never felt more satisfied in my life, that asshole was just killed by a boob and no one even noticed, It was like he was never even there.

Because of this newfound power over peoples lifes I suddenly got the idea to shrink two more guys I hate in this class. I shrunk one down to ! inches and he was now standing on a desk with a girl poking him non stop. The other I shrunk down to 1/2 inch while he was eating chips with his girlfriend. Upon shrinking he ended up ontop of the chip his girlfriend was eating. I watched as the chip was lowered into her mouth and he was chewed and swallowed never to be seen again.

Chapter End Notes:

so sorry for another short chapter, im just experimenting with writing ideas