- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We're finally at the end! Let me know if you want to see a continuation to this specific storyline. I've got other Shrunk at College ideas with the other characters planned in the meantime...

(I used a random number generator to decide on which character to focus on here, so blame RNGesus if you wanted somebody else!)

When you wake up, you see Allison’s massive face staring down at you, making you realize that you were resting on her expansive palm. Once Allison notices this, she smiles and says “Thank goodness you woke up! How are you feeling...?”

You start to get up, before a sudden feeling of dizziness causes you to fall back down, causing Alena to say “Try not to stand up too fast, okay?” You nod, getting up a bit slower, before saying that you felt alright in general.

Nesi rolls her eyes in response, before saying “That’s great for you dude, but now we’ve gotta do the presentation without you...”

Alena smiles in response and says “It’ll be okay. I had a strange feeling that something would go wrong with him again, so I made another version of the presentation. This version splits everything between the 3 of us while making it obvious that certain parts were meant to be done by you, so you’d still get full credit.”

Upon hearing all of that, you thank Alena for preparing for this, causing her to smile before saying “Well... We were talking while you were passed out, and you’ll still need to work hard. It’ll just be a different kind of work...”

You ask what she meant, causing Nesi to poke you while smirking, before saying “Translation: you’re going into one of our shoes for the presentation! And you’d better do all the pampering you can manage!”

Following that, Allison places you on the nearby empty desk so you could think for a minute. And as you did that, you took another look at your friends, wanting to refresh yourself on what they chose to wear.

Alena was wearing a gray skirt with black nylons and a matching blouse shirt, along with a pair of black flats.

Nesi was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a flannel button-down red & black checkered shirt, along with a pair of knee-high leather boots.

And Allison was wearing a pair of skinny jeans that stopped just above her ankles and a blue-ish sweater, along with a pair of gold-colored flats.

But before you could make a decision, Allison clears her throat and says “Actually... We talked about this too, and I ended up being the one who gets to have you for the presentation. Sorry for making it seem like you were making the decision...”

You nod, and just say that you didn’t mind not choosing since it’d be fun regardless. After that, Allison smiles before picking you up, while saying “So you’ll be in my flat, okay? I think I’ll feel a lot less nervous with my good luck charm...”

And with that decided, Allison pops off her flat, before placing you inside and shuffling her foot back into it, rolling you back until you ended up entirely between her 3rd and 4th toes. Now that you were in position, Allison follows Nesi and Alena, as they all go to class, ready for their presentation...

 

Once they all get to class, they sit together and wait, since they were scheduled after a few other groups. And due to that, you were subjected to Allison’s nervous fidgeting, as she unrelentingly toyed with you without even really thinking about it. She starts by wiggling her toes vigorously, continually mashing you against the mighty beasts of flesh, thoroughly reminding you of how powerful they could be. After that, she starts to scrunch them, smothering you as a result against her incredibly long toes. Allison would repeat these two actions many times over, not even giving you any chances to breathe between the chaos that ensued, although you were sure that she wasn’t even thinking about it currently.

But after that, Allison suddenly shakes off her flat, causing you to fall down into it as a result, as the shake successfully dislodged you from between her toes. And when you land, you notice that the inside of Allison’s flat was pretty dirty, which made sense since she had owned this particular pair for a relatively long time. You didn’t have long to think about your location, because Allison suddenly began spinning the flat with her foot, trying to focus intently on the presentation in front of her. Due to that, you were tossed all around the inner confines of the flat, as gravity kept you from flying out of it. You barely had time to even think, as you were repeatedly thrown into the various walls of the flat, all because of a simple action performed by Allison.

She eventually grows tired of that, before plopping her foot back into the flat, crushing you harshly. And because of all the spinning, you ended up in the middle of the flat, so you were being thoroughly crushed under her unyielding sole. Allison barely even noticed you, preventing you to escape as the heavy weight of her foot bared down onto you, although you were well aware that you’d be fine given your current durability. But as Allison watched the presentation, she started to quietly tap her foot, repeatedly slamming into you in the process, as her foot collided with the classroom floor.

Luckily, Allison does notice your presence eventually, causing her to shake off her flat, before angling her foot so she could see you before whispering “Sorry about that...” And after that, Allison frees her other foot and uses those toes to scrape you off of her sole, wanting to make sure that you’d feel comfortable at least. But because you were relatively deeply embedded into her sole, she had a tough time freeing you, forcing her to act more roughly so that she’d dislodge you before she’d need to move for her presentation.

