- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucas fights against his feelings of inadequacy.

The sight of a half-naked (and very attractive) giant woman was so astonishing that Lucas just sat there for a few seconds, slack-jawed and wide eyed. Melina’s thighs and legs, bare, drew his eyes as a magnet. They were even more shapely than he remembered, with lean, obviously strong muscles that gave the outer side of her legs enticing curves completing her statuesque silhouette and he found himself wishing for an invisible (giant) hand to yank the towel away to have a long look at the parts that annoying towel was covering from just above her breasts to just below her crotch.

Nothing indecent was (unfortunately) showing: she had taken obvious care of adjusting the towel very carefully before showing herself. He found himself getting undeniably aroused and his manhood stirred.

But what the hell would I do even if she threw aside the towel? I’m no man to her, but I’m even smaller than a tamarin monkey would be to her and I cannot do a damn thing from this table, wrapped in a bleeping napkin

Lucas snapped out of his impolite stare (he was not sure how much it lasted) and scrolled his eyes up until he met the giantess’.

They were just as fixated on him as he was on her. He found, uneasy, that he could gauge absolutely nothing of her intentions from her gaze. She just stood there, a little way (to her) from the table, just outside the bathroom door, staring at him with her, more than literally, enormous yellow doe eyes, hands clasped before her, face utterly unreadable. She was trembling a little, but that could be just cold from being just out of the shower.

Was she teasing him? Enjoying the feeling of looming there, feeling powerful and unconcerned by the harmlessness of his size and feeble, scrawny manhood? Pitying him? Thinking how to squeeze money and fame out of selling or exhibiting a tiny freak like him?

He remembered when he was about eleven, that he went for a swim, alone, in a river near his hometown, in a sweltering afternoon in the dry season. Alone as he was, and unwilling to wear wet underclothes on the way home, he went skinny dipping after hiding his clothes under a bush and weighing them with a river stone to prevent a naughty animal from carrying them off, as monkeys sometimes did.

Lucas had been in there a while, splashing around at leisure, when three young women, older than he, but as nubile as nymphs, came to the same pool he was in, with the same idea. They also went skinny dipping. He was trapped in a corner of the pool, with no easy way to get out of the water without exposing himself.

The girls noticed him after a while, but after their initial alarm, they realized he was just a little boy and then ignored him and later teased him, boldened to be in a group, by blowing him kisses, throwing him flaming looks, half coming out of the water barely covering their chests with their hands and mocking him by inviting him to get closer, which he did not do, abashed. He felt rather humiliated by their subsequent laughter and he had to wait until they tired of the water and of the bantering and left, to get out of the pond. That was long after the coolness of the pool stopped being refreshing and became instead uncomfortably cold. Shivering, he dressed himself and went home, fuming. He was too young to be aroused by the situation.

Years later, the memory still stung, as he realized they had written him off as not a man, but a puny child, not a threat in the least. Had he been five years older, they would have treated him much differently, and would have not be so bold to expose themselves to him.

Now Lucas felt the same oddly emasculating sensation, being as he was in front of a half-naked, gargantuan woman, with only a flimsy cloth between her piercing gaze and his nakedness, and only a (as big and as thick as a circus tent) but nevertheless barely decent towel, scarcely held to her giant loveliness, between his keen eyes and her womanly secrets. His patent inadequacy drove home the fact the crushing realization that he was likely forever trapped in a place where he would ceaselessly be, not even a child, but even less than a parakeet before whom she would not think twice before undressing, as unconcernedly, as shamelessly as if he was a vase or a china figurine on a shelf.

There was no way any giant woman would desire him or think of him as a man. They, Melina included, would likely look at his nakedness with the same curiosity someone would look after a curiously detailed and obscene doll, and nothing else. His virility and sexual urges would be doubtlessly be found laughable, their female urges would be overwhelming and impossible to quench with his meagre gifts. These depressing thoughts deflated his loins more even than his self-esteem.

They stared at each other until it became awkward. And for a while longer. When Lucas thought he could not stand it anymore, Melina advanced. She stepped slowly closer with her swaying gait, and Lucas, sitting in the table’s edge, a little lower than crotch height to her, found his eyes drawn first to the giantess feet, which made the ground and the table vibrate under her dainty steps, and then to the hem of the towel, under which he would find himself if she closed the whole distance. He felt the perverse wish that the woman continued approaching until he could look up, and up close at her cleft once more, literally in his face.

He barely remembered his manners and looked up in time to see her looking down at him with her oddly serene, inscrutable mien. He took in her long lashes, the underside of her dark nostrils and her wet hair framing her face, partly draped over the swell of her very protuberant bust. She approached more and then her body was descending in a blur until her giant face was just above him.

Looking down, he saw her giant hands approaching to each side of him. Startled, he stood up and stepped backwards.  Her hands did not attempt to grab him, though. She just grabbed the table’s edge to either side of him and pulled, getting the table closer to her face. As he struggled to remain on his feet after Melina moved the table, he was in awe at the titanic strength needed to move the many tons of heavy wood so casually. Her hands remained there, fingers grasping the table’s edge. The strong aroma of her warm body washed over him in waves: a mix of soap and clean woman.

