- Text Size +

Thankfully, the walk to the store was totally uneventful for Saber, who did not run into a single enemy mage or servant. That didn’t mean it was dull for her tiny master nestled against her breast, because each and every movement she made had an impact on him. While Saber walked forward, her chest would subtly jiggle and vibrate, though not nearly enough for a passerby to take notice. But for Shirou, he felt his whole being get rattled to its core as the breast he was attached to quaked violently. And because of how soft and squishy her chest was, he found it difficult to breathe at times since he would be plunged deeper into her boob as she walked along.

And by the time Saber reached the store, her chest was already starting to sweat slightly. But even for Shirou, it only managed to somewhat increase the temperature and humidity around him, making him feel like he was trapped in a sauna. He imagined that her natural healing ability, thanks to Avalon, made it so she sweated far less than normal humans. But then he wonders if it was simply because she was a heroic spirit, which meant that she wouldn’t be bound to things that a human would. No matter what was the cause, Shirou was having a far smoother experience than he first imagined.

Of course, other thoughts filled his mind too, chiefly that he felt incredibly lucky that Saber wanted to hide him in her bra. Truth be told, he truly thought that she was an incredibly honorable and beautiful woman, and the way she fought so valiantly only inspired him to train himself even harder. But no matter how much she wished to fight their battles on her own, he always thought that would be selfish of him, which was why he kept trying to fight by her side. A part of him wonders if this shrinking business was for the best, since it meant that he’d no longer be in Saber’s way.

While Shirou was lost in thought, Saber was purely focused on what kinds of foods she’d want to get, causing her to fidget about. She would occasionally shuffle about, unintentionally swinging her boobs and shaking Shirou like he was on a mad amusement park ride. As this happens, he tries to telepathically say “Saber…! Slow down…”

She does not respond, making him wonder if she’d only sense his messages if she was consciously attempting to. It made sense, given his size, but it didn’t make him feel any better. But oddly enough, there was something satisfying about how any minor action or movement from Saber could so significantly impact his entire being. So far, it just made her seem even more impressive than he already thought that she was. In a way, Saber seemed more like a towering goddess who could control every facet of his life, rather than the heroic spirit who he tried so hard to protect. Shirou’s more pessimistic thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly adjusts her shirt, accidentally grinding him against her chest without even noticing it.

As she did this, she telepathically speaks to Shirou, saying “Which of these foods taste the best…? I am finding it difficult to make a decision.”

Luckily, she stops doing that after asking him that question, making it so he didn’t have to awkwardly request she stop rubbing him against her. And since she asked him about food, he began to guide her through, helping her determine the best things to get based on her tastes. It took some time, mainly because Saber wanted to thoroughly learn from Shirou which foods would be the best choices for her.

And by the time they were finished, Saber gathered a good deal of food supplies, prompting her to return to the Emiya estate with her spoils from the store. As she walked out of the store, she telepathically asks “Are you comfortable, Shirou? If you are not then I will gladly move you somewhere else.”

Shirou responds mentally, saying “No it’s okay, Saber… It feels incredibly relaxing here.”

Saber blushes to herself when she hears that, causing her to quietly say “Oh…” But then she composes herself and telepathically says “It is my duty as your servant to keep your comfortable and safe. If you find enjoyment inside my bra, then you may stay there until we return to your estate…”

Following that, she resumes her walk, feeling quite happy about Shirou’s satisfaction…

By this time Shirou was honestly feeling a bit tired, so because he was so snugly enveloped by Saber's breast, he decides to take a nap. Due to how soft her boob was, he felt like he was resting on a bed fit for royalty, and the radiating warmth only proved to soothe him further.

And so when Shirou finally wakes up from his nap, he was placed at a kitchen counter while on a piece of cloth. When Saber sees this, she smiles and says "Hello Shirou! I trust you had a nice rest?" She was currently wearing a white tank top and navy blue jeans, as well as white ankle socks.

Shirou nods before standing and stretching, while saying "Yeah… How long was I sleeping for?"

Saber replies, saying "Just under half an hour. I took the liberty to start cooking lunch. And if you feel up to it, I believe I have an idea to help you train before we eat…"

Shirou considers that potentially ominous suggestion and says "What'd you have in mind?"

She answers by saying "With our current size difference, you could easily train yourself by challenging me. For instance, I could place you in my sock and you'd need to struggle while I cook for you. Even if I accidentally step on you, it'd still be a way to hone your endurance…"

Shirou frowns and says "That sounds dangerous, Saber…"

Saber shakes her head and retorts, saying "That is precisely the intent, master. If you wish to become a true hero of justice, then you will need to brave those sorts of dangers…"

Shirou eventually sighs and says "You made a good point… And I do want to save everyone, so I can't be afraid of you just because I'm smaller right now. Go ahead, Saber…"

She nods and says "Of course, master!" Then she grins and says "Your bravery truly makes me proud to be your servant. In order to fully respect your ideals, I shall not hold back. You will be treated the same way I might if a bug or pebble fell into my sock!"

Shirou wasn't exactly thrilled that he inspired Saber to this degree, but a tougher experience would only help him grow. That is if he managed to stay conscious throughout. But this was no time for pessimism.

Soon after their conversation ended, Saber picked up her shrunken master and plucked off ankle sock and hovered it in front of him. After that, she stared seriously at him while saying "Do your best, master! I will not treat you gently, so do not expect me to hold back. I believe that pain is vital for growth, therefore I expect to fight as though your life is on the line."

When Shirou hears that, he nervously laughs and says "Is it too late to back out?"

Saber merely furrows her brow and asks "Does that mean that your ideals are weak and inconsequential?"

