- Text Size +

When Rin brings Saber to the basement washing area, she says “You can keep your clothes in this room, okay?”

Saber nods and begins to strip down, revealing a well built but also slender form, while she says “I’ve never bathed with someone else. I understand that it is a more common occurrence in this country? The grail did give me a basic understanding of modern society here...”

Rin smiles and nods, before saying “Yep! Think of it as a bonding experience!”

Following that, Saber arranges her clothes in a neat pile before Rin leads her to the bathing area proper. Once they enter, Rin starts to lather up the washcloth again, inadvertently assaulting Shirou with her nimble fingers. He was forced to hold his breath as the soapy suds flooded around him, thankfully hiding his presence at the same time. And when Rin was finally finished, she walks up to Saber while holding the washcloth at an angle where Shirou could see in front of him.

And his view was incredible, as Saber’s nude body was right in front of him, where he was still impressed by her slightly smaller bust size. Her cream colored skin looked highly smooth and shiny, signifying that despite her warrior lifestyle she still managed to care for herself. Although Shirou wondered if it was more due to her natural beauty as a Heroic Spirit rather than anything else, his thoughts were interrupted when Rin suddenly squeezes the washcloth, causing soap droplets to fall to the ground while he was brutally smothered.

After that, Rin says “How about I wash your back, Saber? I’m sure you don’t often get that kind of luxury any more...”

Saber smiles upon hearing that and says “I don’t often think about it, as I’ve always been focused on the grail war. This should be nice...”

After that, Saber turns away from Rin and sits down on one of the bath chairs, happily awaiting her back scrubbing...

 

As Rin slowly brought the washcloth toward Saber, Shirou watched as if the world moved in slow motion, wondering if time dilated due to his fear of what was about to happen. He looked forward at Saber and realized that her back muscles were impressively developed, which made a lot of sense since she used that heavy blade as her primary weapon. As he looked forward, he noticed all of the minor imperfections and wrinkles that formed along Saber’s well-shaped back, all of which would never be visible usually.

But once Rin was about to press the washcloth into Saber’s back, Shirou closed his eyes while bracing as well as he could manage, before he collided with her smooth skin. Rin immediately started to rub the washcloth up and down, wanting to give Saber a thorough scrub down, accidentally grinding Shirou into Saber’s skin in the process. While Rin does this, Saber happily sighs and says “This really does feel relaxing...” Upon hearing this, Rin starts to rub the washcloth in a circular pattern, putting more effort into it as well.

This, of course, put even more pressure onto Shirou, as he was forced to intimately familiarize himself with every inch of Saber’s muscular but slender back. And unfortunately for Shirou, Rin had no plans on slowing down or stopping, making it difficult for him to catch his breath during the experience. And Rin didn’t even plan on stopping just at Saber’s back, as she quickly moved up to her neck, wanting to continue to help out her friend. But when Saber notices this, she tries to squirm away while saying “Rin...! I can do the rest on my own...”

Rin just puts a hand on Saber’s shoulder, while smiling and saying “Just relax Saber... Consider this my treat for being my servant now...” Saber starts to relax again, deciding to accept Rin’s goodwill, causing you to be rolled all around Saber’s neck in the process. He wouldn’t have thought much about it before, but even Saber’s neck was nicely muscular, although it still gave off the slender appearance that she usually exuded. Again, Shirou wonders if the grail did this to heighten Saber’s looks while keeping her physical attributes accurate.

But Shirou’s thoughts were interrupted yet again as Rin suddenly slid the washcloth toward Saber’s side, wanting to scrub there next. As she does this, she forcefully digs into the skin there, practically engulfing Shirou in the process. But as she did this, Saber started to giggle to herself, causing Rin to smirk and say “I never expected you to be ticklish, Saber...”

Saber blushes with embarrassment in response, and says “I still have weaknesses I suppose...”

Rin, noticing Saber’s despair, decides to rub her cheek against Saber’s, surprising her. As she does this, Rin says “It’s okay to be vulnerable once in a while Saber... Heck, Shirou is unabashedly upfront with his faults, and he’s got tons!” Upon hearing this, Shirou sighs to himself and wonders if he should start sharing less with Rin from now on. But then she starts to laugh to herself, which Shirou admittedly found cute, so he decides to just take Rin’s statement in stride. Besides, she would have (probably) been more gentle with her wording if she knew that Shirou was around to hear.

After that, Saber smiles and goes to wrap her arm around Rin’s head, while their cheeks were still pressed together. As she does that, she says “I should take your advice, Rin. Thank you...”

Upon hearing that, Rin smugly smiles and says “You’re very welcome Saber...” After that, she looks back at Saber’s side and slowly grins, before suddenly squeezing them, using her washcloth too. And as Saber started to giggle louder and louder, Rin kept on squeezing and tickling harder, brutally mashing Shirou into Saber’s side. While Saber struggled against this, she started to kick her bare feet forward chaotically, suffering under Rin’s unrelenting tickling. But due to the slick wet floor, Saber slips and knocks over the chair, causing the both of them to tumble down.

 

They land with a thud, as Shirou was suddenly trapped in a moist and heavy sandwich of what he assumed was skin. If Shirou knew precisely where he was, he might have fainted from sheer embarrassment, but the lack of light protected him in that sense for the time being. In actuality, Rin fell right on top of Saber, as their stomachs pressed into each other, as they both remained silent in the surprise of the result.

Saber speaks up first, saying “I should have had more self-control... Sorry for making you fall, Rin...”

