- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

He awakes to find himself being molested

Lucas regained his senses slowly, less than two minutes after he was rudely knocked out cold, quite involuntarily on her part, by the improbably strong discharge from Melina’s nethers. The first thing (besides a dull pain on his temple and jaw) that struck him as odd, even before he opened his eyes, was a queer sense of vertigo, similar to the elating sensation of climbing the skies in his airplane. The sensation quickly stopped and was changed by the sensation he remembered as a child (after all, he was only 28 years old) of being gently swayed by the wind while sitting on the branches of a tall mango or guava tree. His keen pilot senses gave him the sensation of a void yawning to his left. Then the smell hit him. It was, undeniably, piss.

With a mental start that did not, nevertheless, transmit to his limbs, accustomed as he was to not be making any sudden moves with the sensitive instruments of the planes he used to fly, he remembered his last moments of consciousness, wondering if they were not a preposterous dream (it had to be, right?) and started to open his eyes. They stung, as they should after having them drenched in piss, so he blinked to clear his sight, and then he noticed a shadow pass over him. His vision started to clear, and the vaguely pink blurs in front of him sharpened to a set of giant fingers fiddling with his pants. If he did not move before, this scene scared him stiff and he barely managed to stifle a squeak of sheer terror.

It appeared, to his absolute astonishment, that a giant, but patently female index and thumb were trying (and failing) to pinch the hem of the waist of his sweatpants. Because these were made of a rather thin spandex-like fabric, quite tight and also sopping in the yellow fluid that had dowsed him no long ago, she did not seem to be able to grasp the cloth.  The fingers, from which fairly sharp-looking, unpainted (but well cared-for) nails over 10 cm long protruded, not quite talons, but undeniable feminine and nonetheless capable of doing a lot of damage, were actually long and graceful, or as graceful as tree-trunk thick giant female appendages could be, anyway. They were almost as long as he was tall, a crazy part of his mind managed to assess.

The fingers, thankfully thwarted, withdrew before nipping off any of the important body parts to which they were perilously close. With her hand out of the way, Lucas was able to look up, moving his half-closed eyes, not his head as not to startle his captress, and look at the features of the being in which grasp he was undeniably in, while his hands warily felt under them the thick, but warm and soft skin of what had to be the palm of a giant woman’s left hand, as the right one he could see above him.

Again, he had to use all the self-control he had left, to not gasp in astonishment. It was the girl from before, the one from the beach, who had approached him and had… exposed and then relieved herself on him.

Her face was enormous, close to two meters wide. Her eyes, which he had thought were big before for her face, were bigger than his face, and of a light hazel, or rather golden, almost yellow, completely inhuman color, but quite striking, even hypnotic, with long, curly eyelashes and delicate, but resolute eyebrows. Her skin tone was… tan, neither too white nor too pink, nor too dark, really. Except for her peculiarly colored eyes, which Lucas was pretty sure did not occur naturally in normal-sized humans, nobody would think of her as unusual if she was normal-sized and walking the streets of any city, town or beach in Brazil. But he was sure, nonetheless, that she would get a lot of stares as she was obviously drop-dead gorgeous, blessed with the attractive appearance of those of mixed heritage, as most of his countrymen and women were, defying the cataloguing of them belonging to a particular ethnic group.

Indeed, her whole face, framed by a few wisps of brown hair (the rest was draped over one shoulder) was exceedingly, amazingly well proportionate and attractive, with smooth skin of which small pores were only noticeable in her cheeks, and a small (comparatively) nose. She had full rosy lips with an also rosy tongue tip protruded playfully from to one side as she squinted in concentration looking, not at his face at all, but… at his crotch. If the situation was not so outlandish, he would have been aroused by the almost hungry look on her face. She definitely seemed to be pleased with what she was seeing… thankfully? Dangerously?

Her right hand was poised next to her head, and by the way her fingers fidgeted, she was obviously not discouraged from relieving him of his pants yet. Indeed, after the brief pause which allowed Lucas to take in the lovely countenance of the giantess on whose hands he was into, her fist closed and her index finger both extended and curled menacingly to then descend anew towards his midsection. Lucas thought it unwise to move, although his eyes widened with a mix of fear and anticipation, his breathing quickening as he started to lose his cool. He decided to jump off her hand, no matter how high he was, if her movements indicated she had emasculation or evisceration in mind. Who could know what a land of Amazons would do to unwelcome male invaders? Why would she want to strip him of his clothes for?

He could only watch, with eyes almost now bulging out of his face, abandoning all pretense of playing possum, as she was so concentrated in undressing him that she had not thought of looking at his face. Her deft womanly fingernail inserted itself between his abdomen (which retreated involuntarily towards his spine as it felt the fingernail’s edge) and his pants, and, obviously carefully but relentlessly, wiggling to the sides as necessary, tugged on his pants forcefully until they were off, almost at his knees. With a wince, he felt how despite evident care in her movements, the elastic of his sweatpants had been stretched well out of what they were designed for and lost all capacity to get back to their former shape, with not a few stitches popping. She did not seem to notice the damage he caused with her monumental finger, obviously capable of lifting tons, if necessary.

