- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Times they are a changing....  

The year is now 2240.  It has been just about 13 years since Aria and Devi announced to the world that a virus had errantly mutated and spread the phenomenon of males being born so incredibly small – usually less than an inch in size as a new born - and the subsequent release of their “vaccine” that all but sealed mankind’s fate to the panties of their new female goddesses. 

 Anand – Aria’s diminutive son – the first shrunken boy born from natural conception between a shrunken male (Adam) and a normal sized female (Aria) - was now 16 years old and Rajasi – Devi’s normal sized daughter – the first girl born from natural conception between a shrunken male (Kali das) and a normal sized woman (Devi) – was 15 years old.  Of course – all females being born were normal sized – it was only the males carrying the modified Y-chromosome that Aria had so brilliantly and deviously engineered – who were now destined to reach only about four inches tall upon adulthood on average. 

 In addition to being so small – Aria’s engineering saw to it that that these males of the future would have higher bone density and an ability to tolerate a longer period without fresh oxygen to breathe – important features for the new method of procreation requiring deep and total vaginal insertion.  They would have much more powerful immune systems – both a blessing and a curse.  While they would be much less prone to get sick – they could not digest normal food well because they had virtually no gut bacteria to assist in digestion.  This led to the unforeseen (but for Aria and Devi – a fortuitous and sexy) consequence that it made more sense for the males of the future to sustain themselves on the waste of their mistresses – waste that had already been broken down by their gut and still retained a significant portion of the nutritional value contained in the foods so digested. 

 Society was in transition.  It was a strange time.  You had the old generation of normal males still around in force – but they knew the gig was up.  All of their sons born after the great virus of 2225 spread like rapid fire were so small.  Within a few years of that silent plague – no normal sized boys were being born.  The world they were giving their sons would be totally and irrevocably different.  There was not much they could do about it.  Already the women of the world had generally grown fond of the notion that not only would future women not have to suffer the indignities and discrimination suffered by their ancestors – they would flip things over and dominate the males to a degree that could scarcely ever have been imagined by anyone. 

 Aria and Devi had not yet “come clean” – it was not yet safe to do so.  There was still enough opposition to this huge shift that it would create unnecessary risks to rock the boat just yet.  Eventually they would “tell all” – once it was safe to do so – once there was no risk of humanity turning backward - and they had long begun preparations for that day – carefully and secretly documenting every step of their work for posterity. 

 In the meantime – they were already grooming Anand and Rajasi to be together.  It was only natural – they were both the first born of their kind in this new stage of human evolution brought on by Aria’s plan and Devi’s enthusiastic assistance.   

 When Anand outgrew breastmilk and needed solid food, Aria decided that as her biological son she could not bring herself to keeping him in her panties as she had done with Adam.  It was just not right.  She may have had her kinks but she drew the line there and did not want Anand to be a little Oedipus.  When that time came she discussed it with Devi and offered Devi the option of taking Anand in her care and feeding him from her body.  Devi was all too happy to accept.  Afterall – at least until Rajasi was responsible enough to take Anand for herself – Devi would have the luxury of having both Anand and Kali das in her panties.  She had to get a little creative with how to do it.  She decided the best way was to have them take turns between her twin orifices down below.  Each would spend roughly half of their time pressed up against her vagina and the other pressed up on her anus.  She used to wear tight thongs underneath pantyhose to make sure Kali das did not get out but when she took Anand she went back to regular panties and kept the pany hose to make sure neither of them got loose and fell out.  She did not want to lose either of them.  She reserved insertion for Kali das, mindful that Anand would hopefully be her daughter's love slave before too long so she wanted to not cross that line, close as she was to it as she needed to be to care for him.  

 Aria and Devi did not know it – but they were creating a precedent for future generations.  Future generations would follow their example.  Matchmaking would be done early by mothers.  Young boys, as soon as they were weaned from breast milk, would go to the girl’s mother for safekeeping and training until the girl was old enough to take charge of their predetermined mate.

