- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one gives everyone a bit of love...

Now that everyone was back at Alena’s apartment, they all remove their shoes to get comfortable and get their food opened up to start eating. While that was happening, Alena walks into the kitchen and grabs an extra plate, before collecting a bit of food from the whole group. And once that was all set up, Alena sits down and pulls off her socks, before freeing you from in-between her toes.

And once you were freed, she places you on her palm, before saying “I think I’ve still got the shower thing that they sent me after the last time you shrank. Do you want to wash off? I’ve still got a bunch of shrunken clothes too. We can wait for you, as long as you don’t take too long...”

You nod, so she sets it all up in the bathroom, before leaving you to take a shower. And as you start, the girls all wait in the living room, some feeling less patient than others. After a few minutes, Nesi walks into the bathroom and sneakily peers into your shower, before yelling “Boo!!”

That outburst nearly causes you to fall over in shock, as she starts to giggle, so you peek out of the shower to see Nesi’s gigantic eye staring into you. As this happens, Nesi says “You’d better be quick! I’m hungry!!” Hearing this, you yell that you spent a few hours getting filthy, so you needed to clean off. In response to this, Nesi flicks the glass that separated the two of you, causing you to nearly fall over again.

And as you recovered from that, Nesi smirks and says “I could always just throw you right back in my slipper... Or I could sneak you in someone else’s shoe or even their lunch, just to watch you struggle... All I’d need to do is say that you weren’t hungry and went for a walk... Still think you need a long shower?” Hearing this, you say that you’ll hurry up, causing Nesi to grin and say “That’s the spirit! You don’t want me to come over here again...”

After that, you finish your shower a lot faster than you originally planned, mainly because you didn’t want to test Nesi’s patience. And once you were ready, you shoot Alena a text, so she walks over and carries you back to the living room while saying “Aren’t you glad I kept that thing? I know I am!” You nod and say that it’s much easier to say clean when you have a shower that’s built for your size, causing her to say “Well, even if I didn’t keep it, I would have helped you clean off...” Right after saying this, she blushes and quickly adds, saying “It would have been purely to help you out! Nothing else...” You look down, feeling embarrassed as well, so you just nod.

Following that, Alena places you onto your plate and says “We’ve all got our stuff so you won’t need to worry while you have your lunch. Enjoy...”

 

While you eat, Alena walks to the hallway and slips on her fluffy brown moccasins before going back to her spot on the couch, absentmindedly playing with them while eating. This did not go unnoticed by you, as you periodically watched as Alena shuffled her bare feet into and out of the moccasins. You hoped to be discrete, but it seemed like Nesi took note of your occasional stares, while she finished her lunch.

She waits until you looked to be slowing down, so she suddenly says “Hey Alena, can you turn on the TV? We might as well watch something while we eat...”

Alena nods, as Allison says “I’ll help you pick something out...” Upon hearing this, Nesi smirks and stealthily leans closer to the plate you were on.

Once you notice this, Nesi quietly whispers, saying “Done eating...?” You were a bit worried about what might happen if you said yes, but you nod regardless, causing her to smirk and say “Well, how about I let you have a bit more fun...?”

You’re moderately worried for what kind of ‘fun’ Nesi was thinking of, but she just plucks you off of your plate and creeps toward Alena’s foot, which was currently resting outside of the brown moccasin. While she was still focused on the TV, Nesi reaches toward her friend’s moccasin and drops you into it without another word. Once you land on the fluffy and sticky ground, you notice that the smell was incredibly intense, as the scent of Alena’s feet permeated through the area. But as you adjusted to this environment, you see that Nesi sent you a text, writing “How long do you think it’ll take for Alena to notice you? You’d better not text her or rat me out unless you wanna take a trip to the gym with me in my sneaker, and I can guarantee that you’ll get a good workout... ;P”

With that warning, you decide to just trudge your way through the sweaty and fluffy fibers of Alena’s moccasin, slowly approaching the toe section. But about halfway across the expansive plain of the moccasin, Alena suddenly slides her foot forward and starts to dangle the moccasin in the air, forcing you to grab hold of the sticky fibers. As she flips through the channels, she thoughtlessly tilts her moccasin back and forth, threatening to throw you off. And when you look up, you can only see her tanned and slightly dirty sole, as her toes occasionally shuffled about.

