- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Payback!

Lucas observed, with a mix of awe, mounting sexual frenzy and terror, what he had caused.

He had to step back as his skillful ministrations brought Melina to a very noisy and eventful climax. He had been working her clit with hands and mouth and even teeth, while wriggling his body between her meaty, now very slimy crevasse when the giant woman emitted a protracted, unmistakably womanly but very, very loud moan while, still grabbing the table to each side of her, she was bending her torso over, almost convulsing. The sound was almost earsplitting, so he covered his ears and winced, thinking that even when he learned her language, he would probably never tell Melina the unflattering fact she was as raucous as a herd of elephants trumpeting in anger.

Even the unholy racket could not distract Lucas from seeing, directly above him, the shapely columns of her arms supporting her, her downturned face, surrounded by a tangle of long, thick hair almost reaching him on top of the table, her mouth open, white teeth visible in a grimace of utter pleasure, eyes rolled up white, her torso heaving as her hips humped and spasmed the table’s corner fiercely in slower and slower humps, the very ground he was standing on shaking and vibrating, making it really difficult to keep his footing. He could not take his eyes away of the giant fleshy orbs of her tits above him as they swung freely, independently and tantalizingly with each lurch of the giant female as her orgasm wound down among heavy breathing, moans and unladylike grunts of release.

In fact, her breasts got even closer as she lowered her torso even more and propped her elbows in the table, breathing heavily as her pleasure began to subside, the pervasive smell of sex… her sex, surrounding him. Her nipples were even larger now. He dared to extend his arm up and ran the tip of his fingers over the rubbery tip of the upturned rosy summit closer to him. That seemed to remind her of his presence, for Lucas’s world was suddenly a spinning vortex of images: the room seen from within the semi-darkness of her fingers, the tough skin and creases of her palm, and flashes of her fingertips and nails as the giantess grabbed him, lifted him dizzyingly in the air as her fist and fingers skillfully plucked him from the table, turning him and twisting him around in her hand, to which the scent of her pussy was still clinging.

The vertiginous ride ended with the familiar sensation of freefall as Melina had clearly thrown herself on the bed on her back, and he found himself snuggled against her amazingly soft cheek and her dainty but ponderous nose, laying face down with her hand atop him as a warm, soft blanket. Her large eyes were closed, long eyelashes fluttering close to his face. She was purring and cooing something at him, and he did not need to understand her exotic speech to realize, not without a big deal of pride, that she was clearly content with the turn of events and his recent performance. Lucas could feel the warm air of her breath washing over his feet. Being so close to her woke his manhood, which of course was in full contact with her face. Her naughty giggles as his erection redeveloped confirmed him she had noticed.

Her hand lifted from him and then he felt a gentle pressure on his sides and hips as her fingers pressed on him and then bodily lifted him above her grinning, stunning face. Laying down, she was again examining him at leisure and at a very close distance, and the attention she was paying to his crotch, her eyes crinkling at the corners was definitely a good sign.

This was confirmed by the appearance of the index and thumb of her other hand, and they quickly zeroed in on his prick. She grabbed it with infinite care, eyes so intent and purposeful, and at the time so full of wonder… so vulnerable, testing how to best manipulate it. Her eyes flicked from his cock to his eyes, looking for signs of approval or disapproval, and his world lurched again as she sat up, clearly deciding she needed a position that could afford him more comfort so he was laying back atop her palm. Also, the position afforded her more accuracy to her enthusiastic fingertips. However, they were a little bit rough and uncomfortably dry, so before he was too chafed, he lowered his hands to her fingertips and tapped them, signaling to stop.

Frowning in concern, she made to withdraw her fingers, but he grabbed them as best he could, shaking his head, so she left them hovering there.

Eyaaa? She muttered, shaking and cocking her head softly in interrogation. Then Lucas, with his free hand, extended his hand for her to see, closed his fist and extended only finger and thumb. Then he slowly put his hand to his mouth and licked his fingertips exaggeratedly, as he was not sure how much of his mouth was she able to see. Beaming with delight, she licked her fingers as he had showed him, in what he decided was an unfairly sexy gesture and got back to work on his penis.

Lucas could only shudder with pleasure as his hips took a life of their own and starting humping as Melina’s clever and now appropriately lubricated fingers slid up and down on his shaft. The sight of fingers as wide as his dick was long gently tugging, caressing and squeezing was incredible, and the utterly adorable, utterly happy face Melina was making, lips parted in awe as she gave him the best hand or rather finger job he had ever received, were even more of a turn-on, as were her magnificent breasts in full sight of him, her soft flesh trembling slightly as the giantess quivered in anticipation and pleasure. Gasping, he again lowered his hand to direct her willing finger pads to the tip of his cock, and she discovered, as Lucas shuddered and moaned, that running her thumb (moistened in her lips at intervals) under his member’s tip was the most pleasurable.

Asking Lucas to last long under these circumstances would be not fair, and soon he released his load with a grunt, eliciting a loud gasp and wobble from the left hand Lucas was lying on, and the fingers of her right hand jerked involuntarily backwards, releasing his member. From the surprise on Melina’s face, and from the little the squirming Lucas could see through the fog of desire and release, it was clear it was the first time she witnessed such an act. Could it be possible that she was a virgin? He had not yet seen enough of her vagina to be sure. At any rate, she was looking, slack jawed but clearly not disgusted, only amazed, at the sight of milky liquid spurting in surprisingly long and abundant bursts from Lucas’ loins. Spent, shaking, Lucas ventured a panting “kedjitsii”, provoking a decidedly luminous smile from her, eyes sparking with… delight?

Kedjitsikatta nah?

Lucas understood she was using some kind of declension of the word he guessed meant ‘good’ or at least ‘pleasurable’, so he parroted “kedjitsikatta, Melina, kedjiitsikatta”, holding both thumbs up, in what he hoped was not a rude gesture. He was rewarded with more undecipherable but harmonious and much welcome cooing and he was lowered, thankful, to her enormous, cozy, sweet-scented left breast, still somewhat moist with perspiration, against which he was softly and lovingly pressed, a soft nipple grazing his cheek. Lulled by her heartbeat and warmth, and downright exhausted with days of exertion, he fell asleep in a pinch.