- Text Size +

Gina trampled through New York City, pushing skyscrapers out of her way and simply crushing the smaller buildings underfoot. She loved being so huge! Towering 2000 feet in the air, and humanity was nothing but a swarm of tiny insects. Their buildings were so puny, they collapsed like nothing under her vast mass. Nothing could stop her. Gina felt great.


Gina savoured every crunch as she rampaged. Panicked people were trod upon by the scores. Taxi's and other cars she flattened. The huge boobed giantess left nothing untouched, slowly New York City was reduced to rubble and debris.


Gina was suddenly struck by a thought. She had eliminated the UN, yes, but what about the boss of her own country? What about the president? She had always dreamed of fucking him, pinning him beneath her male-smothering, macho-taming tits, but that was to gain power. Now, she actually had power. 


"So, why should I tolerate a president here?" she thought. "Why accept there is someone ruling here, while I should be boss? While I AM boss!" It was time to show the president, John Blackfield, who was in charge now. "Let's pay him a visit," she thought. Gina grinned and turned toward Washington DC, not caring what ended under her feet.


Gina left New York City, following a highway to Washington DC. She trod upon dozens of cars, who looked like multi-colored beetles to her. They crunched nicely, while the highway itself was being damaged beyond repair. About every 1500 feet, there now was a huge footprint in the tarmac. Try to renovate that.


Gina saw tiny specks leaving their cars, running away. She smiled. Yes, run you tiny mites! I am Gina, and I have the power. Run while you can! Seeing the people panic and be afraid of her gave the giantess pleasure.


Sometimes, the wicked Gina deliberately trod upon the tiny specks, feeling their insignificant bodies pop under her sole. Some she even twisted to a pulp using nothing but her big toe. 


The distance between New York City and Washington DC is about 200 miles. At her current height of 2000 feet, taking strides of 1500 feet each second, it would take her less than a quarter of an hour to get there. A walk in the park for the giantess.


Bushes and trees where turned to mush, villages trod down, a small hill flattened. Gina enjoyed her height. She noticed several helicopters buzz around her, no doubt filming for whatever news channel. Good! Let the entire world know she, Gina, was a giantess and ready to seize the president! Smart as they were, the crew didn't dare to fly too close to her, like the one did when she was a mere 100 feet tall and gave that Steve guy the ride of his life. They should be afraid of her! Approaching Gina unasked would mean being flattened between two 60 feet long slapping palms, or being crunched between the two biggest tits on the planet. Gina smiled. Destroying a helicopter with her tits! SLAM! What woman could copy that?


Just to test it, Gina picked a large van from the highway and threw it into the air. The large, 16-ton vehicle flew up, then down, and as it passed Gina's breasts, which she had quickly parted with her hands, it got flattened as the giantess let them go.

WHAM! Her enormous boobs slammed together like two fleshy wrecking balls, turning the impressive van into a thin metal plate. Gina didn't know whether the trucker had gotten away before she grabbed the vehicle, but if he didn't... well, what a way to go.


She amused herself thoroughly, enjoying the scope from her height and the feeling of puny human works ending under her vast weight. She, who had worked hard to make carreer within the government, and always dreamed fucking with the president to have her way, was now living that dream to its fullest. And fucking with the president she would. Gina hoped they hadn't evacuated him, that he would be in Airforce 1 as it became clear the capital was her destination, for if that was the case, Gina had no chance getting him.


She pondered that as her foot crushed a farm, its roof collapsing and its walls crumbling like dried clay. She didn't notice.


After a while, she could see Washington DC in the distance, the Capitol's dome greeting her on the horizon. Gina smiled. This was going to be fun!