- Text Size +
“Oh Douglas, where are you?” The angelic voice called down through the hallway. “I’ve got a surprise for you!”

Douglas sighed, tapping the mute button on his miniaturized computer, and stood up from his pint-sized desk. He didn’t quite catch what his wife said, but the pattering of feet towards his home office told him she was on her way. He turned to face the office door just as a hand reached in and flicked the light switch on, filling the room with blinding light. As Douglas squinted from the barrage of light, a giddy young woman stepped into the room, and scampered over to the small workstation. She quickly knelt down, bringing her diamond blue eyes level with her five inch husband.

“You’ll never guess what I’ve decided to do.” She teased, gently poking Douglas in the ribs. “Go on, guess!”

Douglas chuckled, and pushed his wife’s finger aside. “Samantha, dear, how on earth am I supposed to guess when you haven’t given me a single clue?” He looked up at the perplexed face of his wife, her tender cheeks framed by her smoldering red hair. He grinned slightly as her lips mouthed out silent “oh”, before speaking.

“You found a place for our anniversary trip?” It was a shot in the dark, but Douglas figured it would at least get the ball rolling.

Gemma giggled, her laugh having the slightest raspy touch that always gave Douglas goosebumps. Four years of marriage, with four months of that being spent adjusting to his new size after catching whatever shrinking epidemic had struck the planet. And yet, there was always a spark between them, whether it was galavanting off to some remote destination Gemma chose, or a puzzle of riddles and romance that Douglas conjured up for them to play.

“No, silly! I’ll give you a hint: it has to do with what I just bought.”

Douglas raised an eyebrow, confused. Gemma was at the supermarket earlier that day, but what on earth could possibly be so exciting about groceries?

Back and forth the two of them went, with Douglas guessing wildly and Gemma giving vague hints. Finally, she had enough of his absurd ideas, cutting him short as he rattled off something about duct tape and eyebrows.

“Okay, goofball,” she giggled, scooping up her tiny husband in her hand. “Maybe I should just show you.” She stood up, and placed Douglas gently between her breasts, patting him on the head as she walked out of the room. Nestled between the soft globes of flesh, Douglas felt his body reacting to the situation in his pants, and braced himself with one arm on either side. His hands sank into the smooth skin, the faint scent of Gemma’s body wash wafting up towards his nose.

Gemma sat down at the kitchen table, where a stack of colored boxes lay strewn about. Most of them were torn open, with bits of corrugated paper littered across the tabletop. Douglas sighed, recognizing some of the boxes that hadn’t been butchered open as cosmetic items. The row of shiny tubes lined up in the center of the table hinted that they were lipsticks, a theory that was quickly confirmed as Gemma set him down and lifted one of the cylinders into the air, removing the cap with a quiet pop to reveal a pasty blue gel.

“Honey, why are there so many lipsticks here? Does this have to do with your surprise?”

Gemma nodded eagerly, and began to expertly the colorful lipstick to her luscious, full lips. Douglas watched in idle curiosity; while he didn’t care much about makeup, he was always intrigued by the skill his wife possessed with the various items she tried out.

“So, are you going to actually tell me what you’re all worked up about, babe?”

Gemma set the tube down and smiled, her lips shimmering with the fresh coat of paint she applied. “Well, you know how I like to try new products every now and then, and see how they hold up in real life situations?”

Douglas nodded. “Like that powder that was supposed to work like sunscreen, but you got fried anyway?” He smiled slightly, remembering the ordeal well. He had helped apply cream to her burnt little cheeks after a long day in the sun, her poor delicate skin pink and warm for a week after the failed test.

“It was a primer,” Gemma said, her expression darkening as she saw her husband’s grin. “And yes, kinda like that, but this one won’t involve me getting sunburned. I want to try and see which of these lipsticks can hold up to some intense kissing, without smudging.”

The grin on Douglas’s face grew. “I think I see why you brought me out here. But how many are there to try?” He glanced around again, counting fourteen cylinders of lipstick stacked behind him. Some were silver, others were studded with plastic jewels, or black and spiked.