 In 2240 - Aria and Devi decided it was time to give Anand to Rajasi.  Rajasi, a brilliant 16 year old girl who had already finished high school like her role model “aunt” Aria – knew and played with Anand from the toddler years.  But now both she and Anand were in the midst of puberty.   Aria and Devi instructed them.  Mind you Anand was not ill educated.  Both Devi and Aria felt strongly that boys should receive just as much education as girls – at least through a basic high school level.  They were conscious of the examples they would set for future generations and they did not want the future matriarchy to be one in which the boys were regulated totally to ignorance much as men had done to women for millennia.  No – they wanted the boys to be educated but ultimately under female control.  That way there would be an ethical matriarchy.  It would be a matriarchy where boys had a place and a value while still being kept under control. 

 They held a “wedding” – what would further in the future be called a “bonding ceremony” in which Anand vowed to be loyal to his goddess Rajasi and serve her always.  Rajasi in turn pledged to always care for her love-slave Anand – to keep him safe and take care of him just as he would serve her with loyal obedience.  Instead of husband and wife – it would be love-slave and goddess – just to reinforce the new roles. 

 Rajasi – her dark black hair and brilliant brown eyes – regarded her blue eyed Anand – a lock of brown hair hanging from his forehead.  She had longed for this day.  They had played together – sure.  They had flirted with one another as they got older.  But now – now he was hers and hers alone for life.  Both aunty Aria and her mother Devi had coached her on caring for him.  They explained how they handled their lovers (including Rajasi’s father Kali das) – how they needed to be kept in the panties virtually all the time with only limited escape for bathroom purposes or for social interaction.  Generally speaking – Anand was to live his entire life in Rajasi’s crotch – alternately pressed against her vagina or her anus.  Her vaginal and anal region would be his world anywhere from 80 to 99% of the time depending on how Rajasi decided to approach it.  It was not new for him though since he had already learned this lifestyle with Rajasi’s mother.  The sole difference was Devi did not consummate any sex with him – she reserved deep insertion for her Kali das. 

 As Rajasi was instructed - if she was inclined – she could let him out of her panties more often and let him make friends with others or do other things.  On the other hand – she could go the other way and simply keep him there most of the time with only brief bathroom breaks to give him any respite from her anus and/or vagina. 

 Rajasi was not sure how she would be at first, but she soon figured out she was a more aggressive type of goddess and Anand should count himself lucky if he saw any daylight at all from now on.  After only one day of having him installed in her thong, she could not imagine living her daily life without his face constantly shoved against her anus or her vaginal base.  She alternated between the two orientations that Aunt Aria and her mother Devi had taught her.  Overall – she did not fall far from the tree and preferred to have Anand’s face up against her anal folds.  Something about it was especially sexy and turned her on.  She grew accustomed to feeling him licking and suckling on her anus.  It gave her great pleasure and relaxed her.  She knew she had a loyal love slave who would stop and nothing to please her.

 Taking after a habit she had picked up from her mother – Rajasi would tease Anand when she ate her meals.  She would take a break from eating and would bend her head down facing her crotch and say – loudly enough for Anand to hear in the confines of her thong – “Anand – my little lover – you will love what I am eating now when I reaches you tomorrow.  It is an exquisite tofurky with a nice subji and biryani rice.  There is a touch of soy sauce which I know you like!”  Anand would aggressively suckle her anus in anticipation on hearing this.  While her waste was obviously not the same as the original food she consumed – it retained much of the flavor of her original meal.  Thus, for Anand (and for any similarly situated males of the future) – what his goddess and lover ate the day before made a big difference for him.  If it was things he had a taste for – it made it all the more palatable for him.  If was things he did not like – it would make life less fun for him.  Of course he did not begrudge his goddess when she ate things he did not like – he accepted it as a loyal love-slave.  Any discomfort was well worth her pleasure.  

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sort of a capstone chapter.  We will see what happens next.  Not sure when I will be able to put the next chapter up - but hopefully this one is worth the read.