- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melina uses the tools at her disposal to explore

After cuddling her little man for a few minutes, delighted to feel his warmth so close to her breast and his soft breath and skin tickling against her sensitive left nipple, she decided to put him in a more comfortable place, so Lucas could really rest. She also was getting all too excited of having him there, and before she got carried away and woke him up by fondling, she walked carefully to her duffle bag, holding the little man against her breast. With her free hand she fished out by touch a properly padded chest girdle (although well-endowed in the chest department, Melina did use some padding to avoid her sometimes very stiff and prominent nipples to show through the fabric) and then she took the duffle bag away from the couch, setting it beside it on the floor. She deftly transferred the tiny sleeper to the fabric and then set him and the girdle down on the couch.

Now she was able to see her little treasure at leisure. Although she was of course familiar with the male form, her first-hand experience with male nudity was pretty much nonexistent.  As a women’s magazine photographer, she had photographed plenty of scantily clad gals and quite a few male hunks, but never completely unclad, as there was a clear line in what passed for risqué and boudoir photographs in Melina’s country and outright smut punishable by law, and not publishable in her line of work, anyway.

Earlier, Melina had been too aroused by being permitted to fondle Lucas to release to indulge in taking a good look at his manly goodies; she also did not want to ruin the mood by creeping him by staring at his body like a hawk or a pervert. As any photographer, she was very visual and so she took the chance to treat herself into an up close and personal examination while he was passed out. She turned to her duffle bag again and took out her camera case, drawing out from it the loupe she used to check details in film slides. She also took a long and delicate paintbrush with a few-haired soft tip. She tied her hair in a ponytail so it did not get in the way and got to work.

She kneeled beside the couch, put the loupe in her eye and got her face closer to her tiny lover. She trembled bodily with excitement and with a feeling not unlike hunger as she got a good, detailed look at Lucas’s body aided by the magnification. He was lying on his back, and his manly features, powerful jaw, burly torso and limbs drew up the corners of her mouth in womanly approval. Extending a nimble finger, she meticulously moved his arms and legs trying not to wake him up, and soon he was sprawled out on the soft fabric of her chest girdle, his full front completely exposed to her lusty gaze.

She took a few moments admiring with awe and incredulity Lucas’ long fingers and delicate toes. Then she focused on the happy trail of dark fuzz leading from around his navel to his manhood, the real goal of this scrutiny. Her still shrunken target was laying floppily against his crotch. Her louped eye got even closer and then after a few seconds of consideration on how to proceed, the trembling brush tip appeared in its field of view.

Melina had observed that Lucas’ cock, when at rest, was only a pale shadow of its fully erect glory, to the point where she feared to manipulate the minuscule outgrowth in its nest of dark hair with her fingers until it was standing to attention.

The brush appeared, and Melina deftly wriggled its soft-haired tip between the fleshy bud and the ballsack it was stuck to. Biting her lower lip with a mix of mounting arousal and lewd concentration, she managed to lift the tiny prick so it laid against Lucas abdomen.

She now was able to gawk at his genitals with abandon, aided by the magnifying glass, which by now was almost touching Lucas body. She even dared to tickle his testicles and the underside of his still limp member with the brush in astoundingly delicate strokes for such a titanic hand, batting it this way and that, delighted in seeing it flop around. She was rewarded by an almost immediate twitch of the manly worm, and an undeniable and much longed-for engorging.  Encouraged, she continued with the stimulation and the glass showed her astonished eyes the unfurling of the folds of skin that eventually let the pink, glistening tip she had only glimpsed before. More tickling provoked throbs and more twitches and elicited a barely contained needy moan from the giantess, once more incredulous of the shocking change in size, shape (and activity) of Lucas’ now full erection from the almost imperceptible nub from earlier.

If he had woken up at this moment, he might have been startled to see Melina’s enormous comely face hovering merely a few feet above him, her already big eye enlarged to even more monstrous proportions, thrust greedily against his crotch, her slightly parted moist and sexy lips exhaling increasingly ragged breaths over his prone frame, spread eagle below her and powerless to stop her having her way.

Before even planning it, before she even knew she wanted to do it, she changed position a little, closed her eyes and extended her tongue tip until she felt it touch his fleshy straw of a penis, pressing it against Lucas abdomen, feeling it pulsing in response to her moist, warm contact, tasting with relish the salty morsel twitching under her covetous tongue. Oh gods, this is too good… I want to kiss him all over, taste his mouth, lick his little face… I want him to suck, to savor me back…

She straightened herself, getting her face away from Lucas to collect her thoughts and get her breathing under control. She was almost drooling over him with unabashed desire, even more squelching wet down below. Looking between her legs, she noticed with embarrassment that she had even leaked a little into the tiles. Giving a last, longing look at Lucas, still in peaceful slumber, she got up and went for something to wipe the moisture from the floor… and other places. She was almost painfully aware of an urge that she was still too inexperienced yet to recognize for what it was: the unyielding, organic need of having a warm and throbbing something thrust inside her.