While this was happening, Nesi sends you another text, writing “Looks like Alena’s making things tough for you, huh? Hope you’re having fun...” And as Alena continued to dangle the moccasin, she says “I can’t think of what to watch... Got any ideas, Allison?”

Allison thinks for a moment, before seeing a re-run of those Ninja Warrior obstacle course shows, causing her to say “That looks like it could be fun...”

Alena selects it, and says “What is it?” Allison explains how the show works, and how each contestant needs to pass a series of obstacles and reach the end in time, causing Alena to say “That does sound interesting...”

After that, she plops her foot back down, crossing her other leg and flattening you between her warm sole and the fluffy ground in the process. As they watch, Alena rhythmically taps her foot, repeatedly smashing you with her massive and overbearing sole. While this was happening, Nesi decides to send you another text, writing “It’s a good thing you’re durable! Do you think I could make the experience even more intense, without even touching you?”

Since you were being flattened continuously under Alena’s foot, you couldn’t actually write back even if you could at least read your texts, causing Nesi to wait about a minute. But once that minute passed, she sends another text, writing “Since you didn’t respond, I’ll assume that you won’t mind if I try! If you told me ‘no’ then I’d definitely respect your wishes. You’re such an agreeable little buggy... ;D”

True to Nesi’s word, she speaks up and says “Hey Alena, you wouldn’t mind turning on the heat, would you? I’m feeling a bit chilly...”

Alena sighs and says “You know you wouldn’t have that issue if you wore socks or kept your slippers on, but okay. Be right back...”

Following that, Alena stands up, nearly crushing you under her full weight, as she walks toward the thermostat, pounding you with each step. Once she reaches it, she checks the current temperature while shuffling off her moccasin absentmindedly, causing you to fall back into it. As she looks, she starts to twirl the moccasin with her toes, causing you to be rolled around the hot and fluffy environment. While you were mercilessly thrown around the confines of Alena’s moccasin, she says “How about I raise it a few degrees? That good for everyone?”

Allison says “I’m fine with that...”

Nesi replies, saying “You da best, Alena!!”

Alena merely giggles and says “Yeah yeah...” Once she adjusts the temperature, she stomps her foot back down, realizing that her moccasin was flipped around. Because of that, her toes smothered you even though you were currently at the heel area. But Alena just spins the moccasin around, bringing you along for the ride until you were imprisoned in the toe area along with those humongous beasts that resided there.

Once she gets back, she shuffles about in the couch until she felt comfy again, while roughly scrunching her toes in the process. This completely smothers you in her toe flesh, preventing you from moving an inch, as Alena unknowingly has her way with you. As they all watch, one of the contestants easily passes each obstacle, until he reaches the Warped Wall. At his first attempt, he runs forward and nearly grasps the edge, before failing and sliding back down. In response to this, Alena suddenly clenches her toes from the tension of the event, causing you to be brutally wrapped between her sweaty appendages.

After that, the contestant tries again but fails to grab the edge yet again. In response to that, Alena stomps her foot with a large amount of energy, knocking the wind from your lungs as she mumbles saying “You can do it...” And as she watches him prepare for his 3rd attempt, she starts to grind her foot into the floor nervously, roughly crushing you under her toes. But at that final attempt, he successfully makes the climb and continues his advance, causing Alena to kick her legs up excitedly while saying “That was crazy...” That action dislodges you and throws you into the edge of the moccasin, before bouncing back and landing right under her pinky toe.

As you try to recover from this, you notice that Alena’s foot was sweating even more, nearly drowning you in the salty stuff, which was probably because Nesi got her to raise the temperature. But as you tried to remain still, you get another text from Nesi, which says “That looked intense... You sure are a glutton for punishment. Can’t believe she didn’t notice you yet... But were you starting to miss Allison?”

