- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melina owerpowers Lucas anew with another, wet and soft part of hers

Lucas’s stomach lurched as he found himself shooting upwards several meters into the air. Good thing he was a pilot, because any other man might have lost his lunch right there. He was wrapped shoulder to ankles in Melina’s slender fist, his arms again pinned to his sides. Her fingers had plucked him off the couch so quickly and so dexterously he could not even react. Melina was much faster than Lucas would ever have thought possible for such an enormous being. Her grasp was perfect: he was not being squeezed too much nor was he thinking she would drop him. The giant woman had gotten much more confident in handling him now that she knew (or thought) that Lucas was not made of spiderwebs and eggshells.

But I might as well be. He was more than a little apprehensive as the prodigious strength of the giantess manifested itself in the most mundane and humbling ways. Just minutes ago, he had been trapped in the softest, most delicate part of Melina’s body, which now he knew was far stronger than him. It was obvious that he could easily be killed or be maimed or break several bones if he was not careful around her and took especial care to remind Melina, every once in a while, that he was not shatterproof.

And now she had him completely defenseless and unable to make the simplest hand gesture to warn her he was being hurt. Lucas was utterly captive by dainty, feminine fingers, each of which would easily win a tugging contest with a Toyota SUV by itself. And it seemed Melina wanted him just that way, unable to interfere with what she had planned. He waited with a mixture of excitement and trepidation as he kind of caught the word for “cock” in her latest sentence.

His ascension ended in front (and very close) to Melina’s mouth. As he approached it, on the way up, he was pretty sure her smile was tending towards a leer, and then this was confirmed as she bit her lower lip askew in anticipation in an incredible sexy gesture. Being desired by such a goddess was such a thrill! And then the thrill increased a hundredfold as her head inclined slightly and the giant girl’s lips engulfed his whole face in a delicate kiss.

It was just a peck, but it was exhilarating, indescribable to be pressed against such moist, warm and infinite soft flesh, caressing him with the utmost care, and yet pressing, exploring him. Several pecks followed, becoming slowly more urgent and bolder, adding some delicate suction, her thumb moving to behind his head to gently support it against the pressure of her lips. They then pressed against his face and moved sideways back and forth slightly, exploring his features. Her saliva was fragrant, thick, pungent and sweet, but not slobbery, simply a coat of moisture on her lips, and he responded in kind to her attention my nuzzling his face against her, drinking her in.

When he felt the tip of her tongue gently come forth a bit amidst the next kiss, probing him, his penis twitched and almost exploded right there, and Melina felt it, as she slyly had the pad of her ring finger against it, and she lovingly pressed against his cock lovingly, acknowledging his throbbing arousal. Her head or her fist retreated a little and he could see her smiling mouth, shining with mischief as her lips parted and her tongue extended.

Nimbly, Melina pattered Lucas’ Face lightly with the sensitive underside of her tongue tip, delighting in feeling his nose, chin, incredibly delicate (to her) eyelashes, the trembling eyeballs under his closed eyelids, his brow… and his mouth, which opened, futilely trying to take in all of her that he could. She moaned in pleasure when she felt the subtle edges of his teeth and the tantalizing edges of his lips, as the little man’s mouth opened wide and sucked, licked mightily at her snaking tongue. Melina opened her mouth accordingly, and tilting her head back, slipped her whole tongue out, groaning with lust and relish.

Lucas wanted to be drowned by her tongue, as he was treated to the most intense kiss of his entire life. He sucked at her tongue, licked it, drank her in, glimpsing at intervals her white teeth, the overwhelming intensity of Melina’s tongue, the dark depths of her cavernous mouth, and her breath washed over him as she opened her mouth wide and her moans made his ribs thrum. He himself was moaning, crazy with need.

Unexpectedly, her mouth receded as her fist opened, only her middle finger pressing against his chest, securing him… as her other hand pinched his feet delicately and pulled him down her palm. Then her fist closed again around his torso and head, leaving him in darkness, baffled… he felt ridiculous, his legs and ass in the air, kicking involuntarily, trying to find purchase but it was nowhere to be found.

But he was not stymied for long. A groan of unqualified passion escaped him when he felt Melina’s tongue tip returning to wiggle against his exposed, raging erection, exploring it from his balls to his cock’s head, pressing it against his abdomen, and soon finding and wriggling against the delicate valley of his frenulum in wanton exploration, making him convulse and pump his hips against her. Then the moist, welcoming circle of a giant woman’s lips pushed against his prick, and the underside of his cock’s head continued to be teased while the lips tightened slightly to best feel the thumps of his engorged member pumping in and out.

The awesome combination of warm, pressing moisture, her tongue rasping against him and the feel of the skin of her infinitely soft face against his legs soon made him explode in her mouth with a grunt, echoed by Melina, who pulled back and kept lightly lapping at his spent member, and soon, still in darkness, he felt her moistened index and thumb lightly grasping his cock, rolling and pressing, not wanting to miss feeling every waning shudder of his satisfied manhood.