- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is a long one, so I'm splitting it into two parts. Let me know if this makes for an easier read, been considering for a while that maybe I should split the previous chapters up.

Regarding this chapter, I had that really good feeling about it when I starting writing however I feel that I didn't fully deliver on the ending. I pushed on and finished it so that I could happily work on other things, so I hope it is up to standard. That is another reason why I'm doing two parts, I feel that the first could be an entire story in its own right with part two being ignored if anyone dislikes it. 

This will also be the first of my stories to feature other body parts of giantesses, all of which shall be at the start of part two if that's what you're interested in.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I appreciate it and I hope you enjoy the story :)

 

 

 


 

The newly repaired wheels of the wagon rolled on the uneven road surface, pulled along by a single horse. Castella, a human merchant sat in the drivers seat holding the reins. She sighed; it was a sad moment for her, leaving the halfling village that had been so kind, giving her food and shelter whilst they fixed up her wagon. If only those damn goblins hadn't attacked, she wouldn't had to impose so heavily on those halflings.

As she sat under a darkening sky, reminiscing about her brief but welcome stay among the halflings, Castella thought she heard a voice. Shaking her head, she put the voice out of her mind. It was likely that she was just imagining that the halflings were chasing after her, asking if she could stay a little longer. It was nice to be wanted, one of the many things that she missed from country life since she moved to the city was the friendly atmosphere.

“Castella! Castella!”

Starting to attention, Castella realised that the voice was real after all. Not only that, but it was calling her name. She judged it to be a male voice, but quite a quiet one. Slowing down the carriage by pulling on the horse's reins, the merchant leaned to her left and looked behind the wagon. Still a short run away, was a very familiar young halfling chasing her down the road.

“Whoa!” She called, pulling on the reins harder and bringing the horse to a complete stop. Swinging her booted feet to the side Castella leapt down from atop the carriage and strolled to the back of the carriage to meet the halfling. She watched as he approached, running as fast as his short legs could carry him.

“Tevid! What are you doing? Your family is going to be worried sick about you once they notice you're gone!” Castella had stayed with Tevid's family for the most part. The halfling had reached adulthood a few years back but his growth was stunted. Thought his father was sympathetic to his son's unfortunate situation the man of the house was often away in the nearby mine and his mom and sister could be quite mean. The two of them mocked him for his small size, the sister teasingly and the mother a little more harshly as she had to pick up the slack whenever the father was away. He had always been excited when Castella had a moment to tell tales of the roads she had travelled in order to make a profit.

“I've left home. I want to come with you Castella, if you'll have me.” Tevid had a stubborn look upon his face, he was serious about this.

“I can't take you with me Tevid, not after your folks gave me so much! Go back.”

“No. Sorry Castella that I have to put you in this situation, but I cannot go back. If you won't take me, then I will go alone. There's nothing for me in that village.”

Castella studied the short humanoid. She saw determination in his eyes. That, as well as his words, made her consider taking him along. She could use the help. Also, travelling with an experienced merchant would be far safer than a total novice adventuring all on his lonesome. In that regard, if Tevid was intent on leaving, the best way she could repay his parents hospitality would be to protect the halfling.

“Since it looks like you've already made your decision, I suppose you leave me with not much in the way of choice.” Castella sighed. Then she raised a single finger, straight as an arrow. “But you'll have to pull your weight. No slacking, I hope you understand that. You'll find me to be a hard taskmaster.” She wasn't, but said so regardless just in case it was enough to convince him this wasn't a good idea. It wasn't. Tevid's eyes, welling with tears of gratitude looked up at her.

“Thank you Castella. I swear I shall prove my worth to you.”

“Did you at least leave your family a note?”

Tevid nodded.

Castella smiled. “So, you aren't completely thoughtless then.”

“Would you blame me if I didn't?” Tevid's voice took on a serious tone, clearly bearing a lot of anger towards his family. Some of his family, anyway. “They didn't exactly treat me well, father excepted.”

“Worry not. I did see some of what you are referring too. You won't have to be concerned about me abusing you here.” Castella switched her sympathetic expression to a joking smirk. “Unless you don't work hard enough. Then I'll have to punish you.”

