- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I guess I had another chapter in the tank afterall.  Hope you all like it. I can't guarantee when I will add more but I don't think its quite finished yet.  

They were united, almost as one.  Rajasi and Anand – both young adults in the 2240s.  A time of change.  Each passing year brought more tiny boys – and no normal size boys – meanwhile all the girls being born were born normal sized. 

Already society was changing just because of where the wind was blowing.  More and more women as a percentage than ever before were in control politically and economically. 

Products were designed and marketed for the new shrunken male generation.  Downsized toys, clothing, appliances, virtually everything imaginable was available for these tiny boys.  As the new generation aged, new products were designed to meet the demands of this first generation of tiny males (and their caretakers). 

The public was becoming more and more resigned to the irrevocable nature of this change.  Slowly – talk of reversing this huge change died down.  For the first few years after the great virus of 2225 – there were unspeakable tragedies.  Boys were neglected, boys were accidentally killed.  There was a gaping hole in this demographic for the first few years.  Only a fraction of the babies that should have been born were accounted for.  It was speculated and assumed that many were born without the knowledge of their mothers – perhaps they were flushed down the toilet, lost to the shower drain, or just fell out of their mothers randomly and were trampled, eaten by bugs or animals, or otherwise were lost. 

As awareness of the phenomenon grew, people became more careful and took precautions, and the rate of accidental death or loss of male babies decreased.  Such diminutive size compared to their mothers would always come with some increased risk – but with awareness – the rate of early mortality recovered and became close to normal (i.e., the pre-virus levels) in the 2230s.    

The risks also made mothers (and later – lovers) more careful with their boys.  Because of the accidental deaths, boys became seen as more valuable.  The birth rates had not changed but there were more girls than boys in general.  This skewing of the population had the effect of constraining the baser temptations of many women to abuse or torture tiny boys.  There was an incentive to keep them alive and healthy – they were valuable. 

As these boys were born and matured, the public had to grapple with questions that Aria and Devi had tackled already with their boys Adam and Kali das.  How to keep them safe?  How to feed them and educate them?  Specially processed foods were developed to grapple with the solid food problem after boys were weaned from breast milk.  The public did not jump for the fecal solution that Aria and Devi discovered with their boys – though some did discover it and implement it.   Little houses or shelters were marketed to protect them from bugs, intruders or other hazards.  None of these innovations changed Aria or Devi’s practices with their boys.   They relished their total dominance of their boys more and more and had little interest in deviating from those practices in any way that might lessen their total dominance. 

Adam and Kali das remained totally devoted to their respective goddesses and lovers.  They had no interest in leaving the confines of their panties and had become so attached they would only leave the confines of their goddesses’ crotch for going to the bathroom (usually at the same time as their goddesses and using the same toilet – positioned at the front of the toilet bowl) or bathing themselves while their goddesses bathed.  They had no interest in eating anything that did not come from the bodies of their goddesses.  Other than occasional fresh water, they did not ingest anything that did not come from the body of their respective goddess.  For both Adam and Kali das, Aria’s and Devi’s crotch had become their respective worlds – as well as their alters of worship.   Theirs was a devotion that transcended lust – it was an undying faith in their goddess-lovers, and a desire to please their goddesses at any cost.    

In the 2240s, a similar bond grew between Rajasi and Anand.  He spent less and less time outside of her thong.  He gave up any career ambitions he might have had before – he had fantasized about space travel or adventures.  What use was all that now?  Instead, he preferred to constantly serve her, and in particular to service her vagina and anus, while she followed in her mentor Aria’s footsteps into the world of genetic engineering.  She could pour herself into her studies and beyond and was satisfied to have her little love slave - the only man she would ever need or want - living in her crotch nearly all the time.  She preferred thongs overlaid with panty hose as a security measure.  This ensured he was right up against her most intimate places and there was security if he ever got out of her thong by accident.  She relished the feeling of him there to the point she could not imagine life without him buried in her thong – his face planted against either the base of her vagina or her anus.  The delicate feeling of his constant licking, kissing and suckling made her comfortable; his wiggling stimulated her when she most needed it.  Unless he was sleeping – he was always licking, kissing, or suckling off the secretions that collected at the base of her vagina or in and around her anus…   It was marvelous.

Of course, when she was especially frisky, she would fully insert Anand deep into her vagina (or sometimes her anus) and instruct him to wiggle as much as possible and massage her flesh deep within her.  She knew from Aria and Devi what the limits were, and made sure to fish him out after up to 20 to 30 minutes of total ecstasy and powerful orgasms.  She set her alarms when she did this because she was worried that she would be so lost in bliss as to forget and risk suffocating him.  While he, and all little men of this new world, would have much greater endurance in breathing – even they had limits.   It was fitting that his name was Anand – a word meaning “bliss” – for he gave her so much of it. 

As Rajasi and Anand developed and grew in their bond, so did the youngest generation of shrunken boys find their way into the panties of their lovers.  This was uncharted territory for humanity.  Nobody knew what to expect.  Now products were being developed for young women who had tiny men as their lovers.  There were specially designed panties that had compartments or restraints to hold a lover in place.  Kinky toys to use with tiny lovers.  Leashes that attached to the waist of the lover so that they could easily and safely be pulled out of the depths of her vagina or anus after making love in the new fashion. 

All this was happening so fast.  As public discourse directed toward reversing the change began to fade, and fewer and fewer men had positions of authority, the world became more peaceful as Aria had predicted.  Diplomacy thrived and war seemed relegated to the history books.  In Aria’s mind – to see such change so soon validated all she had worked for and the sacrifices of both her and any boys/men that had suffered or would suffer or even perish in the transition.  All such sacrifices were for the greater good of humanity.  Men were better off relegated to their lovers’ crotches than they would be wielding power they could not wield responsibly. 

There was less and less discussion of reversing the change and a growing acceptance that this was a new world and the male half of the species would, for the foreseeable future, be tiny compared to the female half.  In a few generations, the normal sized male would be a dream of the past.  Aria and Devi sensed that it would not be long before they could reveal that they were behind this huge change.  The time was approaching – but it had not quite arrived yet….  When that time came, they could capitalize on their role as founding mothers of this new world and ensure that they, and their beloved Rajasi, would be at the head of the table in a newly minted and global matriarchy….