- Text Size +

Saber paused for a moment, before saying “Shirou, I think we should try to figure this out ourselves... Rin must be highly busy right now...”

Shirou first looked a bit worried, but then he thought things through, before finally saying “You’re right Saber. I’d feel terrible if I bothered Rin with this problem. Maybe we can solve this together...” Saber smiles at her master, before picking him up and walking to the dining room, and then sets him down on the table so they can discuss this together.

Saber starts, asking “So, is there anything you could think of that would get you to make this kind of command, even if it was in your sleep?”

Shirou scratches his head and starts to say “I’m not too sure. I guess I wanted to feel like I’m not a burden to you since I’m inexperienced as a mage. But it could have also been a particular circumstance where my shrinking would have been the right move too…” After that, he sighs to himself and says “Why’d it even need to listen to a dream command in the first place...?”

Hearing this, Saber smiles and says “It wasn’t your fault Shirou...” But then she taps her chin and says “Not a burden... Like how you always cook for me, Shirou? Or those couple nights when you gave me foot massages after I complained about being sore...?”

Shirou nods, but lightly blushes, before saying “Yeah, I don’t really mind doing all of that, since I’m not exactly a competent mage. It isn’t like I can hold much of the weight in actual combat...” Shirou laughs to himself, but then something sinks in for Saber, causing her eyes to grow wide.

She suddenly yells, “Wait! If you’re tiny, then how will we eat?? I used some of the storage ingredients this time, but what happens when we need to buy more?!” Shirou has a moment of blankness while he processes what Saber said, but then he starts to laugh again, which upsets Saber even more.

She leans in even closer to Shirou, until her mouth was almost touching her tiny master, and then she screams “Shirou!! Eating properly is a vital part of life and we need to take it seriously!” Saber’s hot and steamy breath rushed past Shirou, like a colossal typhoon, and he was even flung back while droplets of spittle covered him. She continued to pant heavily, keeping Shirou surrounded by her warm breath, while he looked in shock at her incredibly impassioned and widened blue eyes.

Then Saber blushes heavily, covers her mouth, and then bows her head while saying “Oh, I’m sorry Shirou... I shouldn’t have yelled like that.”

Shirou just brushes himself off while getting up and says “Don’t worry about it, Saber. You can just use my card to buy more if we need to. And if you want lessons, I can help guide you while you cook...”

Saber’s eyes shined like stars when he said that, and she could only mumble “Awesome…”

But then Shirou asks, “By the way, Saber? How are you able to remain materialized like this? Aren’t I providing less mana for you while I’m at this size?”

Saber replies, saying “Oh! I don’t really feel all that different. It might be another effect of the command seal…”

After that, Shirou says “Would you like me to show you how to make tea? It’d make a nice after breakfast drink!” Saber happily nods, so Shirou guides her along until she had a nice cup of tea ready...

 

Now that Saber had a cup of hot tea in front of her, she starts to say, in-between sips of tea, “I never realized how much fun making food was! It’s almost as great as eating it!!”

And Shirou says, while drinking out of his far smaller container, “I’m glad you like to cook too! I’ll teach you whatever you like, Saber!”

Saber grins, but then she says suddenly, “I just thought of this, but I really appreciate how you always gave me those foot massages, Shirou. My armor isn’t the most comfortable, so you really help me unwind... I don’t think I’d be as effective as a knight if you didn’t do that for me...”

Shirou blushes, and says “Oh… don’t worry about it, Saber. It’s the least I can do for you; after everything, you do to support me.”

After they both finish eating, Saber picks Shirou up and brings him to the living room with her, and she sets him on her lap after she sits down. Then Saber says “Today is our food shopping day, right Shirou?”

And Shirou replies, saying “You’re right! I have a list on the table, so you can follow it when you go out Saber.”

Saber nods, and says “Okay! But I should take you with me. I don’t want anything to happen to you while I’m gone, Shirou.”

Shirou agrees and says “Yeah, I probably shouldn’t be alone right now. I’m even more vulnerable than I usually am.”

