- Text Size +

Gina, the 15-mile tall giga- giantess, waded into the Atlantic. And wading she would keep doing, for she was so large now that the ocean could not reach beyond her thighs. She didn't need to swim once. Even if she wanted, she couldn't, for the water was too shallow for her.


Gina saw little specks on the waves. Ships. Even the longest vessels reached hardly half the length of her pinky finger. With glee, she swatted them out of her way. 


She had considered to walk across the USA to her home, San Francisco, to punish her uncaring father and trample his collection of old-timers, but why take the effort? The little shit was not worth it, and by now, she probably had her own network of satellites filming her. Surely her old man already knew what his daughter had become. She grinned.


After a short walk Gina saw the coast of Europe in the distance. It was the coast of France.


Rolling huge quantities of water in front of her that flooded many square miles of the inland, the giantess set foot on land again. 


The 15-mile tall Gina trampled across France. Entire forests were crushed at once under her soles with each step, villages disappeared under her toes, countless acres of farmland turned into compressed rock, totally infertile. French cities were simply sucked from their foundations, because of the ultra-strong air replacements and gigantic draft her moving mass caused.


Clouds played around her calves, showing the people of France (and the rest of the globe) nothing but a pair of gigantic, naked feet, walking around, crushing, killing. As if a deity of punishment had come to Earth, too vast to be seen entirely. 


For Gina, it was of no difference where she stepped, it all seemed to feel the same. No tree was able to even tickle her skin, no matter how old and big. Of course, for a 15-mile high being, with feet each 2 mile long and skin about 60 feet thick, no tree or most man-made objects could sent even the slightest sensations to her brain. Even those large rocks were pressed into the ground unknowingly, or crushed to powder under her incalculable weight.


The cloud layer obscured Gina's view and made her calves moist. It was no fun this way. She took a deep breath, inflating her gargantuan boobs and adding temporarily a quarter of a mile to her bustsize, and blew. Gina wanted to see where she was going, and see what she crushed. 


WOOSH! Her breath hit the clouds like a hurricane. They disappeared like cigarette smoke. Too bad for the French down there that her blowing uprooted thousands of trees, disintegrated houses, and even took some of the ground itself on a three-mile journey through the air.


"Ah, better," Gina mumbled as she saw the patchwork of green, brown and yellow at her feet. It were the meadows and pastures of the farmers, now hardly the size of small handkerchiefs to her. Gina continued walking and punishing France with her earth-shattering steps.


She walked towards Paris, recognizing the city by seeing a small iron object that was the size of a needle to her. It was the Eiffel Tower. 


A thin, glittering ribbon revealed to be the Seine river, and large patches of grey that were the countless buildings of the very densely build city. Gina bent down, her breasts dangling like two orbs of impending doom above the French capital.


"Hmmm... somehow I have the feeling I have been here before," she thought. She had never left the US, except going to the space station last year, but the city somehow looked familiar. She shrugged her shoulders. "Must be what they call here a deja vú," she concluded, and began destroying Paris. Just because she could.


However, instead of simply trampling, she decided to dance. Not just a dance, but the cancan, with, she knew, was performed at the Moulin Rouge, a building Paris was famous for. Standing straight, Gina hopped from one leg to the other, crushing countless buildings and boulevards under her foot, while kicking her other leg high up in the air.


"Taa-ta ta-ta-ta-ta taa-ta ta-ta-ta-ta taa-ta..." she sang, switching legs and hopping merrily on Paris. Buildings were crushed or torn from their foundations and flew high in the air from the impact, only to smash to pieces when hitting the ground again.

Streets and the famous boulevards broke open, monuments collapsed, only the Eiffel Tower itself remained defiant.


Until Gina's foot landed square on it!


The metal was bent like a thin paperclip suffering from metal fatigue, and flattened like it was made of dough. Not even the proud landmark of France was able to offer the slightest sensation, let alone pain, to the 15- mile tall Gina.


Countless people died, either being killed directly under her feet, by crumbling buildings, being swallowed by the cracks she made in the ground, or by being flung into the air and smashing on the ground again.


Paris was reduced to a hole of compressed concrete, organic material, and debris. All embedded in deep, foot-shaped craters. Only because Gina did a dance!


After having obliterated the capital, Gina went south. From school, she remembered that the country of Switzerland was surrounded by mountains. She wanted to see it, and also see if she could do something about that....