- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A aptron asked for a new chapter of this story, so here it is ! I hope it'll be up to the standard of the rest :p

Chapter 8: A Goddess’ swimming pool

The ocean was supposed to be a relaxing place. You were supposed to tan on the beach and, if you were lucky to be in a place where the waters were still plentiful, you’d dive or do some snorkeling for hours on end, admiring the beauty of the underwater life. Adrien had always loved the sea, with its ever changing appearance and its vastness. He had always felt as if she gave him a loving embrace, even if he knew she could be rough and cruel. Not caring one bit about the lives she destroyed. Not unlike Johanna, he thought.

“Hey!” shouted his wife, her voice travelling over thousands of kilometers to reach him, somehow clear and not too loud. “That’s not something very kind to think, love!”

“It’s not my fault if the truth hurts!” he shouted, less angrily than he should have, but the Goddess of Earth kept messing with his emotions, and even memories, so it was harder to remain truly angry at her for long period of time. “I mean, just, look at us – and I mean, you, mostly!”

“I don’t see what the problem is” she pouted, and as he looked at her distance face, he had to admit that she was the most gorgeous woman on this poor planet, by far. “Oww, now that’s awfully sweet of you Adrien!” she cooed, making him roll his eyes a little.

Her arousal became apparent when she let her lower region out of the water, so her aroma would wash over him and most of the surrounding region of the ocean. And, obviously, in so doing, she probably caused hundreds, if not thousands, of death around the littorals surrounding the Pacific Ocean. And there was nothing Adrien could do to make her behave in a more normal way. Human lives, even those of their descendants, had no meaning for her anymore, which made her incredibly callous at times.

This morning, he had just suggested that, perhaps, they could take some time, just the two of them, on a beach, to truly reconnect. He’d loved to talk with his children, especially Alex, but he and his older brother had moved out days before, on some sort of trip – hopefully, it wouldn’t last too long, because the husband of this all-powerful red-haired goddess truly needed some time with someone normal like his second son – well, first daughter now, but she was still relatively normal compared to the craziness of their family anyway.

Jo had been enthusiastic about going to the sea. A little too much in fact, since she simply changed his clothes to a great swimsuit and transported them to the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A traumatizing experience for him, because during long seconds, he had found himself surrounded by thousands of kilometers of water in all direction save above his head. He had even started to hyperventilate, until something soft and yet firm touched his feet and propelled him out of the water, without making him loose his balance, somehow.

It hadn’t taken him long to understand what was happening. Johanna has probably teleported her in the deep water and had been enlarging herself to such a massive size that he suspected her body was actually spanning from the Tropic of Cancer to the one of Capricorn. Which meant that she had probably destroyed dozens of islands and archipelagos in doing so. And that was without counting the effect that such a massive body would have on the water of the ocean, whose level was probably rising immensely.

“There, feeling safer?” she had chirped, and he hadn’t even dared bring the millions who probably drowned just because she seemed unable to retain a normal or at least relatively normal size.

A sudden shadow, followed by a trail of water which threatened to either crush him or make him fall toward the ocean. Yelping, he looked up to see that Jo had extended one of her arm toward her cunt. Seconds later, he fell on all fours when she started to touch herself, shivering with her godly pleasure and moaning loudly, letting her purrs rolls over the world. And she grew, noticeably, making him yelp. Her fingers transited from incredible monoliths to damned mountains, and the young man suddenly wondered if he’d survive the ordeal.

“Sorry baby” said his wife, surprising him as her size dwindled away, until she was merely a hundred meters tall. “I got… really carried away…” she explained, her breath labored as she still fingered herself.

“I noticed” Adrien mumbled, trying to deal with all this craziness as best he could.

“You should be happy… I’ve – I aaaa have shrunk and I’ll resurrect all the people and animals and plants, who died, once the day will be over, I swear. So we can enjoy each other’s company. I really need you in my, Adrien…”

He sighed but crawled toward her privates. It was in moments like this that he was afraid that she could grow tired of him. Without him serving as a sort of moral compass, no matter how ineffective he was at that job, what would happen to the Earth and its inhabitants, even their children? Should he be afraid of speaking his mind? Of thinking such thoughts even? Things had been easier when he had started to date Johanna, all those years ago… Stressful, of course, for an awkward guy like him, but not world-ending…

“I’ll never tire of you Adrien” whispered his wife as she started to grow again, just as he finally reached her pussy, her fingers spreading it open, a clear indication of what she had in store for him. “It is simply impossible” she assured.

“Yeah well, we’ll talk about it in a few years or decades!” he huffed, as he let himself slide on the smooth and hairless skin to reach the entrance of her vaginal canal, in which he was now able to walk with ease, even as it grew and grew around him. “And you’re sure there isn’t some sort of civilization in there? I wouldn’t want to end being gutted or eaten…” he added a little sourly.

“I assure you that there is no Lenans in me, and I still don’t get why you’re mad about them!”

Adrien shook his head silently but said or thought nothing – or almost nothing – about this. It wasn’t as if he could do anything about it anyway. And it was strange enough to found himself in her love tunnel and still be able to see everything. It wasn’t as if he was outside, or if the walls themselves were producing light in any way, but he just was able to see everything as if it was a relatively well lit cave. Which meant that each and every minute move she made, that she was probably wasn’t even aware off, gained some sort of mysticism, as they distorted the shadows he saw.

“What should I do? I mean, at my current size, there isn’t much I could do to stimulate you…” he stated, as the folds around him, still growing, moved from boulder to house sized, indicating that he was closing on the size of a germ compared to Johanna’s body since as far as he could tell, she was growing ever more rapidly.

“You don’t need to do anything love” she replied, her voice dripping with lust and sexual tension. “Just young being here makes me feel so damn horny…”

As she said that, something monstrously large passed over his head, making him yelp and fall on all four. Looking up, he gasped when a single digit from his wife, so vast that he could neither see its nail nor where it connected to her hand, a pillar of god-like power. He gulped as he felt his dick hardening. No matter his misgivings, how the memories of those eighteen years spent as a sex-toy to her, somehow dulled by her powers, made him shiver and be wary of her, he craved her body, and her absolute power made her sexier more attractive, not less.

“Hum… I like how you feel about me Adrien… A human married to The Goddess… and loving it… Yes… yes it makes me feel sooooooooo loved! Oh!” she suddenly gasped and I felt her whole insides clutching on itself I suspected that I wouldn’t remain here for long… “You’d better! You’d better!” she moaned and I was willing to bet the whole world heard her – and loved it!

The finger over his head accelerated its pace, until it became clear that its speed was also inhuman. Johanna’s muscles tensed and relaxed faster and faster around him and Adrien’s body was pushed and crushed, without suffering anything – thankfully, the monstrously gigantic ginger who was fingering herself so powerfully, was kind enough to shield him from harm. Which didn’t make the whole situation less confusing or frightening.

“He’s inside me!” she roared. “My husband! And you’ll never be, all of you! He alone deserves this gift!”

Adrien didn’t remain inside his wife for long, since her cum simply washed him out in a terrible flood. The poor human did his best to keep his mouth closed, since the liquid was even denser than normal water, and he didn’t want to risk taking it in his mouth, even if he doubted it’d be dangerous for him. But as his body was battered and pushed toward the outside of this cavernous vagina, which – had he been able to notice it – was still growing, he couldn’t help but gasp and his throat, nose and even his ears, making him panic.

But as he was expulsed from her body, he felt Johanna’s divine power coursing around his body. His lungs stopped trying to fight the invasive viscosity, and his whole body seemed to calm down. His shivered as, opening his eyes, he saw himself falling deep into the sea, but his body wasn’t immersed in water. It was the love juices of a goddess who were surrounding him, too dense to mix with water already.

And then, he was on a beach, dry and without any trace of the devastation that Johanna’s growth and orgasm should have wreaked.

“Man, that was awesome! I was crushed by the Goddess’s ass!”

“Lucky bastard! I just drowned! And – hung, Mom, please, tell me when you’ll clench!”

Adrien turned around and saw two young men, couldn’t have been older than ten, but each of them was taller than him by a good head, and they were screwing women who, according to their age and looks, were clearly their mothers. The former sex-toy closed his eyes and shook his head.

“I don’t know what’s bothering me the most” he grumbled to himself. “That kids are so massive and relaxed about fucking their mothers in public, or the fact that I’m not even phased by it anymore.”

“I think all his well that way” replied Johanna’s voice, but she was nowhere to be seen. “Up baby!”

“Jesus Christ…”

“My name is Johanna love” she chuckled.

His wife was in space, and bathing in the sun, her body so massive that she extended past the ball of fire itself, her long red hair mixing with the corona of the sun. With a self-depreciative smile, Adrien started to touch himself.