- Text Size +

As you rested, you slowly grew in size, until you suddenly wake up about twenty minutes later. And when you stand up, you immediately start feeling dizzy which made you realize that your size must have changed again. When you down at the pillow you were resting on, you see that it looked more like a bed to you than a vast plain.

While you were trying to figure out what happened, Alena looks over and says “Hey! You’re awake and you’re a bit bigger too...”

Allison looks over next and says “Aww! He looks like a cute doll now...”

But before you could react, Nesi grabs you and squeezes you in a tight hug, as she says “He’s the perfect size to cuddle with! He’s like a stuffed animal!” You were being pressed into Nesi’s ample chest, as she happily wrapped her arms around you, preventing your escape. After a minute or so of this, Nesi turns you around so you could actually see the TV, and places you right under her boobs. While she had you in this position, she’d lazily stroke you, treating you like her pet. Her light brown hands were still more than large enough to dominate you, but you felt a bit better knowing that you at least your whole body couldn't be smothered by a single finger now.

As this all was happening, Allison smiles and says “You guys look so adorable!” She then pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of you two, as Nesi makes a playful face. When she shows it to you, you realize that you were still relatively small, as you were only a few inches bigger than her hand.

While you were being toyed with by Nesi, you didn’t notice that Alena went to grab something since Allison was blocking your view. And when Alena returns, she places a ruler next to you while saying “Can you let him stand straight? We should check how much he grew...”

Nesi nods and holds you up so Alena could measure you, who then places the ruler next to you while looking closely. Once Alena was finished, she says “Looks like you’re about 10 inches tall now! Still not great but at least you’re making progress.”

You nod and say that you feel a bit less vulnerable now, causing Nesi to roughly squeeze you while saying “You’re still plenty vulnerable, so we’ll keep you nice and safe, you little cutie!” Her long fingers rubbed all over your body, preventing you from even speaking as she mischievously played with you, as she adds “Even though you got a bit bigger, I think you’re even cuter now!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah...” Upon hearing that, Nesi tosses you toward Allison, who frantically catches you while saying “Wait why’d you do that?? I don’t wanna be the one who drops him...” Once you were held by Allison and she got you in a relatively normal position, you say that you were fine, causing her to press you against her cheek while saying “You’re so kind...” She then starts to rub you up and down against her cheek, treating you how she might a small kitten, although you found it to be highly soothing.

Suddenly, Alena clears her throat and says “I don’t want to interrupt, but we really should get back to work. He still won’t be able to do anything, and I think we can still finish today...”

Upon hearing this, Allison and Nesi stand up and start walking back to the table, while Allison caries you along. And once they were all at the table, Alena looks at you and says “You can always help us out if you want. I’m not sure how much you’ll be able to do, but I’m sure that bouncing ideas off you could help us...”

You’re about to nod in agreement, but Nesi stops you and says “I’ve got a better idea! Wanna hear it?” The others nod, so Nesi says “Since he’s a bit bigger, I say he goes under the table and gives us all some lengthy foot massages! I know I’d feel more motivated if I knew that I had a tiny helper at my feet...?”

Allison smiles to herself in response and says “That does sound nice...”

Alena taps her chin and says “Well, I’d be okay with it if he is...” Then she turns to you and says “Does that sound okay with you?”

You nod, causing them all to smile before Nesi grabs you while saying “Start with me! Start with me!” As she holds you, you nod, causing her to grin and place you under the table in front of her…

 

And now that you were under the table, you notice that Nesi was still wearing her slippers, causing her to peek down and stick her tongue out at you while saying “Mind taking off my slippers...? I could do it myself but then, but I think I'd rather make full use of you instead...” You nod, and grab each of her reasonably large slippers and place them to the side, fully releasing the scent that they contained, causing it to wash over you. Each one of those slippers was just a bit taller than you were, which meant that you were still a bit smaller than Nesi's feet right now.

Once Nesi’s feet were free, she plants them on your still reasonably small body and smirks down at you, while whispering “Thanks shrimpy... Are they still heavy for you?” You try to lift Nesi’s feet off of you since you were fairly curious too, but you find out that you cannot even push them an inch away from you. Nesi sees this and quietly giggles while saying “You look so helpless right now... It’s kinda adorable...”

After that, Nesi starts to move her feet back and forth, grinding them into your body. In a way, you were getting a forceful massage, which was nice since you were the one who was supposed to be doing all the work. Nesi also made sure to use her toes to squeeze you all over, finding extreme amusement in your squirms from the tickling sensation her long and fairly grimy toes caused. Eventually, you started to laugh, causing Nesi to cover your mouth with one of the balls of her feet while continuing to go crazy with her other foot, absolutely loving how easily she could dominate you. She even bit her lower lip, trying to hold in her own laughter, causing Alena to look over with a highly unamused face.

