- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa's experience in a closed toe Kitten Heel.  Enjoy!

Melanie opened the car door of her Lime Green Kia Soul. She plopped herself down and just sat there. It was gonna be a tiresome day. It was barely started.

 

“Stacy can handle things. I know she will” Melanie thought.

 

With that she started her car and drove out of the parking lot.

 

Melissa was already hot. She tried to move once she felt pressure being let off of here but there just was not any room. Melanie's kitten heeled booties hugged her foot like a glove. Her face was still pressed into Melanie's sock. She tried to breathe in fresh are but there was none. Not only was there none but any fresh air that was seeping though the top of the boot had to go through the first layer of Melanie's boot socks, then down to near her heel, and finally the length of the boot to Melissa. Melanie's sock did a nice job of filtering the air so that it smelt like her foot by the time it reached Melissa.

 

All of a sudden The sock tightened around Melissa's face, forcing her head into the hard insole of the boot. The foot pressed into her like a person trying to push her though a brick wall. And then it all stopped like nothing was pushing her into anything but of course Melissa was still being tightly hugged as the insole was pushing her into Melanie's foot. And then all of a sudden Melanie's foot came crashing down onto Melissa forcing whatever oxygen Melissa had in her lungs out, the big and second toes landed on either side of her head stretching the sock materiel even tighter against Melissa's face. This rendered Melissa motionless for about 45 seconds.

 

Melissa struggled to breath. Melissa tried to move but her body was held firmly against Melanie's foot. She could hear muffled music faintly but could not tell what Genre it was since it was so muffled.

 

 

Melanie had decided to turn on the A/C since it had gotten to about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. She also decided to turn on the radio and listen to it as she was driving. She was not really thinking about anything. Nothing. Not even work. Especially not Melissa, who was the furthest thing from her mind.

 

The boot was hot. Melissa was doing everything possible to stay conscious. Then the rumbling of the car stopped. Melissa felt the motion of being lifted again and prepared herself for what was to come. Then she felt it. Being slammed into the ground was not fun at all. A few more steps and it was done. Then she experienced Melanie just standing and Melissa could not do anything about it. The boot got even hotter. Melissa could feel heat coming up from the sole as her back got hot. She wanted to move but Melanie's foot stayed in place.

 

 

Melanie was at the gas pump. She need to fill up so she stopped to fill up. She disregarded the sun that hitting her boot. Not only did she disregard this but she would never in the world think that this would be such an issue. Why would she think that? Its not like a person was in there. It was just her foot. Nothing more. Her foot lasted though much more things than a hot boot on a hot day. Take for example a volleyball shoe, which Melanie played in high school about 16 years ago.

 

The toes lifted up slightly loosening the sock fabric on Melissa's face. But then they came down again. Melissa then felt like she was constantly getting her head smashed into the insole by just the toe tapping. She felt like she was loosing it. Then all the weight lifted off of her and then flying though the air happened. Then she was slammed into the ground. It happened again for 3 times and then Melissa felt like she did a little bit ago. Slightly pressing into Melanie's foot at a slightly upward angle.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.   More on the way!   Please comment and leave suggestions!  I might put some suggestions in the story!   

 

 

Enjoy the read!   Thanks for reading.