 She seemed to be sitting down on the carpet in front of the table, now. She drew her face closer until the table’s edge made contact with the space between her lower lip and her chin. Tight-lipped, she looked him up and down with a slight, peculiarly cute frown and then her giant pupils focused in Lucas eyes. At this distance, he could only focus in one golden eye at a time. It was beautiful, and even though his body was covered, he felt completely bare before her. He could distinctly see the giant orb blink, move sideways, up and down in precise movements, scanning his tiny features while the black, bottomless pupil, bigger than his fist, dilated and contracted. It was terrifying, like the ultimate act of voyeurism, and yet Lucas did not want her to look away. He was entranced by the swirling patterns of her yellow irises, subtly streaked with delicate violet flecks.

His legs started to shake under her scrutiny. He wanted to bolt. He wanted to stay. He wanted to kneel and worship her. He wanted to defy her. How could one cope with such overpowering, devastating womanhood and not become crazy?  He felt so insignificant…

Then she started whispering to him. Her deep but womanly voice was soothing, tender, comforting even though he could not understand a word. Looking at her couch-sized, meter wide, lips move to form words was both disturbing and arousing to contemplate this close. He could see every crease, every wrinkle of her sensuous lips, the gleam of her white teeth and the tip of her tongue peeking behind as the subtle movements of her mouth alternatively covered and uncovered them when she spoke. Her breath was astoundingly sweet, and yet pungent, as ripe pineapple. He noticed her breath was getting deeper and quicker. His legs felt like rubber… he felt weak, drained by awe as he continued to be pinned in place by her spellbinding regard.

Suddenly, her fingers left the table and disappeared below as her almond-shaped eyes never left him. Loud rustling of clothes followed. Then, shockingly, like a leviathan rising from the sea, she slowly but deliberately rose, clearly now on her knees, her back straight until her proud breasts cleared the table and were displayed in full glory before and above him, arms to her sides. They were nothing short of perfect, perky and pyramidal but still rotund, obviously natural and soft, jutting more than a meter from her chest, defying gravity.

She continued to look at Lucas, lips slightly parted as her deep breathing made her bosom heave. Her nipples were now puffy and unambiguously distended, probably longer than his head now. Lucas could see her areolas, as wide as truck hubcaps, wrinkling and rippling slightly before his eyes. She shifted slightly on her knees, making her chest wobble in a maddeningly exciting bounce.

Melina approached the table, scooting forward on her knees, until her massive mammaries were on the table. Her arms appeared to each side of him, but she did not attempt to touch or take hold of Lucas. She just supported herself with them and then lowered slightly until her tits were resting on the table’s surface, flattening slightly. The cold wood made her nipples stand out even more, impossibly. She continued talking to Lucas in her mesmerizing, mellow speech, in which he thought he could detect more than a hint of need.

Her right hand appeared close to him, her index finger extending to caress the side of his face with impossible delicacy. She slid her fingertip down along his side, lovingly, reveling in touching him as they looked into each other eyes. She touched his toga-like garment but stopped short of pulling it off him. Her finger was trembling.

Lucas decided the moment had come. With his left hand he grasped and squeezed Melina’s giant digit and with the other he pulled at the knot on his shoulder holding his toga and the cloth slid to the table. He was now fully revealed before her thirsty eyes, eliciting a deep moan from her that startled them both. It scaped Melina’s lips with her powerless to suppress it, and Lucas did not expect such incredibly loud, incredibly arousing sound, the vibration transmitted to the finger he was holding.

Lucas trembled himself as her upturned index finger quickly moved to between his knees, from where it slowly ascended, caressing the inside of his thighs until her finger pad it made contact with his balls, sliding tantalizingly over them and then she lifted his erection as her finger kept sliding up, going past his cock to let it bounce back down. Looking up, Lucas saw Melina’s approving, wide smile, without a hint of mockery in it. Before she got carried away, Lucas started walking forward decisively, until he was right in front of her left breast. Standing close to it, he ran his hand along and under her giant tit, feeling it shudder under his fingers. He continued to caress her breast with just his fingertips, making increasingly tight circles around her areola until he finally reached her nipple.

She gasped, and leaned forward slightly, making the table slide a bit over the tiles with a squeal. Undeterred by the disturbance, Lucas grabbed her nipple with his left hand and started flipping his tongue over the nipple, coating it with saliva as he hugged the other flank of the breast with his right arm. Melina groaned. Melina whimpered. Melina panted, in which Lucas correctly guessed he was doing the right things. Looking up as he licked, he locked eyes with the giant woman. She was looking down at him, mouth open in an o, begging for his touch. She was making so much noise! Getting so great a reaction from a titanic being like her was such a thrill!

