- Text Size +

The United Nations Headquarters raises 450 feet in the air. An impressive rectangular shape, like a gigantic matchbox, located near the shore of the East River. Nearly every nations' flag waves in front of its entrance. A symbol that the world has at least the intention to somehow unite and is willing to solve problems diplomatically instead of violently. But now, the building was shaking. Violently.


Gina's footfalls fell heavy, and with each step the office building shook more. Its impressive height was first eclipsed as Gina approached, then dwarfed and ridiculed as Gina finally stood over it. The 2000 feet tall giantess was so big, the top of the building barely reached her knees!


The accumulation of flags was crushed as Gina placed her foot on them. A statement, maybe a symbol, of her intentions. By simply stepping on the national symbol of every nation it seemed like the giantess wanted to say "I am boss now."


Although the diplomats and ambassadors had been informed about the rampaging giantess, evacuations had barely begun, partly because of the chaos and mayhem Gina had already caused. The entire city was in panic, and logistics suffered accordingly. The majority of the buildings' occupants stood outside, nervously waiting to be picked up. But now it was too late. Gina towered as easily over them as over their headquarters.


"Well, well. What have we here? Every nations' ambassador. Good! Because I have a statement to make", she announced with her now booming voice.


Gina bent over and scooped the crowd of diplomats in her hands. The fell over each other, and squirmed like a bunch of startled ants as the giantess stood upright again. She gazed at the mass of well-dressed men, and a few women, in her cupped hands.


"So you are the ones who rule the world? Hah! From now on, I am boss here! Look at you! You are nothing compared to me! I can hold you all in my hands! Yes, I hold your miserable lives literally in the palms of my hands! Do you think you are something? I will show you what you are," she humiliated them.


Gina lifted her hands above her head, tilted it back, and opened her mouth. As she tilted her hands, she could hear some of the ambassadors scream, as if they knew what was coming next. They were right. 


Slowly, she let about one third of them fall in her mouth. Gina could feel their bodies as they fell on her huge tongue. Did she actually feel how some of the bodies broke? How their bones shattered as they hit her teeth? Gina wasn't sure, but she knew that the bodies of her captives would break in an instant. She closed her mouth and chewed. The bodies burst and liquid poured out. Gina tasted iron.


Crunch, crunch, crunch. The bones of the late ambassadors offered no resistance to the huge, house-sized teeth and the powerful jaw muscles of the giantess. Each and every body was crushed to a pulp.


Gina swallowed and repeated the procedure with half of what she still had left in her hands. This time, she made sure the remainder of the diplomats could see what she did. Eating the worlds' finest representatives, uncaring about law or ethics.


One of the diplomats, she saw, was about to climb her thumb and jump down. Probably he preferred to smash on the pavement, or maybe her foot, rather than being eaten. Gina saw it, moved her hands quickly to her mouth and licked the man up.

Gulp! He was swallowed alive. No quick death, either by hitting the ground or between her teeth, for such cheek. Gina was as merciless as she was power-hungry.


"Anyone else trying something funny?" she bellowed at the crowd in her hands, her voice so loud that everyone felt their bones and teeth rattle. No one answered.


"You'd better not," Gina concluded and laughed. She opened her mouth, still laughing, and while crying "Ha, ha, haaaaa!" she let the leftover of the ambassadors fall in it. A few chews and a gulp later, and Gina had devoured every countries' representative in the United Nations. But she wasn't finished yet.


The 2,000 feet tall giantess looked at the office building between her legs and grinned. Pathetic! This was where the fate of the world was decided? This lego-like tiny excuse of a building? She would show the world what this miserable toy office was worth.


The giantess bent her knees. Slowly, her shaven cunt descended on the roof of the UN- building. The touch of the gigantic cunt alone crushed a dozen windows, broke concrete and plaster, bent its metal skeleton. This was power! Her womanhood alone could destroy the most important building on the entire planet.


Squishhhhh! With a smacking sound, Gina's cavernous cunt gobbled the building up. As she bent her knees more and more, her hungry vagina devoured the entire headquarters. It seemed to fill her love tunnel perfectly.


Gina began to thrust. Up and down she went, fucking the United Nations headquarters like a gigantic dildo. Slime poured down its windows, glass shattered, debris fell down. Gina closed her eyes and focussed on her cunt. Oh, what power this was! She, who always dreamed of fucking the US president was now fucking the UN office! That notion made her hot. It made her come.


"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!". She screamed as orgasm hit her. All of New York heard it. The poor building was torn from its foundations, mangled and destroyed in her tunnel, and finally vomited out of her cunt with a large wave of slime.


"Pppppppfff!" Gina breathed. This was great! She had killed and fucked the UN! Satisfied, she turned around, gazing at New York City. Now that these puny diplomats were gone, she was in charge!