“Oh, there’s more! I still have to unpack.” Gemma motioned to the unopened boxes, and Douglas felt his heart beginning to race. “But I think I have enough to get started, so...”

Douglas was still facing the lipsticks when Gemma leaned forward, her lips puckering up for a smooch. He felt the warm breath on his back just before her plush lips collided with him, knocking him off balance. He stumbled, and rolled onto his back, his giant wife’s smiling face hovering inches above him.

“Woah, babe! Little heads up, will ya....mff!” His protests were cut short as his wife’s mouth lowered down onto him, her lips smushing him down against the table as she gave him a sloppy wet kiss. In her mid, she mentally counted to ten, before lifting her lips away with a loud smack. Upon seeing her handiwork, Gemma broke into a fit of giggling, her bubbly laughter filling the room.

Covered from the waist up in sticky lipstick and his wife’s saliva, Douglas wiped his eyes and blinked a few times. Above him, Gemma was just calming down from her laughter, though she snickered when she glanced back down at him.

“Baby, I think you go something on your shirt.” She began to giggle again, the giant blue lip outline matching horribly with the rest of the wooden table. Douglas leaned forward and sat up, tiny strands of saliva stringing from his arms to the tabletop. He whipped off his shirt and wiped most of the remaining stickiness from his face, then wadded the ruined cloth up into a ball. His jeans stuck out like a tent below his navel, and Douglas knew this was going to be a long, fun afternoon.

“Is that the best you’ve got, hun?” He shouted up at her, lobbing the blue glob of shirt and lipstick at her. The soiled fabric bounced off her left breast, leaving a small blue streak along the curve of her rack as it rolled into her cleavage. Gemma’s mouth hung open, shocked by the jest from her husband. Her open lips curved into a feisty smile, one that Douglas knew all too well.

“No, sweetie,” she said seductively, eyeing the man on the table. “I’ve got so much more planned for you today.” She reached forward, and snatched the tiny man up in her hand, before bringing him up to her face for another kiss. Her lips danced over his body, smearing the thick coloring over his bare chest. Once or twice, she poked as his torso with her tongue, adding a little more saliva to the mix as she kissed every inch of her husband’s tiny body.

Douglas was loving every second of it. The warmth of his wife’s breath washed over him with every kiss she planted on him. Her lips molded around his body as she pressed him against them repeatedly. The pressure of her thumb against the zipper of his jeans was sending a firm signal of pleasure through his body, something he hoped Gemma would notice eventually.

After a solid two minutes of kissing, Gemma pulled her hand away from her lips. She could hear Douglas catching his breath, and smiled as she adjusted her grip.

“Feels like someone is enjoying himself with this test,” she cooed, gently rotating her thumb against Douglas’s midsection and groin. “I promise this will end well for you if you can make it through all of them.”

Douglas cocked his head to the side as he rubbed the blue gel from his face once more. “Make it through, meaning...?”

Gemma set him down, and stood up quickly. “Take off your pants, baby, I’ll be right back.” She spun on her heels, and trotted off down the hallway, leaving Douglas alone on the table, caked in lipstick. He rubbed at the drying gel on his face, the color embedded deep within his beard and hair. He was still rubbing at his chin when the familiar patter of his wife’s feet returned. He looked up to see Gemma holding a handheld mirror in one hand, and a box of wipes in the other.

“Babe, I was serious about the pants. Lose ‘em!”

Douglas quickly undid the zipper, and pushed the pants down his thighs. The denim was caked with lipstick, and proved a bit difficult to pry from his feet, but he managed to do so after a few forceful tugs. His legs were the only part of his body not doused in blue, a trait he was sure wouldn’t last long.

Gemma took her seat once more, and began to assess the damage to her lips. She frowned slightly as she saw streaks of blue stretched up to her nose, and down to her chin. “You smudged it on purpose!”