After a while, she gently retreated her breast by lifting her torso slowly and then she swiveled it, presenting her other breast. He did not have to be told twice and he got to work in her right tit, encouraged by her fingers, which came from behind him as he was sucking and stroking away merrily, to gently press him bodily into her yielding, fragrant breastflesh. It was the most incredible sensation ever, being literally submerged into boobs bigger and heavier than him. As in a dream, he noticed his feet were no longer touching the ground. She was now cooing something in her foreign speech between rumbling soft womanly moans and grunts, and some muttering, he catching only words that sounded like kedjitsiii or gedjistsii

Then it ended, or so he thought. After a protracted whimper, her hand retreated, and he slid over her tit, until he was back on his feet atop the rough grain of the table. She lowered herself until he could see only her half-closed eyes and the top of her head.  He could hear her heavy breathing, as loud as surf on a beach, as she looked dreamily at him. Then she slid sideways to a corner of the table, only her eyes showing above it. Her hands gripped it from both sides and she kept looking at him, eyes crinkling at the corners and sparkling with mischief. Lucas could picture an impish smirk in her unseen, sexy mouth as he waited for him.

Trembling with anticipation, he walked there, feeling a little awkward as his boner was jutting from his loins as a missile. He had, he thought, idly, never walked so much either naked, out in the open, or with a hard on that was made even harder by the undeniable attention Melina was giving it. She was mesmerized by it, eyes widening as her eyes followed his every move, unabashedly staring at his manhood, bobbing with each deliberate step. Could it be that this is the first penis she had ever seen?

As he approached the corner of the table, she pushed herself off the table and she rose… and rose until she was standing before him, cupping her breasts with her hands. The view was mind-blowing. He took in the absurdly long distance between her revealed crotch to her navel, and from there to her bosom and her downturned face. His gaze scrolled downwards to the junction of her thighs, each wider than any tree he had ever seen. She had obviously groomed her vulva while in the bathroom, as it was much less hairy than he remembered, with only a tantalizing, strip of auburn pubes above her, each hair half a meter long… not her slit, but rather her folds, as they were rather protruding and glistening, her rubbery-looking labia quivering slightly as he shifted on her feet. An unmistakable stink of female arousal wafted from her reddening pussy, incredibly intense, as the heat that emanated from her center, which he could feel on his skin.

Her hands left her breasts and he put her right one on her hip, the left one hanging beside her. She was obviously posing for his benefit, noting his approval. She then spun in place until her ass was facing him, her buttocks jiggling enticingly as she moved. She looked at him over her shoulder through half-lidded eyes, her smirk now clearly visible. Yards of long brown hair cascaded to the middle of her back in wet curls. She did a little playful shimmy with her hips, and Lucas’s jaw fell open as her buttocks shook in an obscene display of her overwhelming sexuality, her ass crack opening and closing to the rhythm of her swaying hips. She kept the shimmy for a while, clearly pleased at his reaction, her hips reaching a maddening crescendo of wiggling, eliciting increasing levels of the scents of her sex to reach Lucas.

Then she turned to face him again, approaching the table until her pubic hair contacted with the angle of the table. She pressed with her crotch against it, only two meters from Lucas, who could hear the scraping of her wiry pubes against the heavy timber of the table, and see the tender cushions of vulvar flesh framing her cleft warping as she stimulated herself with the corner of the table, as Melina uttered a queer sound between a sigh and a whimper. She wiggled her hips skillfully (obviously she had some practice at this tribadism stuff, thought Lucas), spreading her folds apart with the wood. Wet sounds were heard and when she retreated slightly, a glistening string of goo connected the table’s corner to her nethers.

Melina advanced again, legs slightly spread until she was practically straddling the table’s corner. Her hands descended, her fingers to each side of her snatch, and they snaked and twisted downwards, delving into her until she peeled herself open in as lewd a display as he had ever seen from a woman, practically shoving her cunt in his face. He loved every second of it.

He approached her exposed pussy as he would approach an altar. Her fist-sized nub of a clit peeked from the reddish fold of skin jutting from the upper corner of her slit. Lucas felt unreal, standing right there in front of a giant womanhood. He looked at Melina’s strong fingertips and fingernails so close to him, holding her folds apart, digging slightly into her flesh. Melina’s clit was throbbing, growing larger and jutting more by the second. Mark licked the palm of his hands and fingers and then extended his arm until his fingertips brushed against her clitoral hood. He was expecting the loud gasp of utter need and the jerking of her hips, so he did not recoil when the skyscraper of naked woman above him twitched under his touch. He slid each of his hands under her hood, grasping her incredibly warm center and squeezed, twisting it between his fingers and teasing it out. Her hips started rocking forward and backwards in time with his caresses.

When his tongue and lips also made contact, she squealed, loudly. He barely noticed when her hands gripped the table to each side of him for support, the heavy timbers groaning under her colossal weight. Her legs spread a little more to give him access, and her hips humped against the table. He pressed himself against her cunt, sucking, licking, squeezing, feeling her moist labia slathering his torso as he blissfully squirmed his way deeper into her folds without relenting his nuzzling attack against her fleshy, slippery and throbbing knob. Far away, Lucas could hear Melina’s tuneful, husky mumble…

Kedjitsiii, kedjitsiii…