- Text Size +

Gina trampled her way through Washington DC, looking for the White House. After half a minute, she spotted it. Gina walked towards it, flattening the fence surrounding the presidential home, and plucked the star-spangled banner waving next to it from the ground. She threw it away, as a symbolic gesture she was in charge now.


The giantess knelt and pounded the roof of the white building with her fist. It collapsed immediately.


As soon as the 2000 feet tall Gina peered inside, she saw small dots firing guns at her. It were the bodyguards of president Blackfield, and Gina assumed that meant he was still there. The president was.


Although he heard about the 2000 feet tall girl rampaging in New York City and heading for Washington DC afterwards, the president refused to leave. He wanted to make a statement to the nation. This president did not flee while the country was being devastated. His error, as it would turn out.


The bullets stung Gina, but thanks to her massiveness didn't hurt her the slightest. She reached inside the ruined White House and grabbed the bodyguards, one by one. Gina squeezed their hands holding the guns with thumb and forefinger, and the shooting stopped. Instead, she heard yelps of pain as the bones of their hands were pulverized and their flesh turned to goo between the powerful digits of the giantess .


"Did no one tell you it isn't polite to shoot an unarmed person?" she asked with feinted anger. "Shame on you! You must be punished!"


Standing up, she simply turned the hand holding the guards upside down, letting them fall to their deaths. Dying they did. Gina turned towards the White House again.


"John? Where are you John? Come outside, I want to play with you," she cooed into the open roof. 


Sure enough, she saw the president emerge. How noble, did he want to sacrifice himself to her just for the sake of hoping she would leave the rest of the US alone? Gina smiled and picked him up.


"Hello John. I am Gina. I used to work for you. Now, I have grown above that. I am taking over. But not before I have lived a dream of mine."


With great deft, Gina tore the clothes off the president's body. As he lay naked in her hand Gina smiled and continued:


"I have always dreamed of fucking you, John. But just to gain power, not because I love you. Now, I have the power, but I still am going to fuck you. I prefer small men, John, if only because a woman my height doesn't see her equal often, ha, ha. And though I like powerful men, I take you anyway. Even if you are utterly powerless compared to me, "president", or do you think otherwise, hmm?"


Gina saw the president just stare at her, then he began talking. Gina couldn't hear what he was saying, tiny as he and his voice were. Probably he was going to argue, trying to find a diplomatic solution, trying to appeal to her conscience or the law, yada, yada. Gina wasn't interested.


"Do you like my tits, John?" she asked, bringing the president before one of her mammoth boobs. The tit was so enormous, even its nipple was bigger than John's head!


"I like my boobs. I always dreamed of pinning you under them, but you wouldn't survive that now, John. So much for your power compared to mine. But we can do something else. Hmmmmm....", she blissfully moaned as she rubbed the tiny body of the president over her nipple. This was power! She was holding the president of the USA, and rubbing him over her exposed nipple, for the entire world to see. And he could do nothing against it.


Gina became hot again, and her nipple stiffened. As it grew, it pushed agianst John's face, and the president feared that his face was going to be caved in by the gigantic, growing nipple, in the meantime as hard and big as the trunk of and old oak tree.


"Oooohhh," Gina moaned, "You are quite a lover, John. I thought you would be...".


She laid down, spread her legs and shamelessly plunged the president in her cunt!


"We are open. In you go," she remarked as her pussy, big enough to swallow the UN Headquarters, gobbled the president up. She clenched her vaginal muscles, thus closing her pussy lips, and felt the president struggle inside her. He tried to squirm out, which only resulted in arousing the merciless Gina further. She felt him pound against her sensitive beachball-sized clit, sending waves of pleasure through her vast body. Gina felt another orgasm building up. 


"Oh, oooh...ooohhhh" she moaned, playing with her nipples. The president kicked and punched her sensitive flesh. Then it hit her.


"Aaaaarrrgghh!" she cried. Her entire body shook. Gina's cunt vomited gallons of slime, covering the front yard of the White House. Along with it came the president, who had suffocated in her snatch.... His corpse fell on the ground, slimy and moist. Gina had killed the most powerful man on Earth with nothing but her orgasm!