“Hey, I didn’t exactly have much say in the matter, honey.” Douglas shrugged. Gemma pouted for a moment, then raised her eyebrows and nodded halfheartedly, her silent way of agreeing with him. He chuckled to himself, and watched in lustful fascination as Gemma grabbed a wipe and began removing the blue from her face.

“Do I get one of those?” He asked, eager to remove the dye from himself.

Gemma continued wiping away at her face without a word, but her lips crept back into a playful smile. She folded the wipe in half, and dropped it over Douglas, letting it flutter down onto him. She giggled as the wipe covered her husband completely, and she reached for the next tube of lipstick as he crawled out from underneath the wipe.

“Haha, very funny,” he muttered to himself, brushing him forearms against the moist cloth. The color wasn’t coming off so easily, it really just smeared into a lighter blue. His focus on the wipe was enough to keep him distracted as Gemma finished applying the second coat to her lips, this time painting them a bright pink.

“C’mere, baby,” she said softly as she scooped her her husband once more. She felt a slight tingle in her loins as she saw the expression on Douglas’s face change from annoyance to excitement as her lips came into his view.

“Here are the rules. You don’t get to cum until I finish trying all the lipsticks on the table.” Gemma smiled coyly as she held her tiny husband, her index finger gently pressed against his boxers. “I promise not to tease you too much, but I’m not gonna go easy with the kisses, okay sweetie?”

Douglas felt like his heart was ready to pound out of his chest. “And what do I get if I make it till the end?”

Gemma simply smiled, and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. “I promise, you won’t regret it if you make it, babe.” Her blue eyes burned just a bit brighter as she said that, the spark between them still alive and well. Without another word, she mashed her lips into Douglas’s upper body, quickly covering him in a fresh bath of saliva and coloring. The blue from his skin melded with the neon pink, forming a gentle violet hue as his body was assaulted from every angle with ferocious kisses.

Just as his lungs started to burn for air, Douglas felt his wife’s plush lips retreat, a thinning strand of saliva trailing off from his chest. His chest heaved up and down as she set him down, lifting the mirror to see how the second color worked.

“Mmm, this one didn’t do so well,” Gemma huffed. Streaks of pink extended to the base of her button nose, and a pair of tiny pink handprints were smudged under each nostril. She quickly wiped away the evidence with another wipe, and began to smear a third lipstick on.

Douglas barely had time to scrape the thick goop off his body before he was hoisted up once more, the playful giggling of his wife ringing in his ears. The pressure of her finger wrapped around his crotch sent a tingle of pleasure up his spine, and he prepared for another round of kisses.

Kiss, check, wipe, and replace. Over and over, Gemma repeated the process with her tiny lover, her kisses becoming more heated with every round of making out. By the time she reached for the last stick of lip gloss, both she and Douglas were panting, their bodies craving more. Gemma took her time with the final tube, smearing a deep, glittering red hue across her lips with an agonizingly slow speed. She glanced down at her husband, who was squirming slightly as he looked up at her, turning his face when he noticed her eyes feasting upon his tiny form.

“You like what you see, my little sweet?” She cooed, dragging her pinky finger down the contour of her lower lip. She then pointed towards his waist, and flicked her finger down slightly. “Lose the boxers, honey.”

Douglas felt a rush of color in his cheeks. He knew what that meant, and the feisty glimmer in his wife’s eyes was almost enough to send him over the edge. Without hesitation, he pushed A shadow fell around him as Gemma leaned overhead, her breasts pressing together against the table as she moved closer. A warm gust of her breath flowed down onto him, and Douglas stared straight up as the glimmering lips puckered inches above his head. He closed his eyes as Gemma began to lower her face towards him, the glossy lips sliding gently around his head with ease.

Gemma let out a small moan as her lips wrapped around her husband’s body. His shoulders slipped into her mouth easily, followed by his arms and chest. She let her tongue slither forward slightly, rubbing the entire front side of Douglas with the slick pink muscle. A purr of lust rumbled in her throat as she felt the tiny bulge of his member on the tip of her tongue.

