- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story continues and Aria and Devi develop further plans....

Aria was nervous.  It was December 5, 2225, and both she and her ‘partner in crime’ – Devi – had finally done it.  They had released the virus in airports around the world last month, and if everything was going according to their plans, it should be silently spreading across the world.

 

When would the truth start coming out?  Would people trace it back to Devi and her?  Would they be able to figure out that they were the ones responsible for this?  Maybe they would be discovered.  Discovery may be likely, but it would probably take a while.  Even after the first tiny males would be born in January or February of next year, it should take a while for it to become apparent how widespread it was, or for people to figure out how it happened.  Aria was still nervous though, she was having trouble sleeping.  Part of it was the uncertainty about her success and part of it was uncertainty about how she should handle whatever did come next. 

 

What would she do if she was discovered?  She needed to develop plans and contingency plans if those plans did not work.  She did not like feeling like things were out of her control, she wanted to be in control and she could not help feeling a little powerless now that she had finally released the product of her vision and her years of obsessive work. 

 

Adam could tell she was disturbed about something, and he tried to help and find out what it was, but she did not know what to tell him.  He was such a good little dad to Anand, Aria was so happy with him.  Anand spent much of his time against her breast as Adam had done when he was a baby.  Sometimes Aria would put Adam against her other breast so he could relive his baby time and suckle her lactating breast.  For Adam it was a welcome bit of nostalgia.  Now he was used to subsisting on secretions a bit lower in her body – and he did not mind it – but it was a nice change of pace. 

 

Rajasi was now a healthy baby over six months old and was growing fast, babbling and finally sleeping through most of the night.  Devi was being very careful because she did not want Kali das to be endangered by his own baby daughter who, even at birth, dwarfed her diminutive dad of only four inches.   What would Rajasi do if she got her hands on her dad?  Would he just be another toy to her?  Devi did not want to find out.  Of course, she still wanted her Kali das to be her own toy of a different sort - so she kept him in her panties for the most part.  She did not allow him to roam free.  She let him see his daughter of course and he could blow her kisses, but only from a safe distance and under Devi’s direct protection. 

 

Devi most enjoyed the sensation of Kali das against her anus.  She had a thing for that.  The total dominance of her little slave was intoxicating.  She loved feeling his tongue lapping at her most sensitive anal folds for his sustenance.  When she did not feel his face against her anus, she felt out of place like something was missing.      

 

In the big picture - Aria had been the initiator of the bold plan to shrink future generations of men down to size, and she wanted to project confidence to Devi who was now her co-conspirator and best friend.  She finally decided to speak her mind with Devi.  Maybe Devi would have some good ideas on how they would proceed next.  Aria had grown very confident of Devi.  She had been Aria’s best student; Devi was also brilliant in her own right and was now indispensable in making her dreams a reality.  

 

Devi had clearly been thinking about this in a very methodical way despite.  Devi voiced her sympathetic feelings:  “Oh Aria, I know exactly how you are feeling!  I have had sort of… rocks in my stomach because I also am a bit nervous about what will happen next…  But I have some ideas…  Like emmm…  Well, say it is successful and let us say some people put it all together and start pointing to us right…”

 

Aria was nodding her head and replied “Yeah, yeah what then?!  What will we do then?” Devi continued:  “Well I was thinking there are really two options in that case.  One option would be to just come clean once we know the gig is up, or even before that, and go public with our plans.”  Aria was shaking her head and responded, “Oh Devi no, no I don’t like that option.  I mean think of the opposition!  Sure, I bet many women out there would be right on board with our plan and very supportive of us.  Even some men may also support our plans, but surely there would be a lot of people, probably a strong majority - who would be upset with us and our plan.  They would make a damn strong effort to stop us, and probably punish us as well!  We could even be prosecuted or worse!”

 

Devi continued, “Yes, I see what you mean… The other option I thought of:  maybe we could come up with some sort of explanation and somehow turn it around to reinforce our plan…  Like do you know what I mean, kind of diffuse it and use it to our advantage somehow—like admit our lab was responsible but say it was a mistake or something?”

 

As Devi said this, light bulbs of inspiration went off in Aria’s mind; why did she not think of this idea earlier?!  Her eyes lit up with excitement and a big grin formed on her face as she addressed Devi, “Oh Devi you’re a genius!  I got it!  If they start getting hot on our trail we will have an explanation for them!  Not only an explanation, but we can also offer them a special ‘solution’ of sorts!  We can tell them that we had discovered that an accident happened, and a virus got out that should not have gone out.  But we could say that it was only meant for mice and it must have mutated outside of our knowledge so that it could affect humans!  And we will offer to develop a vaccine for all the males, especially to protect uninfected men from the mutation…  Only, what they won’t know is that our ‘vaccine’ will actually be our live virus!!!” 

 

Devi’s eyes widened in glee and she smiled with a naughty grin.  “Yes Aria, Yes!  I like that idea!  Not only will we deflect being blamed – we will be the heroines coming to the rescue!  Even better, any men not yet affected will want our vaccine!  That will ensure the success of our plan – no man on Earth will escape our mutations to their testes!  Whether they like it or not, the next generation of boys will all be like our boys!”

 

Aria started laughing almost manically.  Holding back tears and chuckles she managed to continue, “Haha!  By the time anyone figures out what really happened, there will be so many tiny boys out there that it will be too late!  They will just give in!  I bet many women and even a lot of boys will be getting used to the idea by that time!”

 

Aria calmed down a little.  She became a little reflective again and she continued, “And Devi, when that day comes we can really talk to people about our vision, about why we did this…  We must really impress on women; and especially the young girls… the promise of their future.  But Devi, with that bright future, we need to really impress on them the gravity of their responsibility…  I would be heartbroken if womankind abuses the faith I have placed in her.”

 

Devi sympathized:  “Yes Aria, you are right, women in the future will have a lot of responsibility and there is danger that the next generation of women could abuse it… but what is the alternative?  We can’t let men screw up again like in World War III, and think of all the crimes they commit even in the most peaceful times.  Even if some men are abused, their suffering will be small compared to the suffering that would be averted.  Any such suffering would be a noble sacrifice for the greater good.  And you and I… and hopefully our babies, like my Rajasi… will be in a good position to shape the course of that future matriarchy… We can try to set it off on the right direction, an ethical direction where the little boys are happy to be so small and are treated well…”

 

 “Yes Devi, that is what I want.  That is what I have always wanted in this plan.  Sure I sometimes play a little rough with Adam...”  Aria paused and with a twinkle in her eye as she grinned at Devi and continued, “and I can tell you like to play a little rough with your das, perhaps even a little rougher than me!”  Devi looked almost hurt, “Hey!  So I like to have a little fun with him… I would never hurt him!”

 

Aria laughed at her friend’s defensive reaction.  “Haha, yes I know darling, I was just teasing, and if you would have let me finish, I was going to say that even though we sometimes play a little rough with our boys, we would never hurt them, we love them…  And they love us… I think that in the final analysis, they are much happier the way they are than they would be if they were like all the other boys before them.”

 

Devi, now more relaxed to see what her mentor really meant, replied, “I agree Aria… I agree… I mean we keep them safe, we provide for them, and I think our games with them are fun for them also!”  Aria nodded her head in agreement and they both called it a night.    

  

Chapter End Notes:

I have some more material that needs editing - but the idea is to make this both interesting from the fetish point of view and "sort of" realistic.  Of course its all fantasy but that is the idea anyway.