- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melina enjoys herself

Melina’s whole body was shaking like a leaf under the servicing she was having from the tiny man’s mouth and hands. She barely had the strength to look down between her legs where Lucas was at work. She could not see what he was doing, obscured as he was by his low position under her pubic mound, but she hoped he continued doing it. She could only glimpse, beyond her pubes, his bare back bent to the task, peeking from within her folds and glistening from her juices as his hard, little body slid between her slick labia.

She had felt her knees wobble as soon as Lucas ten minuscule fingers slid under her clit hood and started doing magic. She had to support herself in the table with her hands, as she did not trust her legs anymore, and her hips took a life of their own, bucking by themselves back and forth once his scorching mouth touched her there, and without thinking she stimulated her vaginal entrance with the table’s corner while Lucas touched her at her core. Embarrassing, animal, needy sounds escaped her lips, as years of pent-up sexual dissatisfaction melted away under the gentle ministrations of her tiny lover. As she enjoyed herself, she was angry at the years wasted in her only past, bad relationship, with next to no sex and the little she had was laughably mediocre, judging by the incredible sensations Lucas was giving her on their first time together. The little man surely knew how to get a woman worked up.

Just minutes earlier, she had groomed herself hastily in the bathroom, trying to get as clean as possible to withstand the little man’s inspection she hoped to be having as soon as she got out of the room, knowing he could likely see (and smell) in much more detail than she ever could of herself. Once she did get out, as soon as she saw him there, waiting for her, sitting nonchalantly on the table’s edge, she almost lost her nerve, and barely held from running back into the bathroom. A wave of shame washed over her as she considered what she thought was out-and-out depravity: she wanted the little, defenseless man to watch her naked. For the first time ever, a male was going to see her completely in the nude.

Despite the shame, or perhaps because of it, her arousal was stoked as it can often happen when desire trumps modesty. When Melina saw the little man after coming out of the bathroom, her vagina nearly spasmed with desire at the thought of exposing herself to the little man and seducing him into touching her… she was aching to be filled, aching for his eyes to see her wet, spread open for him. She was almost drunk with the power she held over the tiny Lucas… burning with the urge to use him…

She contained herself, however, trying her best not to look creepy, menacing or needy as she gazed into his tiny frame; the last thing she wanted was to spook or disgust him, trying to keep her poker face, although she of course had never heard of the term. Lucas did not move, he just looked up at her, open mouthed, hopefully not out of fear.

As they stared into each other, a myriad of thoughts, bidden and unbidden spun around in her head in mere seconds: would he be grossed out by her? How could she kiss her (oh how she longed to!) without slobbering all over his tiny face? She did a quick accounting of the wealth of mostly imaginary blemishes even the most beautiful woman think she is riddled with: Is it to late to check my upper lip for mustache-like hairs? And what about old pimple scars, black dots, big pores, wrinkles, moles, and a plethora of supposed imperfections? Paling a little, she recalled Lucas surely had seen her privates already in more detail and closer than even she had, ever, and she had always, since the onset of puberty, already been self-conscious of having slightly protruding, somewhat asymmetrical labia. She tried not to think on that awful first impression he must have had and hoped that he was not holding it against her.

 It is worth noting, however, that not even for a second did she imagine that Lucas could, would and indeed already had perceived, even from a distance, the odor of arousal that emanated from her sex, scent she thought confined to the insides of her vagina and that she had only perceived in her fingertips the rare occasions she had dared to explore inside her, never thinking much about it.

As he did not say or do anything, after a while she stepped forward, feeling the inside of her thighs slick with moisture seeping from her sex. Without taking her eyes from the tiny man, she advanced slowly, savoring the (apparently good) effect she was having on the object of her attempts at seduction. However, she did not want to poison her relationship with Lucas from the start, and she vowed to stick to her plan of making absolutely sure he wanted to go along with what she desired… what she needed. But she would give him a little push, if needed. As for her, she was ready for anything already when she sat before the table.

As she grabbed the table to get a closer look at Lucas, Melina was reminded she would have to proceed with tact, when the tiny man jumped to his feet as her hands touched the table to either side of him. Trying to move very, very slowly but deliberately, Melina propped her chin against the table and looked at Lucas from up close. To her relief, he did not bolt nor flinch, but held his ground, scrutinizing her back with his dark eyes. He looked so cute there, with his tiny toga-like cloth wrapping his body. She startled herself when she started to speak softly to Lucas, words coming out of her mouth without even planning to start talking.

When she had carried him in the waistband of her skirt, Melina noticed Lucas flinched at the sound of voices of people around her (even at the sound of her voice), and she guessed, correctly we might add, that the volume of speech of people her size was perhaps too much for the sensitive ears of tinies like Lucas. She then made a conscious effort to speak to him in a subdued tone.

“Oh, Lucas. It has been so long since I have been with a man… you see… I had this… I guess you could call it a boyfriend, long ago, or long ago to me, I do not know if time goes by at the same rate in whatever magic realm you came from… but it was a few years ago…. at any rate. We never actually went all the way… we did some touching, and kissing, of course, but we never saw each other without any clothes on. He tried to speed things up, but I wasn’t ready, and one day he lost his patience and ended up berating me… when I answered back, he pushed me, I lost my footing and fell to the ground. He dumped me then, literally and figuratively on the spot. Not that I would have wanted to have anything with him after that…”

Speaking to the tiny man, she thought, was not like speaking to an unruly mount or angry dog, but rather like cajoling a bird not to fly away when approached. It was not the content of the words, as she had already established they spoke mutually unintelligible languages, but the mood her speech created both in her and in the little male before her. She had been commended many times on her voice, and she knew how to use it to wheedle even women to her will with it in her job. Lucas listened to her raptly, still as a wooden figurine, captivated, it seemed, by her mouth.