For the most part, she only managed to repeatedly smother you between her expansive sole and her tough toes, as she couldn’t get you at a workable angle. But after a few particularly aggressive toe scrapes, she manages to pry you free, causing you to fall down onto the floor. Her eyes widen when she sees you land on the dusty and hard classroom floor, so she immediately brings her toes over to you in an attempt to move you. But when you dust yourself off and look up, you see the terrifying sight of Allison’s massive long toes charging at you, separated as if they planned to capture you without mercy.

Once she plants her bare toes onto you, she starts to manically shuffle them in an attempt to get you stuck between them, but she wasn’t having as much success as she hoped. All she was really accomplishing was smacking you around, as her toes flailed about chaotically, forcing you to signal to her to just stop for a moment. Allison quickly complies, after which you walk toward her 2nd and 3rd toes, pushing past them until you felt fairly stuck. When she sees this, she smiles at you and whispers, saying “I think we’re next, so get ready...”

Following that, Allison shuffles back on her flats, before their group walks toward the front of the classroom, causing you to be endlessly pounded into as she innocently stepped forward...

 

Once they all reached the front of the class, Alena starts things off by going to the professor and explaining that you were sick so they’d read your prepared presentation slides. The professor approves, ensuring that you wouldn’t be penalized, so they start the presentation.

Alena goes first, going over her slides, while Allison would scrunch her toes nervously, smothering you in the process. Upon noticing her apprehension, you start kissing her toes where you could, which made her feel a bit better. Her toes definitely carried a salty taste, but it was still enjoyable, although it wasn’t easy to keep kissing since she didn’t even stop scrunching them while you tried. But you presume that Allison’s nerves were just getting the better of her, so you continue to kiss whenever you are able.

After Alena finished her part, Nesi began hers, filling Allison with another wave of nervousness when she realized that she’d be going soon after. That also caused her feet to start sweating more, which covered you in the process, but you enjoyed it still. But it also inspires you to start licking Allison’s toes, realizing that she’d need an even more significant boost in confidence since this was all that you could do for her. Your actions manage to calm Allison down somewhat, causing her to gently stroke your face with her 3rd toe as if trying to thank you for supporting her.

And then the moment of truth finally came, as Allison went to present her share of the project. As she did this, she’d aggressively clench and wiggle her toes, wanting to use you as a stress toy while she presented. Thankfully for her, it worked as you were brutally mashed into by those unyielding toes, but you had a deep appreciation to the harsh side of these things, so you welcomed it. Throughout Allison’s presentation, you were battered and forced into many different awkward and slightly uncomfortable positions, as her toes went to town on your tiny body.

Before Allison knew it, she finished her share of the presentation, following which Alena took over to handle the conclusion. And while Alena finished things off, Allison played with you more gently, as if thanking you for putting up with her nervous antics. Once Alena was finished, they leave the front and return to their desks, where Allison sits down and quietly sighs, while forcefully scrunching her toes to give you a rough embrace...

 

But now that Allison was sitting, she looks over at Alena who seemed to be a bit down, causing her to whisper “Would you like a turn with him? You can have him until the class is over...”

Alena smiles in response, before saying “That would be nice...” Then she turns to Nesi and whispers, saying “Do you want some time too?”

Nesi shakes her head and says “Nah... I’m good for now. You have fun girl...”

Following that, Allison stealthily removes her flat and drops you into Alena’s, before giving you a brief wave goodbye. And when you look back up, you see Alena smiling down at you, before giving you a quick wave. You wave back before your view was replaced by Alena’s stocking-clad foot, which swiftly descended downward toward you.

Alena immediately started by scrunching you between her toes, wanting to get a good feeling of you, obviously missing your tiny self. And as her toes energetically smacked into you, you tried your best to hug them back, causing Alena to look down at you contentedly. But then she quickly shuffles her foot back all the way into her flat, not wanting anybody else to notice you, forcing you into darkness as you were pushed deeper into Alena’s flat.