Eventually, she says “Hey, how about you do a bit of work, instead of just playing with him?”

Nesi suddenly blushes, not realizing how much she was distracted, so she hurriedly frees you and says “Umm... You can start massaging I guess...”

Following that, you brush yourself and walk up to Nesi’s now still feet, and get to work...

 

You start by rubbing the top of her left foot, pressing your hands into her skin, causing her to happily sigh. But as you were doing this, she raises her right foot and sandwiches you between them, forcefully rubbing you between them. She doesn’t even look at you, as she casually uses you as a toy to massage her feet with, easily overwhelming you. This lasts for a few minutes, until she finally leaves you alone, before giving you a sly wink.

After that, she raises her feet so they were balancing on their heels, practically inviting you to massage her soles next. You readily comply, rubbing her soft and sticky skin, digging your hands into the slightly sweaty wrinkles that formed along her foot.  While you focus on one foot, she’d use the other to poke and prod at you with her toes, refusing to let you have an easy time performing the massage.

But whenever she starts to poke at you, you grab the guilty foot and start working on it, allowing the whole process to repeat itself. Whichever foot you weren’t currently giving your full attention to would bother you, almost out of jealousy as if it was a spoiled animal, leaving you to struggle to balance your focus between them.

Eventually, you somehow manage to rub down the soles on both of her feet, causing her to shift their angle to her toes were easily reachable to you. Since you were currently half an inch shorter than her feet, having them slightly lower did make the whole process simpler for you, so you immediately begin massaging her toes.

You make sure to dutifully squeeze each of her long and plump toes while rubbing your fingers into the tight and sweaty spaces between them. Occasionally, you’d hear a giggle escape from Nesi, making you realize that she had a ticklish side to her too. Upon learning this, you work even harder on her toes, almost attempting to take revenge for her mercilessly tickling you earlier.

As you do this, her quiet giggles become more and more frequent, before she chooses to merely crush you under her foot. She kept her left foot pinned on your chest, preventing you from moving while she used the right one to thoroughly explore your face. And as she remained wholly focused on her work, she used that foot to squeeze every inch of your face and body, reminding you that she was the one in charge of you.

This is how the rest of your time with Nesi went, as she happily wiped her sweat off onto you, using you as a simple toy to use and abuse. Even though Nesi was thoroughly dominating you, you still felt accomplished since you gave her a moderately detailed foot massage despite her meddling and even got her back a bit from cruelly tickling you earlier.

And after about a half hour of this, Allison sighs and says “When will it be my turn...?”

Upon hearing this, Nesi suddenly presses both of her feet onto you harshly, as if trying to exert her ownership over you. As she does this, she says “Hey! You got to have him in your sock for another round! So I should get extra time...”

Allison reaches her left foot toward you in response, before gripping your head between her incredibly long and slender toes, while saying “That doesn’t count! I didn’t even notice him...”

Nesi smirks back to her friend and says “That sounds more like a ‘me’ problem...” She notices Allison’s foot, so she tries to pull you back to her side, grabbing your torso with her toes to do so.

Allison glares in response and says “You’re the one who made him fall in the first place, so it’s not my fault!” She starts to pull you as well, keeping you firmly gripped with her toes, while using her other foot to grab your side in the process.

While both girls were literally fighting over you, Alena suddenly slams a book on the table, startling them both (as well as you). Once she had their attention, Alena says “You had a solid half hour Nesi. I think it’s only fair that Allison gets her turn now. No matter who gets a turn, I think we can all agree that we shouldn’t fight over him. Especially if that involves using him in a tug-of-war match...”

Upon saying that, both girls unclench their toes, freeing you from their oppressive grasp. As you stand up and brush yourself off, Nesi says “I got a bit possessive there... Sorry...”

Allison nods and says “I went too far as well... Sorry for dragging you into it...”

You forgive them both, causing Allison to grin and gently rub your cheek with the side of her right foot while saying “Thanks for forgiving me...” No matter how large Allison’s foot was, and it looked a full inch taller than you right now, you were always amazed by how silky smooth and soft she managed to keep her feet.

But after that, you walk closer to Allison’s side, feeling ready to give her an in-depth massage next…

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this chapter, I decided to make a small change with Allison. From now on, she'll have a shoe size of 13. I was starting to feel like I made her feet a bit too big, so I made the change.

Other than that, if you liked the chapter, feel free to drop a review if you feel the need! I'd appreciate it as always.

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd

And I've also got a Twitter account, so feel free to follow me for updates on my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!