You’re not sure what Nesi meant by bringing up Allison, so you ask her to explain since things were calm enough for you to text back. Responding to this, Nesi writes “Well, you’re spending all this time with Alena that I thought you’d want to hang out with Allison too! I bet you’d like to be around her feet without her knowing... I’ve got the perfect plan! You don’t even need to thank me; although I could live with you giving me a few foot massages after this all clears up... ;3”

 

Following that, Nesi smiles and says “You know, I’ve always wondered how it’d look if you tried on our shoes, Allison... Haven’t you?” You realize that if Nesi succeeded in what she had planned for you, then you’d get to spend time with Allison being utterly unaware of you too, and you’d definitely relish at the chance of that.

Hearing this, Allison just shrugs and says “Well, I probably wouldn’t fit in either of your shoes... It’d probably make my feet look even bigger...”

As Allison sadly says this, Nesi shoots you a quick text, writing “If I know Alena, then she’ll definitely try to make Allison feel better... And in this case, thanks to yours truly, it’ll mean she’ll push Allison to try on her moccasins. Aren’t I so smart...? ;D” You retort, saying that she was a genius, hoping that your sarcasm would make it to her. Right after that, Nesi texts back, saying “I’m just gonna assume that you were being genuine because I can totally give you an even rougher experience if you wanna try me…”

Sure enough, Alena responds to Allison, saying “Nobody would judge you here! And I’m sure you’d look fine…” Following that, Alena shuffles out of her moccasins, wiggling her toes at just the right intensity to send you tumbling back into the shoe. And as you struggle to stand back up, you look up to see Allison nervously looking down in your direction.

Luckily, Allison doesn’t notice you, as she says “Well, I’ll give it a try...” Following that, she slowly brings her socked foot toward the moccasin, giving you a clear view of Allison’s gigantic sole. As you stare, you notice a tiny hole in her sock right around the toe area, causing you to hope that you’d fall in. But before long, her foot crashes into the moccasin, and slides forward, approaching you like a tidal wave. As her toes pushed forward, you run so that you’d be near that hole, allowing you to make it right as her socked foot plows into you.

Once her toes reach the edge of the moccasin, she wiggles them furiously, causing you to be brutally battered by the soft cotton material. While this happens, Allison says “It definitely doesn’t fit, but your moccasins are really soft Alena!” Allison was right of course, as her foot only fit 2/3 of the way into Alena’s moccasin. Due to that though, you were crammed even harder into Allison’s toes, as they barely had any room in the far smaller shoe. But as Allison kept her foot in this position, she wiggled her toes on final time, causing you to fall into the small hole in her sock.

As Allison pulls her foot back, unknowingly bringing you along, Alena says “They definitely are soft! It’s a good thing you’ve got a pair in your size…”

Allison nods and says “That’s true...”

Following that, Allison stretches her legs forward and starts to grab the base of the end table with her toes, unknowingly smashing you against them in the process. And now that you were in Allison’s sock, the smell became far more intense, although you now notice a faint scent of blueberries that you failed to notice last time. Of course, you wouldn’t have noticed if your face wasn’t being deeply pressed into Allison’s toasty and squishy toe flesh, but you enjoyed the experience thoroughly.

As Allison was absentmindedly abusing you, Nesi shoots you another text, writing “So, did ya wind up in Allison’s sock? Since you’re probably busy, just shoot me a Y/N...” Nesi was right, as Allison made sure to keep you thoroughly occupied, so you just send Nesi a ‘Y’ back. Responding to this, Nesi writes “You clever little bug... I heard that you made Allison feel a lot less insecure about her feet, back when you shrank around her last time, so good on you! But, I wonder how much that was because you’re such a little deviant...?”

Upon seeing this text, you just write ‘no comment’, causing Nesi to silently giggle to herself before writing “LOL you’re soooo predictable... Well, Allison felt happy about it regardless. I wonder if I can somehow pin this all on you... Maybe say I saw you jump into Alena’s moccasin?”

When you see this text, you have a moment of panic, before Allison suddenly clenches her toes, brutally cramming you even deeper between her sticky and sweaty monsters. But you resist, and text Nesi back, saying that you’d do anything for her to not blame you. You’ve upset your friends before while shrunk and was always a scary yet exciting experience.

Nesi eventually responds, texting “Well, I can own up my actions; if you do something for me... 1 month! For 1 month you’ll do whatever I ask... Whether that means a foot massage or staying under my desk for an afternoon to toy with while I do homework or study. Deal?”

You can’t exactly say no, so you accept, causing her to text you again, writing “Awesome! You’ve made a wise decision!” But then she quickly sends another one, writing “I think I’ll let you spend some more quality time with Allison before bailing you out... It’s not like we know when you’ll shrink next, so you should make the most of it...” You can’t deny her logic, so you just accept that you’ll act as Allison’s unknowing toe toy for a little while longer.

About a half hour passes, as Allison continuously scrunches and wiggles her toes into you, lovingly abusing you with those slender and sticky beasts. The most surprising part was that Nesi never interfered to get you between her toes, but you figure that she was content for the moment, since she just guaranteed that you’d be at her beck and call for at least a month going forward. But you nearly forgot how much you missed being in Alena’s or Allison’s shoes/socks without them ever realizing it, so you owed Nesi for allowing you that experience again.

But right as you thought that she might have forgotten about you, Nesi says “Hey umm... This might sound bad, but I realized that think I ended up causing him a bunch of trouble...”

Hearing this, Alena scratches her chin before saying “Wait, I haven’t seen him since we started lunch... What’d you do Nesi??”

Nesi raises her arms in surrender and says “It was an accident I swear. He was standing at the edge of the table, probably because he finished eating, and I accidentally bumped my foot against it. I didn’t think anything of it, but I’m guessing that he fell into your moccasin...”

And upon hearing that, Alena’s eyes widen, as she starts to frantically check her shoes, before saying “Wait, he’s not here!”

After that, Nesi scratches her chin and says “Oh, remember when you tried on Alena’s moccasin, Allison? Maybe he’s with you now...”

Allison’s eyes suddenly widen as well, as she says “Oh no... There was a hole in my sock, so what if he fell in??” Following that exclamation, Allison tugs off her socks, revealing her large bare feet. And once she checks her socks, she doesn’t see you, so she examines her toes next. Eventually, she finds you deeply lodged between her 3rd and 4th toes, so she carefully fishes you out.

Once you were free, Allison and Alena both profusely apologize to you, as Nesi gives you a stealthy wink. And now that you were free, Alena walks you over to get another short shower, before rejoining your friends yet again. As Alena walks you back, she says “I seriously can’t believe Nesi could be so careless... I’m glad you’re okay.”

As she sets you down, Nesi laughs and says “I’m sure he’s more than okay! We all know how much he liked to be toyed with by us; and even more so when we don’t realize that he’s around. I say we shouldn’t worry about it...”

Allison nods and says “At least we know that he enjoys this stuff. I’d feel horrible if I caused one of my friends to suffer without ever noticing...”

Alena sighs and says “Well, it is true… Wanna take a break while we watch TV? We’ll probably get back to work in a bit...”

You nod, and lay down on one of the couch pillows, slowly recovering from that crazy yet fantastic experience. Before you can finally start to unwind, Nesi shoots you a text, writing “I expect you to work extra hard once you go back to normal! And if that takes a while, then you’ll just need to be my faithful worker bug... ;D” Following that, you start to actually rest, while feeling like you were slowly getting bigger. But you didn’t feel like you were going to return to your standard size just yet, as you recover your stamina for now...

←To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I decided to use more texting this chapter, since this isn't a text adventure where texting the giant character would just solve most issues. Hope that adds to the overall experience.

I've got an idea on another side story, and that one would involve Diana Williams, Liz Orfino, Anita Li and Tanya Deshmukh. Since they all have appeared in one form or another in the main text adventure, I think they could use some focus here. Keep in mind that they'd be based off of the text adventure, and not my other stories where they originated. I'd include their updated backgrounds whenever I got to that point though.

I probably won't do any of that until this story is finished, and this one probably only has a few more chapters left. Once the stuff in the apartment is all finished, all there will be is the day of the group project presentation.

If you liked the chapter, then feel free to tell me in a review! I really appreciate reviews!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!