After that, Saber touches her chin with her index finger, while thinking of how to transport Shirou, and she eventually says “I’ve got an idea!”

Shirou perks up, and asks “What’d you think of, Saber?”

Saber grins, and says “I’ll place you in one of my boots, Shirou!”

He slowly processes that suggestion, and he eventually says “Oh… wait, what? Why your boot??”

Surprisingly, Saber’s face gradually fell into a frown, and then she glared down at Shirou. After that, Saber suddenly stands, her tiny master to fall onto the floor, helpless in front of an apparently displeased heroic spirit.

Before Shirou could react, she firmly planted her right barefoot on top of him, so her toes covered his body. She wasn’t crushing him, but she wasn’t letting him move either, and he was even able to squeeze his body up between her 2nd and 3rd toes, which allowed him to look up at Saber. Shirou was already thoroughly acquainted with Saber’s strong smelling feet, since he spent part of the morning in her fluffy slippers, but they weren’t unpleasant to Shirou in the slightest. But the smell was still intense, and it was even more so since he was stuck between two of her imposing toes.

Once he was able to push his face past the sticky and relatively sweaty skin, Shirou cries out, saying “Saber??”

But Saber merely places her hands on her hips, and says “What’s wrong with going in my boot, Shirou? You must like my feet; why else would you constantly give me all those foot massages? You should be more grateful!” Then she suddenly squeezes her toes, smothering him among her sweaty flesh, as she smugly laughs and says “You wound up in my slipper before so I bet you loved it in there!”

Shirou was dumbfounded. Saber was incredibly kind and gentle with him usually, and he wouldn’t have thought that his reduced size would change that, but she was currently abusing him with her strong and strongly scented toes. As he thinks about this, he wonders if that dream command had more of an effect on her than she realized, which might even extend to her personality. Shirou didn’t understand much about the Holy Grail War, but he at least knew that the Grail had a massive influence on the servants, so a change in personality wasn’t out of the question.

Before he could give an answer, Saber’s eyes welled up with tears, and she released her foothold on him and gently picks him up.

 

Saber placed Shirou in her palm, knelt down, and started to say “I’m so sorry Shirou... A heroic spirit should never think of giving an order to their master!”

Her face was very close to Shirou’s tiny body, but he just warmly smiles at her. He walks even closer to her face, and gently strokes the tip of her nose, showing her that he wasn’t upset by that outburst. He continues to rub her nose, as if attempting to console and calm down his might larger heroic spirit.

After that, Shirou says “It’s okay Saber. That command must have a strong effect on both of us. And if going in your boot would be the easiest way to carry me around, without any other mages or servants finding me; then I’ll gladly accept it.”

Saber smiled again, and said “Thanks Shirou!” But then she sighs to herself and adds, saying “Maybe we really should go visit Rin. She might know why I suddenly reacted that way...”

Shirou nods, before saying “I think you’re right Saber. I’m ready whenever you are...”

Following that, Saber gets dressed, wearing her usual casual attire. And once her black tights were on, she picks her master up, before grabbing a pair of white ankle socks with her other hand. As she does this, she says “I’ll place you in the socks; okay Shirou? This way, you won’t get tossed around while I walk. The tights should be thin so you won’t be uncomfortable. I’ll take you out when we get to Rin’s place, okay?”

Hearing this, Shirou smiles and nods, before saying “Okay! I have complete faith in you Saber...”

After that, Saber drops him in the ankle sock, before worming her tights-clad foot inside, ready to walk to Rin’s with her minuscule master in her boot...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all liked the chapter! This one has slightly less action in it, but hopefully it contains enough to keep you engaged. Rin should make an appearance either next chapter or in the one after it.

Also, I'm considering a Doki Doki Literature Club shrinking story, and I've got a pretty neat concept to begin with. I want to keep working on this story, and my Fire Emblem one, for the moment though. But expect something with DDLC at some point in the future.

Let me know what you thought about the chapter in a review if you feel up to it!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10