Now that you were inside of it, her toes continue to batter you, as if they were wrestling for your affection. You absolutely enjoyed the attention they were giving you, although the rougher nylon fabric was a bit upsetting for you since you’d have really enjoyed being smothered by Alena’s bare toes instead. But surprisingly, your wish might be able to be granted, as you notice a small rip in Alena’s nylon, right between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

You quickly act upon that when you get the chance, forcing your way past the fabric, causing you to fall between that sticky and sweaty space. Alena notices instantly, quickly pulling out her phone to text you, writing ‘I had a feeling I had a tear... I hope you didn’t make it worse...’

You reply, writing that you were too small to cause any real damage, causing Alena to write ‘That’s true. Now if you had some of your patented graphite tools, I might be more worried about my nylons...’ You can agree that whenever you made those tools while shrunken, you managed to find ways of cutting through already torn nylons, but you weren’t in a situation where you could scavenge for things, so the point was moot in the end.

But now that you were here, you merely slump down between Alena’s 2nd and 3rd toes, allowing their radiating warmth and moderate sticky sweaty coating to put you into a state of soothing bliss, as she occasionally squeezed and wiggled them, wanting to feel you more easily against her soft skin.

Eventually, the class ends as the girls walk toward Alena’s apartment, leaving you deeply lodged between her toes...

 

Once they all make it to Alena’s apartment, she takes you out and allows you to shower, while they all discussed how they did. And when you were finished and dressed in clean clothes, Allison happily snatches you up and presses you against her cheek, while saying “Thanks for the confidence booster... You really helped me feel less nervous...’

You say that it was no biggie, causing her to place you in front of her face, before quickly going to give you a kiss, planting her massive pillowy lips onto you. The kiss was somewhat brief, but it was still intense for you, as when her lips parted from your tiny body, you were stuck in a blushing daze. As that happens, Allison blushes back, before smiles and saying “Consider that my way of saying you’re welcome...”

When Nesi notices this, she giggles, before pinching you between her thumb and index finger, while saying “You’re so cute when you’re flustered...” You attempt to struggle free, but Nesi merely smirks while saying “Don’t try to fight me, buggy... Unless you’d like to spend the rest of the day servicing this hot bod...” As she says this, she puts you down and poses, before saying “This time I’m definitely joking. I’m not really in the mood to play with you. I guess I got my fill the last time...”

Alena smiles, before saying “I’ve got an idea. Since we’re all done for the day, how about we have ourselves a movie marathon? Since the next Avengers film will be coming out next year, I thought it could be fun to marathon them all. Sound good?”

Allison nods while saying “That sounds like fun…”

Nesi grins in response, before saying “Aw hell yeah!”

You say that you’d enjoy it too, causing Alena to smirk while saying “About that... I kinda have another idea... Now I know you shrinking again definitely wasn’t your fault, but we still had to clean up the mess it made. Because of that, I suggest we get to use you to play with while watching all the movies... Nesi, you can sit this out since you said you’re ‘not in the mood’, okay?”

Upon hearing that, Nesi quickly pries off her boots, revealing a pair of ankle socks, before pulling them off next. And once she was done exposing her light brown bare feet, she starts to nervously laugh while saying “Did I say that...? My mood changes all the time...”

Allison kicks off her flats next while saying “This sounds like even more fun...”

And Alena quickly leaves the room to change from her skirt to a pair of short shorts, before returning, revealing her tan bare legs and feet, as she says “Well, how do you feel about my idea?”

You say that you’re already looking forward to it, causing Alena to lightly giggle while saying “I thought you’d say that...”

Following that, Allison and Nesi give you some hungry stares, filling you equally with fear and excitement, as Alena turns on the TV...

The End (for now)

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

That's the end to this story! But based on the ending, we could see more of them in a future story detailing their movie marathon. Let me know if you'd like to see that.

Feel free to drop a review if you liked the chapter too! I always appreciate feedback.

For the immediate future, I'll probably start on another Shrunk at College side story focusing on Liz Orfino, Anita Li, Tanya Deshmukh, and maybe even Diana Williams. I'm not sure if all 4 of them will appear, but I'll figure that out. And if you're unaware, those characters also appear in my text adventure, although a few of them have appeared in other stories of mine, although the text adventure contains their most updated characteristics and personalities.

Hope you enjoyed the ride. Thank you for reading if you made it all the way to the end!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Also, I've (somewhat) recently joined a Discord server for size-based writing and stuff. It's got a bunch of Giantessworld authors, and I'm usually around at least once a day. So go check it out if you've got a Discord.

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd