- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be especially fun for fans of Nesi...

Before anyone could say anything, Nesi excitedly raises her hand, and says “Me first!”

Alena sighs, and hands you off to her while saying “I should have guessed you’d do that... I say we all get about a half hour with him, at least to start with. That sound fair?”

Allison nods and says “Works for me! We shouldn’t be selfish...”

Nesi pouts, but then nods as well while saying “Fine...”

After that, Alena drops you into Nesi’s palm, leaving you to mentally prepare yourself for Nesi’s attention...

 

Now that Nesi had you in her palm, she brings you closer to her face, until you were right in front of her plump lips. While you were in front of them, they purse into a sly smile before Nesi slowly raises you toward one of her eyes. And once you were in her piercing gaze, where her single eye took up your entire field of view, she says “I’m gonna be doing some major research, so you’d better pamper my toes fully. You don’t wanna make me sad, do you?” You quickly shake your head, causing her to giggle and say “That’s the spirit!”

After that, Nesi lowers you under the table and shuffles off one of her slippers at the same time, allowing the right one to land right in front of its respective foot. Before you could react though, Nesi drops you off of her palm, leaving you to freefall toward the fluffy shoe. As you fell, Alena rolls her eyes and says “Was it really necessary to drop him?”

Allison nods and says “Yeah... You could have just placed him there...”

Nesi merely shrugs and says “I dunno... He’s the type who like tough love, so why not?” The other two girls just sigh in response, knowing that Nesi was right in the end, but you at least appreciate their concern.

But you continue to fall through the air until you land in Nesi’s slipper, where the incredibly soft and fluffy insides broke your fall. Besides being highly soft, the surface of the slipper was highly sticky and warm, undoubtedly because of how frequently Nesi avoided socks. You don’t let that distract you, as you immediately start the trek toward the toe section, not wanting to spend your time with Nesi just under her heel.

The most striking feature of the inside of Nesi’s slipper was the smell, which was extreme and ever-present. The scent of sweat permeated through every object around you, as the fluffy fibers more assuredly absorbed more than their fair share of Nesi’s barefoot since you knew that these were her personal favorite pair.

Luckily, Nesi shuffles off the other slipper and stands up, before saying “What do you have to drink, Alena? I’m gonna grab us all some...”

Alena taps her chin, before saying “I’ve got some iced tea as well as some soda. I’m fine with either.”

Allison smiles and adds while saying “I’ll take an iced tea please!”

Nesi grins and says “Comin’ right up!”

Following that, she walks toward the kitchen, leaving you alone in her slipper as you walk toward the toe section...

 

You continued to walk tirelessly through the rough terrain of Nesi’s slipper, fighting off overly grabby and sticky chunks of fluff until you reach the toe section, while Nesi herself casually got some drinks for the group. And while you were in this area, you notice that the smell you experienced earlier was increased exponentially, to the point that your eyes watered from the humid and potent scent. By the time you adjust to your surroundings, you hear a series of thundering quakes that continued to grow in intensity, signifying that Nesi was on her way back.

And when she returns, she places a pitcher of iced tea on the table and gives Allison a glass with some ice in it and Alena a bottle of soda. Once she handed out everything, she plops down on her chair, absentmindedly cracking her toes in the process.

As this happens, you stare from your humid and relatively smelly cave, while Nesi scrunches and wiggles her long toes. And at the same time, she pours herself some iced tea, before taking a big sip. Once she finishes, she happily sighs and says “That hit the spot!” Now that she had something to drink, she slides her feet toward her slippers, while starting her research for the project.

You continue to watch nervously, as her supremely massive foot creeps toward your location before it seals away your available light. Luckily, your eyes adjust rather quickly, allowing you to clearly see her humongous toes as they plowed toward you. And as they advanced forward, they subtly wriggled about, as if taunting you about what would happen next.

At one point, Nesi shakes the slipper while she was sliding her foot in, causing you to land in the large imprint left by her 4th toe. When you land there, you notice that there was a thin layer of dirt and grime here, which made it difficult to stand back up. And before you could react, Nesi gets her slipper on all the way, smothering you under her 4th toe in the process.

