- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa must survive.   If she wants to get back to normal she will.   

Melanie had a small spot of sticky substance on her kitten heeled boot that she did not even know was there. The only person that knew it was there was Melissa who was stuck to it at this point right now. Melissa's hands were sticking to the hot leather of Melanie's kitten heel as she walked back to her office. Every time Melanie would take a step Melissa would feel like she would go flying off at the top of her step. But that never happened. Then Melissa would feel the free falling and then she would be slammed down back into the side of the shoe.

 

Repeatedly this seemed to go on. It only stopped when all of a sudden Melanie arrived at her office. It did not just stop but Melissa flew off Melanie's shoe and landed on a soft surface. Melissa looked around and saw that she had landed on a small pack of Kleenex's on Melanie's desk. She watched as Melanie walked around her desk and sat in the chair and began typing into her computer.

 

“Where was I now.... Oh yea the cleaning part.” Melanie said with a confident voice.

 

 

Melissa watched as Melanie's hand reached for the Kleenexes. Melissa tried to jump off in time but Melanie was too quick. Melissa felt her world go upside down as she was lifted up into the air and then she was not over anything but the floor. She could feel herself slipping. It happened. She slipped. Melanie however was holding the Kleenex up high still and was bending down to bring her black kitten heeled booties up to her desk.

 

 

Melissa looked at where she was falling.

 

“Not good.” she thought.

 

 

Melissa barely missed Melanie's foot and she hit the insole of her kitten heel with a force that knocked the air out of her. She rolled down the soaked insole and came to a rest at the there toe of the shoe. The air was hot and it smelled like old sweat. The shoe was vibrating badly. Melissa was shaking all around. Then everything stopped.

 

“All Better!” Melanie exclaimed.

 

Melissa felt weightless.

 

She again slammed against the insole but this time she was now in complete darkness. She heard something rustling. And then it hit her. Melanie's foot slid over her. Her Big and second toes firmly planted on either side of her head. The slacks type sock stretched firmly and tightly across Melissa's face, forcing her to breath in Melanie's foot sweat. The zipper ratcheted up and Melissa felt sealed in.

 

Then temperature slowly started to go up. Not at first but slowly. Melanie then stood up and it felt like a a concrete slab was placed on top of her. Then Melanie took a step and it felt like Melissa was going to get her spine torn out of her pelvis as Melanie's foot bent for the step. Then she was flying though the air. The distant click of the heel hitting the ground made its way though the shoe. Then wham! Melissa felt like she had a headache from Melanie taking one step. The process continued. The sole of Melanie's kitten heel was not thick at all. Everything could be felt when she stepped on something as Melissa could tell this easily. However, Melanie gave little though to this when bought the shoes because she was not expecting to have a human, let alone one of her staff members in it.

 

“H__, St_c_y!”

 

“mmmmhhhmm”

 

“I'_ T__i_g ff or Today”

 

“mmmhhhmmm”

 

This was all Melissa could hear. She tried to breath in deeply but she could not do it. Melanie's sock made sure she had a mouth full of sock lint and sweat at the same time. The temperature felt hot. Almost too hot. All Melissa could think about was water. Every time she tried to move Melanie's foot would be there to punish her movements. She tried to get her arms out from under the ball of the foot but that cause her right had to get smashed between the leather of the heel and Melanie's big toe. Not broken but pinned and immobile.

 

Melissa listened and it sounded like a muffled sound of a door but what kind of door?

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for more!   Please comment and suggest ideas!   Thanks for reading!   Have a great day!