Tevid looked horrified for a moment before realising that she was joking and that he hadn't jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. He laughed. “I'll be sure to avoid that, Castella.”

“Before we set off on our journey, where is it that you want to go? Do you have somewhere in mind or will you just come along with me for the ride?”

Shuffling nervously, Tevid took a while to answer. “I want to be big. Castella, you told a story about the garden of growth, where a special kind of potato grows with magic properties. The type of magic properties that make the eater of these potatoes get bigger.”

“I didn't think anyone listened to my stories.” Castella said, smiling proudly. “But you must know that I don't know how true that story is, Tevid. I was told it by a bard, who was told it by an adventurer, who was told it by a priest. You would throw away your life here on such a slim hope?”

“I mean, I'm not giving everything away to do this. If I'm wrong and the garden doesn't exist, I can always begin elsewhere.”

“The world can be a cruel place Tevid. For a halfling, a race that is smaller and weaker than others, this is especially true.”

“Yes. I know all this Castella. And yet I came regardless. You may think me a foolish little halfling, but this is what I want. All I ask is that you can drop me off as near to the supposed location of the garden as possible, without deterring from your route or hindering your business.”

“As it happens, the trade route I travel goes rather close to where the story said the garden was, so I'll practically be able to take you there!” Castella, touched by the halfling's dream to be bigger, told a lie. In her mind she could always visit the more rural villages and settlements out that way. Perhaps the people would be grateful that a merchant had come so far to trade with them.

“That's... convenient.” Tevid thought the coincidence to be strange but didn't press the point further.

“Come on!” Castella said, opening the carriage up for Tevid to climb up inside. “There's an empty cage in there for you to sleep in. If that isn't good enough for you then I suppose you can take the spare bedroll.” She said with a laugh as he entered what would be his new home for the next few weeks, the merchant returning to her seat on top of the carriage. She had some ground to cover.

 

A couple weeks later, the two person merchant team had passed through four villages, trading plenty in each. While the usual customers that Castella visited on her trip would be disappointed and maybe be less willing to trade so generously next time she came around, these new villages were ecstatic at her presence. Tevid had proved to be no slouch either, lugging around whatever she needed him to whenever she needed it moving. Despite his small size, he was managing to keep up.

Currently they were staying outside of a village that clearly didn't get much traffic, they sat on a rolled out rug on the ground beside a campfire. Tevid had made pork skewers with some meat they bought from the village butcher and they cooked them together over the flame.

“So, you miss your family yet?” Castella asked.

“A little. But what it is I think that I really miss is the familiarity.”

“Oh? What makes you say that? Is living on the road a little overwhelming to you?” The merchant's white teeth clamped onto a piece of meat and tore it from the wooden skewer.

“Not exactly. I love this life so far. It's so... freeing. By comparison living with my family in the village was like a prison.” Tevid explained.

Castella nodded, finishing her food and grabbing another skewer to cook. They retreated into a comfortable silence until she had a thought to remove her leather shoes, untying the laces and freeing her sore feet, calloused in a few spots because of all the walking she'd done. Tevid shuffled away from her a little uncomfortably but she didn't notice.

Once she was full, Castella told Tevid that he was welcome to eat what was left and started massaging her still warm, damp feet, moaning with relief as she eased the knots from her flesh. Tevid soon finished up the last of the grub and was sat doing nothing. This led to Castella seeing an opportunity to add another task to Tevid's duties.

“Tevid.” Castella put on the cutest voice that she could manage, knowing that she was about to ask something unpleasant. “Would you be so kind as to rub my feet for me? They are so damn sore from all the time spent on them and a self massage just isn't cutting it.”

“Sorry Castella.” Tevid apologised, blushing. He had been able to smell the sweaty aroma of her feet since she removed her footwear but politely chose not to mention it. “But that's going to have to be no.”

“Aww. But your little hands would be so good at finding those hidden tender spots that will just make me melt.” She grinned, raising a foot towards Tevid, wiggling her toes teasingly and displaying her milky white wrinkled sole.