Nesi quickly notices your presence, and smiles in response, before starting to type away on her laptop...

 

Now that you were under her 4th toe, Nesi starts to scrunch them, roughly mashing you between it and the filthy slipper imprint. As she does this, she finds a good source for the project, so she quickly begins taking detailed notes. While she takes her notes, she happily presses her toe into you, thoroughly loving how you felt in her slipper. You decide to begin kissing the underside of Nesi’s toe, wanting to keep her as happy as possible, since you’d rather not incur her wrath today.

Her toe tasted highly salty and dirty, which made perfect sense since she walked here without socks on and walked around the apartment barefoot. But you enjoy the sensation anyway, and Nesi apparently enjoyed your affectionate act as well, as she immediately scoops you under that toe, bringing you right toward the space between her toe and the ball of her foot.

Once you were transitioned over there, Nesi starts to roughly squeeze her toes, sandwiching you between the two mounds of sweaty flesh. Her toe continued to bury deeper and deeper into the ball of her foot, barely giving you a chance to breathe correctly, really treating you like an everyday stress toy. And in this area, the sweat was even more widespread, as you were crammed into the deep crevices in her foot.

But before you got too tired of this experience, Nesi suddenly shakes her foot from within the slipper, causing you to bounce about chaotically...

 

By the time you recover, you notice that you landed right between her 2nd and 3rd toes, although you were too extremely wedged in to move. And almost on cue, Nesi scrunches her toes, practically burying you in her sweaty flesh. After that, she continues to clench and unclench her toes, giving you a vigorous bout with her warm and sticky flesh. Each time she clamped down with her toes, you couldn’t breathe, leaving you to depend on her on when you could actually catch your breath.

Whenever you thought that you were about to run out of air, Nesi would release her harsh grasp on you, forcing you to swiftly breathe back in. But she never seemed to give you enough time to completely catch your breath, as she would clamp back down to interrupt your recovery, barely even paying attention to you at this point. Your senses were wholly overwhelmed by Nesi’s toes, as the smell and taste began to encompass your entire thought process, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.

While this craziness was going on, Nesi was innocently typing away on her laptop, getting a large chunk of her share of work finished. She wasn’t even consciously thinking of you at the moment, as she flawlessly put you at the back of her mind as a focus toy, as her toes acted with extreme force against you.

You remain between Nesi’s toes for almost a half hour, until each of the girls get to a point where they could share their findings...

 

Nesi goes first, showing off her sources and what she wrote for her share, while she skillfully passed you from toe to toe still within her slipper. And once she finishes, Alena says “That all sounds good to me for the essay portion. Do you think any of this can be added to the presentation?”

In response to this question, Nesi suddenly begins to press the ball of her foot into the floor while grinding it back and forth, ruthlessly smothering you. And while she does this, she says “Some of these quotes sound nice and impactful. I think they can go on with a good image. I’ll use them as talking points.”

Allison nods in response and says “That’s a good idea. We shouldn’t make any of our slides too wordy...”

Alena nods as well and says “Yeah... I’ll go next.” Following that, she explains what she found and wrote down, while the other two girls listened intently. And Nesi, in particular, started to aggressively rock her slipper up and down, allowing the bottom to smack against her heel, forcefully cramming you into her toe flesh at the same time.

Once Alena was finished, Nesi says “You found some good stuff! How much do you have in total?”

Alena checks her word document before saying “I have around a page and a half. Of course, that’s a rough estimate, since I’ll need to edit and smooth stuff out.”

Hearing that, Allison smiles and says “I have around that much as well...” After that, she shares her findings while Nesi shuffled her feet out of their slippers, while vigorously squeezing her toes, barely allowing you to enjoy the fresh air.

After Allison finished, Nesi claps and says “I’ve got around the same too! We’ve almost got 5 pages, so we’re making progress... How about a break?” While she says this, Nesi starts roughly pressing her heel into the toes that tightly held you, overwhelming you to an even harsher degree.