Now his member was out in the world, and he noticed, astonished, that the giantess audibly gasped as she stared at his manhood with a delight that would have been flattering in a woman of his own size but was terrifying coming from a being of her size, without knowing if she wanted to fondle him or eat him. Her squint was all but gone and her eyes were wide, almost hungry, making him fear she intended the latter. Her next move made him forget the lingering smell of piss and he realized, for the first time in his life, what real fear was, as she extended his fingers towards his manhood purposefully, with purpose utterly unknown…

With increasing disbelief, the pilot gazed at the giant index finger descending again to subtly nudge his cock with the unforeseen delicacy of a woman’s touch, which always had surprised him in his past sexual encounters back in his country. That calmed him enough, so he did not jump in alarm when she pinched his dick between her index and thumb with deftness he would had swore those thick-as-beams fingers should be incapable of and… started to fondle him rather pleasurably.

The combination of her loving but steadfast touch, her soft feminine skin, her eyes glazing with obvious desire, her slightly open, sexy lips and her sweet breath washing over him, noisy as a forge’s bellows with mounting, sexual excitement, had the obvious effect of getting him to sport a raging hardon. The situation was anyhow so outlandish that he was not surprised when the stimulation continued and he found herself thinking of what he had seen of the giantess body and found that he wanted to see that of her and more, found him wanting to see all of her, naked and exposed before him, as he was now in front of her eyes… now he did not want her to stop, he wanted her to continue the sweet tugging of his cock until till she squeezed out of it the release he craved almost as much as to see her giant womanhood again. He recalled to his mind all the details he had seen of it as he felt about to explode…

But her eyes finally turned to his face, and then she suddenly retracted her hand as she noticed he was awake, almost giving him a heart attack as she gave a very loud squeak of…fear? How in the world would a creature her size be afraid of him? In her recoil, her hand even tilted dangerously, and he had to reach upwards to grasp at one of the curling fingers of the hand that held him and grasp it, squeezing desperately to avoid plummeting to the, he suspected, far, far below ground.

They stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds. He was sprawled in her palm with his cock still in the air, still throbbing with need. He was looking up at her, defenseless, ridiculous… and frustrated. Lucas saw, in the apogee of bewilderment, that the giant woman, looking at him slack-jawed with amazement, glanced again at his erection and then her face and neckline turned red as a beet, eyes widening even more, the whites of her eyes showing as a runaway horse, and he even felt her tremble! Blushing was universal, it seemed. She averted her eyes, clearly ashamed.

Then Lucas saw her breathe deeply, collecting herself, and then she brought her hand closer to her face and cooed something at him in a husky, loud but sweet timbre, obviously trying to soothe him, or asking something kindly, in an unknown language. Apologizing, perhaps? He could still feel how the giant woman’s hand shook slightly with emotion. He was too stunned to reply, and she obviously expected to be understood, for she repeated her foreign, unintelligible entreaty (the crazy part of his mind even thought: such a lovely, womanly voice!) with an even sweeter tone, her brow creasing slightly with patent worry and… was that shame? What the hell was going on??? Embarrassed, he could not help staring like a fool as her giant, comely eyes brimmed, but did not overflow, with tears.

He could not help, however, from recoiling when she suddenly moved her hand frighteningly fast towards him, obviously trying to comfort or pet him. The suddenness of the movement, and the sight of her giant open-fingered hand looming over him, made his flight instinct kick in and he jumped back in a split second, despite being encumbered by his pants, now on his ankles, and without thinking, he was on his feet, frantically retreating towards the curling fingers of her left hand, and grabbing one giant digit to avoid falling. She, just as fast, withdrew the offending right hand with obvious chagrin. She talked again in her incoherent speech and then, shockingly, but very carefully, lowered the hand he was standing on to the ground and left it there.

Lucas looked at the ground, stupidly, at her knees, next to him on the ground, and then at her face. She managed a sad little smile and bobbed her head, indicating him to hop off.  Grabbing the hem of his pants, the pilot managed to pull them up enough to cover himself and carefully stepped out of her hand. Straightening himself, holding his pants up with one hand, he looked up at her again, getting a crick on his still aching neck, even though she was not only kneeling on the sand, but slightly bowed towards him… she was so tall! Lucas was encouraged enough to smile a bit up at her and actually thanked her, speaking a little more loudly than usual, as he imagined his voice must seem as an unmanly squeak to her giant ears, up there. She, encouraged in turn at hearing his voice for the first time, muttered something back at him and transformed her features from pretty to staggeringly beautiful with the most dazzling smile he had ever seen, and looking at him with such tenderness that later, he would muse it was precisely at that moment that he started to fall in love with Melina.