Rin smiles, and lightly blushes while saying “Nah it’s not just on you. I shouldn’t have fooled around while washing you off...”

After that, Saber says “That’s fair. Well, can you stand?”

Rin hums for a moment, before saying “Well, now that we’re in this position, want to just stay like this for a few minutes? Physical contact is the most efficient way of replenishing a Heroic Spirit’s mana, so you should be back to your full strength in just a few minutes!”

Upon hearing this, Saber’s eyes widen as she says “That sounds much too indecent! I can regain my mana in other ways I assure you Rin...”

Rin shakes her head and says “It’ll be fine Saber. Just staying in this position is more than enough. I only wish we weren’t on the floor...”

Saber sighs to herself in response, before saying “Well, sometimes sacrifices are necessary...”

As the two of them rest on top of each other somewhat awkwardly, Shirou tried his best to fight his way through the incredibly tight cave of dampened flesh, wondering just where he landed. And once he reached a less cramped area, he looked around and saw two sets of mountains pressing against each other, with two forming from the ground and two from the sky. Droplets of warm water would rain down around Shirou as he stood there until he finally realized that he was standing in a highly dangerous location. Against all odds and his intentions, Shirou landed on Saber’s body during the fall and was now sandwiched between the canyons of her and Rin’s cleavage.

And while Rin and Saber remained where they were, they both thought only about transferring mana, wanting this experience to fulfill a practical purpose. Shirou, on the other hand, was just focused on getting out of this mess undiscovered since there was no way he’d be able to explain his way out of this right now. He couldn’t escape though, because their breasts formed a wall that meant that his only paths were either back between their bellies or forward past their faces. And if he went that way, he’d have a greater chance at being discovered, which was on the bottom of his list for the moment.

But once they felt like enough mana was transferred, Rin starts to get up first, causing Shirou to hide under one of Saber’s perky and plump breasts. And when Rin got up all the way, Shirou stared while her full height sunk in for him. She really seemed like the tallest and mightiest of skyscrapers, although she’d easily dwarf them many times over, making him feel even tinier than he already was. Shirou didn’t have long to admire this low angle sight, as Rin quickly bent down to help Saber up, forcing him to grab onto any hairs to prevent his fall.

Shirou tumbled along Saber’s smooth belly, before finally grabbing a small hair near her belly button, forcing him to dangle for survival while Rin led her to their large tub...

 

Rin starts to warm fill the tub with warm water while saying “Nothing beats a post-wash soak! Do you feel more energized from all that mana, Saber?”

Saber grins and says “I feel amazing Rin! I wonder if I’ve ever worked at full mana capacity before today. It really is a different experience...” Upon hearing this, Shirou sighs to himself sadly but smiles knowing that Saber could actually be adequately provided for as Rin’s servant.

Following that, Rin smiles and says “Well, no offense to Shirou, but he wasn’t exactly prepared for a grail war. Really, I wish he wasn’t at school the first day I fought. Then he might not have been dragged into all this...” Upon hearing that, Shirou’s eyes widen, unaware that Rin felt guilt toward your involvement. While it was true that he garnered the attention of Lancer because he was clashing with Rin and Archer, Shirou was still the one who chose to stay at school that late. And besides, he got to meet Saber and actually become friends with Rin, so it wasn’t all bad.

His thoughts were interrupted when Saber lightly giggles and says “Even though Shirou is not a skilled magus, he has an admirable sense of justice and is a good person. I’ve resigned myself to be a simple tool for mages, but Shirou treated me as an equal from the start. You too, Rin.” She then pauses and smiles before adding, saying “I’m sure that Shirou doesn’t hold a grudge for any of this, Rin.” If Shirou was in a position to be heard, he’d readily agree with Saber’s assessment, but he chooses to remain quiet to attempt to stay undetected.

After saying that, Saber begins to step into the bathtub while saying “The water does feel nice. I never realized how helpful these extended bathing activities could be...” Due to Saber plunging one foot into the tub, her body shook at just the right intensity for Shirou to fall off toward the steaming warm water, as he struggled to surface before Saber sank all the way in.

While you struggled under the water, Rin looks down and says “I hope Shirou doesn’t resent me for all of this... He’ll never have a normal life from now on. Is it really okay that I thrust him into this world, even though it wasn’t my intention?” Luckily for Rin, Shirou was still deep underwater, so he was not able to hear her vulnerable expression.

Saber smiles in response and says “I know Shirou, and there is no way he’d resent you for any of this. But if you are concerned, maybe you should tell him about it? Shirou’s a good listener...”

Rin silently listens, before taking a deep breath and saying “Speaking of him, umm... do you think Shirou actually likes me? I mean more than just a friend...” Shirou finally emerges from the water and takes a deep breath as he was able to reach fresh air again, but he instantly saw Rin’s deep red blushing face. But before he could wonder what caused her to look like this, she stepped into the water, accidentally pressing her foot onto Shirou, sending him sinking right back into the water for another round.

And as Saber looks at Rin sympathetically, she puts a hand on her shoulder and says “Since we’re here, why don’t we talk about it?”

Rin smiles, as the both of them lower themselves into a sitting position, while Shirou flails about while trying to remain afloat, being washed toward where their feet were going. It was definitely not his intention, but Shirou was about to spend the remainder of the bath with Rin and Saber, where they still remained totally oblivious of his company...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you liked the chapter! And if you did, then feel free to drop a review.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10