“Castella. I said no!” Tevid's reaction was unexpected and shocked her out of the playful mood Castella had fallen into.

Silence returned, though this time it was tense and heavy rather than the comfortable kind of silence shared by two friends. However the merchant knew people, she knew how to sell to them but more importantly she knew how to read them. It was obvious that somehow the topic of feet somehow rubbed Tevid the wrong way, and it was often better address the problem immediately rather than allow it to become a rift between them.

“Tevid, I--”

“Don't worry about it Castella. You didn't know that it would hit my button. It's fine.”

“But... why? What is it Tevid? You should tell me so that I don't accidentally piss you off again.”

Tevid considered this, then sighed when he realised that she was right. “Okay. I'll tell you. But please, don't laugh?”

“I promise I won't.”

“You see, because I'm small even for a halfling, that meant that my sister was bigger and stronger than me. At first, when our parents weren't around she'd wrestle me and win easily since she was larger. But simply winning became boring for her, it wasn't punishing enough for me. So she made the decision to wash her feet as little as possible, letting them get stinky and sweaty and dirty. Then the next time we'd wrestle, or rather she'd start wrestling me without my consent, she would pin me to the ground in such a way that her feet would be in my face. If I wanted to get up I had to do something. First, I had to sniff them each time. But every time I was made to smell her feet, my sister would grow more brazen. It escalated to kissing her smelly foot, then to licking. Eventually I had to serve her unless I wanted to get pinned to the ground with those filthy feet all over my defenceless face.”

“That's horrible!” Whilst staying with Tevid's family, she had noticed that his sister's feet, small next to her own, had quite a potent stench. She had no idea that the halfling girl had made them like that purposefully to torment a weak brother. “Did your mother and father not stop them?”

“Father never caught her doing it. Mother... she encouraged it. If she walked in on my sister making me smell, kiss or lick dirty feet she would simply leave us to it, not bothering to interfere. Until one day, the three of us were relaxing after chores when my mother asked my sister to make me lick both of their feet. My sister obliged of course, my mother sat and watch it unfold and soon enough the two of them were sat in chairs with me lapping away at their feet under the threat punishment if I stopped.” Tevid stopped talking then shuddered as he remembered his time at home.

“I'm starting to understand why you ran away.” Castella said, not envying her short companion. “But you don't need to worry any more Tevid. You're with me now, and I swear that you'll never need to go near my feet.”

“Thank you Castella.”

“No need to thank me.” Castella glanced at the slowly dimming fire before them. “We should probably head to bed soon. One of the roads we have to use is said to be dangerous. We'll need our wits about us.”

“Sounds like a good idea.”

“Do you need me to wear my shoes whilst I sleep? I know my feet are quite smelly today and might stink up the inside of the carriage.” Castella made the offer out of sympathy for what the halfling had been through, though she wasn't looking forward to putting her aching feet back into those tight shoes that were moist with her sweat. She really needed to invest in a new pair.

“I don't think that will be necessary. I can stomach your stinky feet so long as you don't put them anywhere near my face.” Tevid wore an amused grin. “Although, you certainly have smelly feet Castella, I thought humans were supposed to be clean?”

Castella mirrored Tevid's jokey expression. “How dare you halfling? I give you a fine carriage to sleep in, albeit one that smells like sweaty human feet, and this is how you treat me? It seems that what they say about your kind is true!”

“And what is that?”

“That... that you're all ungrateful midgets!”

The two of them burst into laughter at the ridiculous exchange. They were happy to depart from the sombre mood set by tales of Tevid's home life. Banter between friends continued on for a while, lasting up until the moment that the smaller of the pair broke into a big yawn.

“Looks like it might be time to go to bed for us!” Castella said, fighting off the urge to yawn herself.

“Yeah. Didn't you say the next part of our journey will be dangerous? Getting some sleep is a good idea.” Tevid agreed, and they put out the fire, gathered up their belongings and retired to Castella's carriage for the night.

 

The following day was going fantastically. A few of the villagers came over to see off their visitors as Castella and Tevid were preparing to leave, providing the two of them with complimentary food stocks and wishing them well.