The vibrations of her moans reverberated through Douglas, sending a jolt of pleasure through him. He felt his legs go weightless as Gemma lifted her head, her plush lips gently sucking on his hips to hold him in place. All around him, the sauna of her mouth warmed his damp skin, her tongue dancing about in the darkness. He could feel her run the tip down alone the length of his chest, tasting the savory flavor of his skin mixed with lipstick and her saliva. He was in heaven.

Gemma’s eyes crossed as she glanced down at the tiny pair of legs kicking from between her lips. A muffled giggle erupted through them, parting slightly to allow a few slivers of light into the humid cavern of her mouth. She felt her husband squirming, and with a low moan, slurped him fully into her mouth. Her lips sealed together behind his feet, and she let her tongue get to work.

In the blackness of Gemma’s mouth, Douglas wriggled around, trying to share the cramped space with the slimy inhabitant underneath him. The bumpy surface provided little traction, coated in a thorough layer of spit. His hands darted outward to steady himself, columns of saliva trailing from his limbs as he moved. The ground beneath him quaked, tossing him aside as it pushed him into the corner of her cheek. He stretched out, allowing his wife to drag the tip of her tongue along the entire length of his sopping wet body.

In her playful mood, Gemma walked into the bathroom, flicking on the lights as she entered. Her cheek was puffed out on one side, a lump moving about within her mouth. She giggled a bit at the spectacle of her reflection, and gingerly poked her index finger at the bulge in her cheek. She was met with a gentle squirming on top of her tongue as she pushed him back into the center of her mouth.

Douglas felt the rough terrain rise up, smushing his body against the roof of Gemma’s mouth. He covered his ears, knowing what was about to happen. A deep gulp resounded around him, the air pressure dropping suddenly as the excess saliva was drained down the back of his wife’s throat. Dropping back down, Douglas was nudged onto his back by the agile pink muscle, and he felt a growing sensation in his groin as the tongue began to probe between his legs once more.

Gemma stroked the tip of her tongue in short, rapid bursts. She could feel Douglas writhing in her mouth, his back propped against the inside of her front teeth as she applied more pressure to his hips. A quiet squeak of pleasure seeped through her lips as they parted, her husband’s moans quickly silenced as the tacky lipstick sealed back together. She began to pucker her lips, sucking lightly on her little morsel as she pressed harder against his crotch. As she adjusted her technique, the tiny legs around her tongue began to tense and spasm, signaling that Douglas was close. Lips still puckered, Gemma fought back a smile as she lapped her tongue vigorously against the squirming man, until a twinge of sweetness sank into her tastebuds.

“Mmm... thath’s my lithel man,” she murmured through her teeth, her tongue sliding along the base of her mouth and scooping up an exhausted Douglas. Her lips parted with a quiet pop, and the red carpet rolled out, dropping her husband into her waiting palm. Her angelic eyes watched him as he caught his breath, streaks of lipstick and saliva covering every bit of his body.

“Muah!” She placed a soft kiss on his upper body, leaving another batch of glimmering red residue on his painted skin. “You’re a pretty good snack, baby.”

Douglas panted, and adjusted his footing as the hand surrounding him lowered down to the table. He grabbed another wipe and began to towel himself off, the red dye transferring from his skin to the moist cloth. Tossing the wipe aside, he walked back to the waiting palm, his personal elevator to Gemma’s face.

“So, did you get the result you wanted?” He asked, grinning from ear to ear. His cheeks were still rosy, despite removing the lipstick from them.

“I did,” she cooed, “especially from you, handsome.” Her finger poked at Douglas’s belly, bumping him onto his ass as she giggled. “But I do hope you’ll make it up to me tonight.”

Douglas chuckled, and picked himself up. “Why wait, my love?” Now it was Gemma’s turn to blush, and the look in her eyes changed from embarrassment to lust in a heartbeat. Douglas smiled as the hand around him closed, like a flower’s petals after sunset.

“I think I’ll just take you up on that offer,” Gemma said, her voice low and husky. She switched off the kitchen lights, and her free hand bean to tug at her panties as she walked towards the bedroom.