Shirou sighs again and says "You're right Saber. I won't back down!"

Saber then smiles and gently rubs Shirou's head, while saying "A superb answer, master… And to ensure your safety, it is only right that I bestow this upon you..."

Following that, she revealed her divine scabbard Avalon, causing it to reduce in size and fuse with his body. As that happens, she smiles and says “That will ensure you are always under my protection. Any injury you suffer will be healed as if you were never harmed in the first place. I believe it should also dull the pain you receive to a certain extent as well. With that, your life will not be at risk as we train. But there are limits to its powers, so you will still need to take this as if your life is at risk.”

Then she dropped him inside of her sock, leaving him to mentally prepare. And as he tumbled deeper into it, he saw her warmly wave toward him while saying "Fight valiantly, Shirou! As your servant, I shall do the same…"

Soon, a challenging training session would begin…

Now that Shirou was in her sock, she begins to slide her foot in, giving him another chance to admire her bare foot in all its glory. He can only stare as it slowly shuffles forward, while her toes stretched and wiggled in anticipation of what was to come. But Shirou was prepared, where as soon as she pulled her sock all the way on, he climbed on top of her 4th toe.

When Saber feels that, she smiles and says "Excellent first move, Shirou! In the face of such a massive enemy, you must look for areas of weakness at all times…" But then she starts to tap her foot onto the hardwood, threatening to buck him off as if her toe was a wild bull. And no matter how many times she does this, Shirou holds on, gripping the ridges of her toe as hard as he could. He tries to ignore the extreme vibrations that reverberated throughout her toe and the deafening booms her footfalls caused, though that combination took a toll on his morale. In response to Shirou’s tight grip, Saber starts to quietly laugh while saying "It seems I am more ticklish than I imagined…"

Right after saying that, Saber reflexively shakes her foot vigorously, causing Shirou to be flung back against her sock before landing between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And immediately after that, Saber forcefully squeezes her toes, subduing her tiny master against the raw power that she possessed compared to him. As she does this, she smugly smiles and says "Another word of advice, master… Sometimes striking a weak point too often can have unexpected consequences. But for now, I will resume cooking. You may remain between my toes... for I quite enjoy your presence there…"

It seems like Saber's aggressive side was showing through again, though he was beginning to enjoy it when she ordered him around. But this also gave him time to reflect on his current surroundings. Saber's toes were only slightly sweaty, though highly warm and soft. Due to that, Shirou found himself getting crammed into many dark crevices and wrinkles along her toes, as she treated him as her own personal toy. Her toes also carried an odor that mainly smelled of roses, though he still noticed that the smell of sweat still partially filled the air. As she continued to scrunch him between her toes, Saber sighs to herself and says “This may sound shameful of me, but you truly do feel nice to toy with. But since this is also a good way to build up your endurance, I will allow myself to indulge a little while longer…”

That statement confirmed to Shirou that he wouldn’t get a chance to rest anytime soon, though she was right, so he tries his best to accept Saber’s brutal training regimine. But because of how frequently and aggressively she scrunched and squeezed her toes, Shirou was starting to have trouble concentrating, causing him to telepathically say “Slow down a bit, Saber…”

In response to that, she folds her arms and stomps her foot hard, crushing the air from his lungs while loudly saying “I do not recall allowing you to complain! A true warrior must endure! If you wish to be a hero, then resist me…” Saber was as serious as ever, so Shirou had no hopes of getting a break, though she had a good point. If he could handle getting abused by such a strong heroic spirit at his size, then any other opponent would seem like child’s play. Well, it made sense in his head at least.

After that, Saber gets back to cooking, finding unexpected enjoyment from having her master lodged between her toes. And as she rhythmically clenches and unclenches her toes, she wonders if it was improper for a servant to show this much disrespect to her master, since she literally had him underfoot. But then she thinks about how much Shirou’s dream to be a hero of justice means to him, and about how much she always idolized goodness. And with that thought, she continues to treat Shirou harshly, believing that tough love would steel his resolve. She was well aware that she would only be in his life for a short period of time, so she wanted to give the master who she cared so deeply about lessons that would serve him well into the future.

However, as she was deep in thought and still dexterously manipulating Shirou with her toes, she failed to notice that they were out of a few needed spices. When she sees that, she shrieks and spiritedly says “Shirou! It’s an emergency!!”

When he hears that, he forces himself free of her 3rd and 4th toes, before taking a deep breath and telepathically saying “What’s wrong, Saber??”

Saber then clenches her fist sadly and says “In my haste to train you I failed to notice that we were completely out of a few spices. Now our lunch will be ruined…”

Shirou then sighs to himself and says “There’s a convenience store down the street that should have what you need for this dish you’re making. If you hurry, you should make it back in time.”

Saber’s eyes widen as she replies, saying “Thank you, masterI will strive to make you as physically strong as you are wise…”

While that statement wasn’t incredibly promising for Shirou at the moment, her hurrying toward her brown boots proved to be even less so, prompting him to telepathically say “Hey… Aren’t you forgetting to free me?”

Saber shakes her head and says “There isn’t enough time, Shirou! We are in a race against time to save our precious meal! Let us treat this as another phase of your training…” He just shakes his head, sighing to himself deeply as Saber put back on her boot, leaving him stuck between her toes within her sock.

It seems like Shirou’s training session would last far longer than he first expected...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying Saber's route so far. I have a decent idea on how I want things to go for now, but feel free to leave suggestions on potential interactions/things with tiny Shirou and regular sized Saber.

Also, feel free to leave suggestions on what kinds of bonus Fate characters you'd want to see in the future. They don't have to be from Stay Night!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10