“Ever since, I have been alone… or not alone, but man-less so to speak, and certainly boyfriend-less, sex-less and I feel more than a little hapless. I have friends, but women only. I rarely speak to men and recently I realized that I actively avoid them, out of sheer pusillanimity. My girl-friends often tell me that I do not need a man, and that women need men as much as a slug needs salt, but I cannot deny myself any longer. I want love, a man’s love, and sex, yes, sex, as playing with myself has never done much for me, and I do not even know how to anyway… so…”.

Sensing Lucas was receptive, she decided to take things a little forward. Withdrawing her hands from the table, Melina slowly unwrapped the towel from around her generous breasts and let it slide off her body. Before she could have second thoughts, she rose to her knees, displaying her chest before and above the table, exposing her breasts to the tiny man. His reaction was everything she hoped for: instead of recoiling, his eyes widened, and he stared, open-mouthed, at her chest. Encouraged, Melina drew forward and, not wanting the little man to approach the table’s edge and risk falling, she presented her breasts to Lucas by literally putting her assets on the table. Her nipples were rock hard and tingling maddeningly with the need to be touched.

“I like you very much, Lucas. I liked you ever since I…. since I found you laying there between my feet. So here I am, little man. I want you closer to me...  I hope you can understand what I want you to do, because I myself scarcely know… I only know I want YOU to do something, to me… and hopefully you will know how… I’m yours, if you will have me”. She punctuated her words by extending her index finger to stroke as lightly as she could the side of his face. His skin is so soft! The little man actually closed his eyes, engrossed in her touch. She slid her finger downward until she touched the clever knot by which Lucas had secured his toga to his left shoulder. She left it there, savoring the intense body heat emanating from Lucas, hoping he took the hint.

To her delight, Lucas boldly and skillfully undid the fastening of his garment and let it drop to the floor. The sight of his lovely nakedness provoked a totally unplanned, unladylike, throaty groan that visibly disconcerted him and even her. He was even more perfect than he remembered, and now his cock was no miniscule knob but a full-fledged erection doubtlessly dedicated to her. She lowered her finger more, smiling, and slid her finger between the doll-man legs, then sliding it up to contact with his balls and hard-on, marvelously springy, palpitating and alive. She could not wait to touch it some more, but while she considered how best to do it, Lucas boldly stepped forward and approached her left breast, and as he ran his tiny hands on it, she felt herself tremble under his touch.

When he got to her nipples, almost painful with anticipation by now, she gasped in pleasure and leaned into him, ruining the mood a little as the table actually slid forward with a screech, pushed by her torso. Melina’s breathing started to accelerate as she felt his tiny, surprisingly strong fingers get hold of her nipple and squeeze. When he got his head in closer to it and kissed, nuzzled and licked she thought she would lose it right then. As Lucas other hand caressed the rest of her breast that he could reach while his other hand and mouth were busy around her nipple, he suddenly looked up right into her eyes, eliciting a keening moan she could not suppress. She ventured a hand between her legs and was surprised at how squelching wet she was, literally dripping on the floor.

Her other breast started to protest by the lack of attention, so she carefully withdrew her left boob and presented the other. Lucas wasted no time in attending to that one as well. Melina dared to touch his warm little body with her fingertips and pressed lightly on his back and head against her, bodily lifting him into her tit, the flesh dimpling under him.

“So good…. So good… so goooooooooooood” she mumbled, looking at the tiny man in disbelief. Having a man licking her nipples after so much time was incredible, and having a man smaller than her breasts in her hand, touching them was beyond belief… I’m so lucky to have found him! It was great, but she wanted more, so she carefully let go of Lucas, and as soon as she saw he was safely on his feet on the table, she escaped him and went to a corner of the table, half hiding herself, waiting for him to get there, smiling delightedly at her own naughtiness…

Her eyes widened, heart pounding when he started walking toward her. She could not take her eyes from his manhood. She had seen naked men in pictures, of course, but never erect, and she realized seeing a penis standing to attention stirred something primal in her loins that a simple, flaccid cock did not. The movement of his member as he walked made her almost burst with impatience. She was so wet now that she could feel the maddening tickling of wetness leaking from her depths into her taint as she crouched there. When he was about to reach her face, she retreated and stood up, cradling her breasts in her hands and revealing herself to him completely. Her crotch was also close to bursting with need and even more so as Lucas was standing right before her cunt, exactly at its level.

Feeling deliciously slutty, she stepped forward and humped on the table’s corner, grunting and smiling mischievously as wet noises were heard when the corner managed to part her intimate folds. She stepped back to best position herself and then straddled the table corner, while spreading her pussy open before the tiny man with her fingers. Oh how I want to rub him there!  The sensation of her wet folds stretching and separating while sopping wet was almost unbearably good, and she kept pulling at her labia until it almost hurt. Her hole clenched violently when Lucas stepped forward and half disappeared under her hairy mons.

“Oh gods…. Oh this feels sooo goooooood…. Ah, ah, ah ah AHHHHHHHHHH”.