- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa has to try and get the attention of Stacy.  Can she do it??

 

 

 

Also, if you are interested please feel free to join a network of authors and readers to bounce ideas off of eachother to create new content.   

 

https://discord.gg/nYtjeyd   **Note this is on Discord.  

Stacy had a lot of work to do today since she was gone on vacation the last few days. She needed to get 8 reports done and had no time to waste. She glanced over at Melissa's desk and notices that she was no where to be seen. She did not think about it much more than that and began typing on her computer, and act that she that that would not bother anyone in the world coming from an office. Of course why would she think it would bother anyone?? There was no one in the room besides her.

 

 

Melissa watched as Stacy looked over at her desk and back to her computer.

 

“Stacy!!!! Down here!!!!” Melissa called out.

 

Stacy did nothing except look at her screen. Melissa would have to do something more to get her attention. She started running towards Stacy's shoes. The closer she got the more they looked like city blocks. Then as she approached closer she could start to smell something in the air. Something that would not be noticeable if she were normal size. She could start to smell the smell of slightly warm leather.

 

Melissa finally managed to run all the way to Stacy's shoes. She was next to the left shoe as she slowly reached out and touched the warm leather of the shoe. It was hard. She then walked to the toe of the shoe and began to pull herself up to the top of the shoe and realized that it was kind of cool to be on her co-workers shoe. She started to run to the bottom of the laces but only got to as far as the swoosh on as then she had to hang onto the stitching. It was not easy and in fact she tumbled forward and onto the laces when Stacy was done moving her foot. Unfortunately, though Stacy flexed her toes while doing this and it created a slight gap between the tongue of the shoe and the outer rubber part where the laces go though. Melissa's foot slipped into this gap and when Stacy relaxed her toes This gap disappeared and this made Melissa cry out.

 

“OOOOOOOWWWEEE!” She screamed.

 

Her screams were inaudible to Stacy though as she continued to type away rapidly on her computer.

 

“CLICK..CLICK..CLICKCLICKCLICK...CLICK!”

 

Stacy was really busy as she had not looked up for about 30 minutes. She looked over at Melissa's desk again and wondered if she would be returning soon. She was well passed her time to show up.

 

“I wonder where she is??” Stacy said in a quiet voice.

 

“I am right here!” yelled Melissa as she heard everything Stacy was saying.

 

Stacy however wrote off her absence as just another donuts and coffee run. Melissa, ever since she started working in the office she had gotten into every once in a while to going to the Dunkin Doughnuts and coming back. She did it enough though that Stacy took notice.

 

Melissa lay on her stomach with her foot caught. She could start to smell the odor seeping up through the laces as Stacy's foot began to sweat and stink. This would not be noticeable to Stacy however, only Melissa since Stacy had only put on her shoe about an hour and a half ago.

 

Stacy made a sudden movement and all of a sudden Melissa's world was a blur. It all stopped and Melissa found herself being pressed against the laces as Stacy crossed her left foot behind her right foot. The sole of the right shoe was pressing against her hard enough to make sure she was not going to move. Beforehand Melissa was able to mover head to the side but the wrong way. There was another slight gap between the tongue and the rest of the shoe, much like what her foot was stuck in. Melissa wanted to call out to Stacy again but the smell coming out the gap was now spewing directly at her face. She pondered on what to do.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading Chapter 2!    Please comment and tell me what you would like to see more of.   I might use your idea.   

 

Thanks again for reading!    Have a great day!   :)