Alena scratches at her chin for a moment, before saying “That might be a good idea... Wanna move to the couch?”

The other girls nod, as they all walk to the other room, while you remained wedged between Nesi’s 2nd and 3rd toes...

 

Once the girls sit down, Alena turns on the TV, while they all get comfortable. While this was happening, the thick layer of sweat made you just slippery enough to fall from Nesi’s toes, causing you to fall onto the floor. Unfortunately, you didn’t get a chance to relax yet, as Nesi suddenly taps her foot, brutally crushing you under the ball of her foot. Thankfully your extreme durability ensured that you survived without injury, making you glad that whatever kept shrinking you at least cared enough about your continued survival.

Nesi continues to tap her foot while saying “I love this show!”

Hearing this, Alena says “I like it too. Allison, do you want to watch this?”

Allison nods, and says “Sure! It looks interesting enough to me...”

Following that, the girls settle in to watch the show, while Nesi repeatedly stomps you into the hardwood floor. Since Nesi’s foot was so incredibly soft, all this really did was push you deeper into her sweaty skin, but you weren’t complaining. It felt like each time her foot would make contact with the floor, she’d keep it there a bit longer, sometimes even putting more pressure on you in the process.

While this went on, you were able to look at what Alena and Allison were doing with their feet, as they watched the TV. Alena had her legs stretched out, as she rubbed the sides of her feet together, showing off her perfectly smooth and light tan soles. Allison was currently playing with her ankle socks, continually prying them partially off her enormous and long feet before quickly pulling them back on, making you desire to join them at some point today.

But you remained under the ball of Nesi’s foot for a few minutes, until Allison suddenly hums to herself, before saying “I wonder where he is right now... It’s been a little while...”

Upon hearing this, Alena looks toward Nesi and says “Hey... Weren’t you taking care of him first?”

Nesi begins to tap her chin, before smiling and saying “Oh yeah... I think he’s under my foot right now...” After saying this, she roughly grinds the ball of her foot into the floor, harshly mashing you between the hardwood and her sweaty skin. Once she did this, she smirks and says “Yep! He’s plastered right on...”

Suddenly, Alena glares at her friend and says “What?? You’ve had him this whole time? You should have at least given him some breaks!”

Allison nods and says “Yeah, that’s not fair!” After saying this, she quickly stutters for a moment, before adding “I mean, uhh… That’s not nice...”

Nesi simply shrugs and says “What...? He’s so tiny that it’s easy to lose track of the bug boy. It’s not my fault...” Following that, lifts her foot, and quickly picks you off of her foot, before carelessly dropping you onto her palm. Once you land, she winks at you and says “You agree, don’t you buggy? It wasn’t my fault, right...?”

Every fiber of your being wanted to refute Nesi, if only to match her sarcastic and playful attitude, but you knew that she’d just rough you up if you attempted to. Because of that, you nod, causing her to lightly poke you with her pinky finger and say “See? He agrees with me!”

Alena merely rolls her eyes and says “That’s because he’s in your palm right now...”

Surprisingly, Allison speaks up next and says “My turn!” But after saying this, she gasps to herself, before clearing her throat and saying “I mean... Unless you want a break first...” You shake your head, and say that you were ready if she was, causing Allison to squeal in delight while saying “Yay!! I’ve been looking forward to doing all this again...”

Nesi grins at her friend and says “I think we’ve all been pining for him to become our bug boy again...” After that, she drops you into Allison’s open palm, while saying “Here ya go!

Following that, you prepare yourself to become Allison’s plaything next, as you wondered which one of you was more excited for the occasion...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys!

Hope you all like this chapter. The way it'll go for the future is 1 chapter for Allison then 1 for Alena. After that, there will probably be one more content heavy chapter. And either I'll wrap things up with that chapter or a 6th one.

I also added character descriptions in Chapter 1, for the people who haven't played the text adventure. The descriptions are accurate to the game.

Let me know what you thought in a review, if you feel so inclined.

Take care!