Journeying across the now much more mountainous road, the ride was a lot more rickety but this fresh discomfort was offset by the pleasant mood given to them by the kind villagers. Castella silently contemplated that coming this way might be a good business decision every now and again, as these folk who lived in the middle of nowhere were always happy to trade with her. Tevid running away from home had proven to be a form of blessing to the merchant and her coinpurse. But good things never last. In spite of the bright, cloudless sky and good fortune thus far, something had to go wrong.

“Shit!” Castella pulled on the reins far earlier than she would on a regular, well maintained road but on these rocky mountain roads with loose stones aplenty she gave the horse more than enough time to come to a steady stop just to be safe. Up ahead blocking the road was a felled tree spanning the whole width of the road onwards with no way to get past.

Once the carriage had been still for a few seconds the side door opened up and a halfling jumped out with an axe in hand. “Castella! What's wrong!”

“Relax Tevid. We haven't been attacked.” Castella jumped down from on top of the carriage and moved to the horse's side to scratch him behind the ear to settle the animal down. “And bring that axe over here. We got an obstacle in the way.”

Tevid walked over to join Castella and cursed just as she had upon seeing the tree. “That's a thick trunk. How long do you think it'll take us to cut through? Is it too heavy to just move it out of the way?”

“No idea how long it'll take to break through. But you're more than welcome to try shifting it even a little bit.” Castella waved at the tree and Tevid went over to give it a firm shove. It didn't move even a bit.

“So what now? Chop it in half and try to push the chunks out of the way?”

“Looks like that's the only way.” Castella took a seat on the ground and got comfortable, earning an incredulous look from Tevid. “What?” She asked with a smile “Get chopping, we don't have all day.”

Tevid shook his head and smiled back. “Not gonna help? Are you really going to make your halfling slave do all the work as usual?”

Castella laughed. “Of course! Did you expect anything else?”

As ordered, Tevid got to work without complaint. During the hard labour he considered the situation between him and the benevolent human merchant allowing him to accompany her. Over the weeks that they had spent together the halfling was beginning to develop a crush on his saviour and was more than happy to do as she asked. In fact, doing as she commanded made him a little too happy and caused Tevid to wonder if maybe the treatment by his mother and sister back home had knocked a few screws loose in his brain and crossed some wires. He wanted her to boss him around, relaxing whilst she watched him sweat and toil. Even the idea of her forcing those smelly human feet on him invoked temptations of sweet submission, though he wouldn't look forward to the moment he actually came into contact with them. His sister, who didn't work too much, had bad enough feet. Knowing how Castella had little time to wash whilst on the road and all the time she spent wearing those walking boots barefoot, made him fearful of how foul they would smell up close and personal. At least she was only a human and not one of the stinkier races of this world, like an ogre or something.

After hours of hacking at the log with his axe, Tevid felt a gentle hand on his shoulder. He turned to find Castella smiling at him. “Come on. You've done enough. Whilst you were entranced by your work I sneaked off and found a freshwater spring nearby, just over there.” She pointed to the treeline. Tevid couldn't hear the trickle of water, but imagined he would soon enough if he entered the trees. “I'll finish off the last bit of work, you go get a drink and give yourself a quick wash. You've earned it.”

Tevid blushed at the complement. “Thanks Castella. I'll do just that.” Then a wry smile appeared on his face. “Don't over exert yourself. I know how fragile you humans can be.”

Castella chuckled. “Off you go, before I mistake your head for this log and spilt that open instead.”

Finding the spring easily enough, Tevid spent a good few minutes just drinking the refreshing water, gulping it down. A slightly more perverted part of himself urged him onwards, thinking about how Castella probably used the spring to wash herself and that some of that same water maybe hadn't yet been washed away by the connected stream.

It was when Tevid was mid wash that he heard something that chilled him to the bone, in spite of the agreeably tempered water. The scream obviously came from one person. “Castella!” The halfling yelled, not bothering to dry himself off before running out of the fountain and slipping into his undergarments. There was no time for more clothing, Castella might have been in danger. Tevid hoped that his was simply her playing a prank, and that when he arrived she would laugh and tease him.

Any hopes of safety were dashed however when the half naked halfling emerged onto the road and was faced by a huge humanoid holding Castella in the air, staring at the merchant with a grin of sharp teeth. Tevid's first thoughts upon seeing the dark purple skinned ogress were quite unexpected; he saw the shape of the monster's body and thought about how good it looked. Her rump and breast were well pronounced and she had little fat and a lot of muscle. The face of the ogress, though cruel, angular and intimidating by nature's design, was surprisingly attractive. With stark white hair, this ogress acted as evidence to the varied appearances of ogres. It was what they were known for, secondary to their unmatched stench of course. The colour of their hair and skin was influenced by a combination of genes and the climate they spend early life in, leading to ogre gatherings boasting quite the colourful population. Due to her purple skin, this ogress could be determined to be from a mountainous environment. Emerging from her temples were a pair of large black horns, horns which had multiple smaller horns branching off. The big pair of horns that crowned the heads of ogres were something that all members of the species had in common, the horns growing larger and developing more branches as they advanced through their long lifespans.

The beast was massive, towering over Tevid. Fear filled him, but he grit his teeth and chased off the fear, steeling himself before marching over to the ogress.

“Put her down!” Tevid shouted at the top of his lungs, despite being unarmed. Bravery came easily when Castella was in trouble.

“Tevid! No!” Castella yelled, wriggling around in the fiend's long purple fingers topped by long, sharp black fingernails.

“Did I hear something? It sounded small. Very small and very pitiful.” The ogress spoke, her voice deep and mocking. She had caught sight of the approaching halfling in her peripheral vision and dismissed him.

“Don't ignore me!” Tevid shouted again, his desperation clear. He ran up to the ogress's well-worn, dark brown boot and started raining punches down on the tough piece of footwear that likely used up more leather than he would use in a lifetime.

“Aww, would you look at that human. Your tiny pet is trying to save you!” The ogress bellowed with laughter, showering Castella with onion scented spittle. She stopped laughing, using the hand not holding the merchant to stroke her chin. “Hmm. Perhaps your little friend would make a good pet for me and my friends, what do you say human?”

“Leave him alone you wretch!” Castella shouted at the ogress, shaking off the droplets of spit rolling down her face, disgusted. Turning her attention from her captor to Tevid, Castella continued to shout. “RUN TEVID! GET AWAY FROM HERE!” She didn't tell him where to go, knowing that the ogress would likely follow. She hoped that he had the sense to run back to the village they last stayed at, it wasn't so far away.

Ignoring the warning, Tevid attacked the giant foot harder. The ogress only giggled, gazing down at him with interest. It was at this exact moment that the monster decided that taking the halfling would be far more interesting to take with her than yet another human. The pounding on the outside of her boot was quite pleasant and she fell into a rabbit hole of menacing thoughts regarding the small male and her foot. Her lips curled upwards into a cruel grin.

Sweeping a huge purple hand, the ogress swept Tevid up into her clammy, pale purple palm, bringing him up in front of her grinning face alongside Castella. She looked at them as a small child would dolls, choosing which she would play with and which would be tossed aside, forgotten. Tevid hadn't noticed before, but up close it was hard to miss the many bits of metal decorating the giant purple face. Rings of steel in her ears, in her eyebrows, her nose. “Okay, I know ogresses are not usually seen as honest, but I'm going to be honest with the two of you right now. One of you is coming with me, to be my new slave. And oh boy, I'm gonna make you do gross shit. Stuff that will traumatise you. However I won't plan on letting you leave, so as long as it doesn't affect your servitude, traumatising you won't matter. The reason I'm telling you this is because I want you to vote. Either for yourself, or the other person. The winner of the vote gets to come with me and the loser has to go back to their boring life. Vote now, unless you want me to take both of you.”

Tevid and Castella looked at each other, their fearful eyes meeting before ripping apart so as it hide their thoughts from the other. They couldn't beat an ogress, they had to go along with her game. But now, each of them was filling with anxiety that they might become a slave to this foul creature.

Clenching his fists, the helpless halfling spoke first. “Take me! Let Castella go!” Tears rolled down his cheeks. Tevid didn't want his journey to end like this, escaping the domination of a couple women a little bigger than he was just to end up being dominated by a woman a lot bigger than he was, but he couldn't leave Castella to a fate like this. She had saved him, he owed her a lot.

“Tevid!” Castella was crying too now, touched by her assistant's devotion. During their time spent together, the loyal halfling more than willing to serve her had carved his own special place in her heart. Although, she couldn't think of much worse than being enslaved by a disgusting ogress. She looked into the hungry eyes of the being that held her. “Take me! Give Tevid a chance to reach his goal, I'll be your slave.”

The ogress cackled. “I never thought I'd have TWO people asking me to enslave them! This is hilarious, wait until I tell the girls about this. But this talk of the halfling having a goal has caught my attention. Tell me, little one, what is it you seek? Perhaps I can help you.”

Tevid blushed, suddenly becoming tight lipped. The magic potatoes were supposed to cause growth. If this ogress got any larger, she would bring misery untold. The ogress saw this and shook her head gently, her terrifying grin shrinking to a wry smile. “Oh sweet halfling, you poor thing. Do you believe that I can't get all the information out of you that I want? We ogresses are experts in the arts of torture, but much different torture methods than what you smaller species would be used to. Anyway, you'll find out soon enough because I'm casting my vote, and I choose you. That's two votes to one.”

“No!” Castella yelled as she was lowered to the ground, protesting despite a part of her deep down being extremely grateful. Tevid had seemed happy to take this arrow for her, wasn't this the best option. Those thoughts were reburied when she saw her assistant's face. He was shaking his head in fear and disbelief whilst the ogress licked her lips with a hulking pink tongue, revealing yet another piercing on her tongue.

“Go away, human.” The ogress addressed Castella with a cold tone, trying not to laugh as she did so. It was fun for her, splitting these two apart in order to subject one to a life of torment.

Castella looked lost and hopeless. She didn't know what to do. “Tevid! This isn't over!” She promised. “I'll get help and find you, I swear it!” Meeting the halfling's eyes for what might have been the final time, Castella unhooked her horse and galloped the way she had come, she could come back for the carriage and its supplies later.

“Alone at last.” The ogress purred. “I suppose you should know the name of your new owner. I am Shazgob, a wandering ogress from the mountains. Don't worry, I have already thought of an ingenious way of transporting you, but first I have a gift for my new slave.” Giggling, Shazgob stripped Tevid of his clothing, the fight he put up totally useless, leaving him naked in her hands. Then she levelled the tip of a fingernail in front of him and lightly placed the sharp point over Tevid's heart. Shazgob started murmuring unintelligible words, her face a mask of concentration. It didn't suit the gleefully cruel ogress. Soon enough, the finger retracted, the spell over with.

“Did you feel anything, halfling?” Tevid shook his head, still wordless as he swallowed the reality of his fate. “Didn't think you would. I've made you invincible. I could bite you, crush you in my hand, sit on you, you'd be perfectly fine after any of that. But I'm not going to do any of that today. No, today, you're going in a special place.”

A sound came from below, followed by a strong, vile smell. The ogress's smile grew when she saw the halfling begin to panic, it seemed that he had previous experience with feet. She had stomped on the toe of her right boot with her left, weighing the piece of footwear down and wriggling the right foot out of the boot. Shazgob sighed with happiness as she felt the cool breeze on her warm purple toes, all five of which were dripping with thick sweat.

Shazgob fell to her rear, taking a seat on the ground. The sounds of whimpering coming from her new toy made her laugh, apparently all fight had left him because his struggles in her hand had ceased. “You and my foot are about the same size, looks like. Actually...” She moved her hand near her now bare foot, comparing the size of her new slave to her reeking appendage. “It looks like you're even smaller! This isn't going to be as snug and cosy for you as I imagined, but worry not, my foot will be the greatest company you could possibly ask for.” Shazgob leaned over so that her mouth was close to Tevid. He shivered as her warm, onion scented breath washed over him. “Just in case you don't yet understand, my little pet, you'll be staying in my boot for the foreseeable future. Alongside my big foot. And let me warn you, even among my tribe, I was infamous for how smelly my feet are.”

“Please! No!” Tevid yelled, finally rediscovering his voice, albeit a terrified one. Still being held in close proximity to the purple foot that was larger than he was, he was inhaling not air but the combination of potent, cheesy foot odour and foul ogre breath. The former was so much stronger that the latter was barely noticeable. His inability to fight against the muscular fingers holding him prisoner filled his mind with dread, knowing that he was helpless to stop her putting him into her gross boot.

And that's exactly what Shazgob did next. Grabbing the boot that had spent a couple minutes unfilled, perhaps for the first time in a while, and unceremoniously stuffed Tevid inside. The halfling didn't even get chance to experience the hot, smelly air flowing out of the boot's opening, to adapt to the eye-watering odour as the ogress slowly but painfully lowered him into the rotten piece of footwear. Nope, Shazgob was a creature who enjoyed overwhelming her victims. She submerged her plaything into the stinking depths of the boot, he didn't even manage a scream before he found himself pressed up against the slimy insole by those purple fingers, dropped into a world of heat, sweat and stench. At least, Tevid's five captors lefts him alone in the confine of an ogress' old boot, his face planted against the grime-ridden insole and his body still in the stem. If Shazgob's foot were to join him, it would be a tight fit indeed.

But such things weren't about to stop the determined ogress. Her foot bluntly followed the halfling with very little hesitation. From Tevid's perspective, after pulling his face away from the sticky surface, bits of dirt and grime clinging to his skin, witnessing the huge foot enter the boot was like seeing a solar eclipse. He had been staring beyond his naked body and up the length of the boot, up to where the light of day was filtering in. The light had been blocked first by the appearance of those thick, purple toes topped by nails of black, completely robbing Tevid of light when the terrible toes dipped and entered the boot. Scrabbling in fear, the halfling managed only to push himself further inside in an effort to escape, sliding his nude form along the warm, damp insole and covering himself in more blackened foot waste. Foot odour was king here, choking Tevid with every breath. Yet it hadn't yet reached its fullest. No, the smell and heat grew in unison as Shazgob put the boot back on.

When the toes met the insole they came to a halt, wiggling around as if expecting to find Tevid there. Instead they only found his legs. This was the first moment of contact he had with Shazgob's foot and it was far from a pleasant one. The toes that grappled at his legs soaked his exposed skin in hot sweat. He felt like he could sense the cruel ogress' excitement from the behaviour of her expressive toes, the toes that were now greedily climbing up his body. It didn't take long for them to meet Tevid's disgusted face, mashing it between them. At this point Tevid made the horrific discovery of Shazgob's hoards of toejam, trying to wrench his head from between any pair of toes. But the toes, namely her second and third ones, grasped onto the halfling's head, and continued into the boot, bringing Tevid all the way inside. His body was fully extended and trapped as the foot, now properly inside the boot, rested upon him with all of the weight of an ogress; apparently she had stood up at some point. It was indeed a tight fit and though the stench was far beyond what Tevid thought possible in this world, Shazgob's sole was unexpectedly soft against his body. While bearing the weight of a being far larger than himself was extremely uncomfortable, the pressure stopped a little short of actually being truly painful, likely due to the spell cast on him earlier.

Shazgob found her underfoot companion to be immensely comfortable. He fit fantastically under her foot and she let him know how happy she was by drumming her heavy toes on his face. A hilarious (in her opinion) idea came to her and she tried scrunching her foot in such a way that the skin of the lower arch would wrinkle, hopefully stimulating the halfling's miniscule penis. How humiliating it would be, if she were able to make this tiny male erect under her awful, sweaty foot. Chuckling, the ogress set off back to her cave, wondering how best to make her slave squeal about the truth of his journey. She reckoned that long hours being stomped and crushed under her smelly sole would break him easily enough. Or, she thought as she appraised her long, black nails, perhaps she could put the tips to his small, sensitive feet. The possibilities were vast for a creative torturer such as Shazgob.