- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ashamed, she lets her little foundling escape.

Melina stared, open mouthed, at the incredible scene of having a half-naked, undeniably living man clinging to her fingers clearly fearing to be dropped. Then her traitorous eyes gaped again at the nice little cock she was just molesting, and she averted her eyes, flushing furiously, feeling as if her face was on fire.  

What would be this man thinking of her now? That she was an ungainly, giant monster that squatted over him, drenched him in piss and now was practically, no, not practically, actually raping him without even an apology or bothering to clean him up!

Calm down Melina, she thought. You did not know he was a living, breathing man, you thought he was a doll. You can still make it up to him… I hope. Breathing deeply, she counted to five and then said:

“Um… hello little man, sorry for… well… everything… I wasn’t counting on finding you here… I thought you were a doll… I did not mean to touch you that way, I mean, I did, but would not have if I knew you were alive, and…”Stop blabbering!!!   She shut her mouth and looked at the miniature man, waiting for a response. Her thoughts raced:Where the hell did he come from? Is there a tribe of little people like him living around here?  How come I never heard of this before?  She waited. No answer. He just kept looking at her, her face also open-mouthed with astonishment.

Apparently, he did not expect her to be able to talk.  “Can you understand me?” Her heart broke as she noticed him quivering against her fingers, looking up at her with obvious terror, and found it unbearable that the little man found her monstrous and abusive, as he obviously would be, groping him there five seconds after meeting him. In his place, if a giant man had undressed her and violated her as she had done, she would had shit herself from fear, she thought, glumly. She felt tears of shame threatening to overflow from her eyes, and, unaccustomed and unwilling to cry, gulped, blinked to clear her eyes and, unthinkingly, extended her hands towards the little man.

Which was a mistake, obviously, as he jumped back in terror, looking around for a way out. He obviously did not want to be pawed over by her filthy hands again, she thought regretfully as she could not help but covertly glance at his little cock, still quite big and exposed, bobbing tantalizingly with his movements; his pants had sagged all the way to his ankles, exposing dark muscled legs. She remembered with vexation, as a whiff of urine wafted up from her hands, that he was still soiled. How would she offer to clean him up without confirming she was a pervert?

“No, no, no, don’t be afraid”. She hastily muttered, doubly ashamed. “I won’t touch you if you do not want me to. Here, I’ll just let you go, ok?” Melina lowered her hand carefully, as a human elevator, until it was lying on the ground. The little man looked around suspiciously, and then up at her, obviously disbelieving that she was offering to let him go. She smiled a bit, and indicated with her head that he could go. In a dignified manner that made her smile even more, he pulled his pants up, covering his nakedness and stepped lightly over her palm, tickling it with his bird-like steps. He seemed reassured when he found himself in firm ground and looked up at her. Her heart melted when he, with a smile and a slight bow of his head, finally spoke in a thin voice that somehow managed to be manly and unruffled. It sounded something like “Orrigadosinyyya” or something, in a rather captivating, sing-song accent. This confirmed her that the man did not speak and most likely could not understand her southron speech. Seeing him standing there next to her knees, smiling up at her and looking her in the eye, she could see he had forgiven her. She could not help but smile toothily at him, relieved and suddenly, ridiculously fond of him. It was a magic moment.

The moment was fleeting. She found herself looking him up hungrily again, wishing he could see him without his clothes again, and not only touching him, but making him touch her. A dark part of her mind whispered to her that she could just grab this cute, so well made little man and keep him, as a pet. He would be utterly unable to stop her having her way with him. She was sure she could take good care of him and in time he would… But she shook her head, appalled at these selfish, truly monstrous thoughts. She realized getting attached to this little man was not right. She had gone too far already. Maybe the little guy even had a family, a little wife and tiny kids waiting for his return in the tiny, magical village he had wandered from. A stab of jealousy surprised her as she imagined a tiny woman smiling at and hugging her little man… NO! he was not hers…

Before she could do anything foolish again, she rose to her feet and stood over the little guy slowly, trying not to startle him. Looking down at him, standing there by her feet, she saw his gaze directed to her legs and then, shocked, she remembered she was wearing a very short skirt and that her panties were tucked in her pocket.  With a yelp, she jumped back and covered her crotch with her hands. For the first time she realized that he must have had an undeniably close eyeful of her private parts when she squatted over him. Flushing even more furiously, she looked down at him again. Now the little scoundrel was looking at her chest! She looked down at her bosom, which admittedly was quite exposed, as a button had come undone, and then looked meaningfully at the little man. He seemed to notice he was staring and averted his eyes, fidgeting nervously.

With a sigh, she turned her back at him, putting a hand on her butt and another on her crotch so the skirt did not flare and did not display her ass to the little man. He had seen enough already… Melina awkwardly started to walk slowly away. I will not look back, I will not look back… I will not. She managed to keep from doing so for a hundred paces and then she turned his head back for a last glance at the little guy, this time unable to help hot tears from flowing, tickling her cheeks. He was no longer where she had left him, of course. The small sandy hillock with the ruined, pissed-on tussock on top looked quite desolate without his tiny self. I will never see him again. Will never touch him again. As she turned back to face the last place where she had seen the little man, the realization hit him like a fist on the solar plexus. She had magic right in her hands and she let her go. Forever. Melina felt the unbearable weight of regret, loneliness and loss, and a sob bubbled up in her throat, threatening to choke her.

Then, a flash of movement at her feet caught her attention.