- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is part one of two with Sally and her quest for vengeance, through vore of course... voregeance? I hope you enjoy this teaser to a fun filled night. Join us in part two when it comes next month.

Sally walked the empty interior of the bakery. Sally wore a green apron with the words ‘Tiny Treats’ in a stylized font across the chest area, underneath she wore a black tank top and jean shorts, along with black socks and black non slip shoes. Her boss didn’t care to implement a dress code other than the apron and approved shoes, as were mandatory thanks to a recent safety inspection.


Sally stopped at one of the front facing windows. Sally reached for the heart shaped piece of paper that was taped to the window. She hesitated for a moment, then she grabbed it and immediately crumpled it, tossing it into the trash. Sally looked at the crumpled heart in the trash can, watching the creation she made only days ago slowly unball itself. The words ‘made with’ no longer visible, just the word ‘love’ slowly came into sight as it unfolded. With a scoff, she turned back to the window, the moon visible and full. The part time college student was confronted with her own reflection, staring into her own dark blue eyes. She gazed at herself in the dirty glass, bewildered with how much her appearance had changed in such a short amount of time; Her waist-length black hair was not even shoulder-length and dyed dark green. She reached into her apron and removed a small spray bottle of clear blue cleaning solution, along with a few bunched paper towels. She gave the window a few pumps and wiped away the gathered dust. She once again locked eyes with her reflection noticing the bright smile she had when she started working at the little bakery, was no longer visible in the clean reflection. Sally gave a sigh and continued to wipe the glass.


“Hey Sally!” Sally’s coworker, Katherine, smiled from behind the counter. Her short blonde hair bouncing with excitement, her brown eyes locked on Sally.


Kathrine was shorter than Sally, with short blonde hair and thick rimmed glasses. She wore a light blue and white dress under a similar apron to Sally’s. The word ‘Tiny’ could ironically be read on her apron, but ‘treats’ could not, as the words had to stretch across her large breasts.


“Ever wonder how those windows get so dusty?” Katherine continued.


“Maybe the dirt was promised a happier life if it came in here and now it’s trapped, the only thing the dirt has to look forward to is a slow death on these paper towels.” Sally said silently.


Katherine adjusted her glasses and started wiping the counter with a hand towel.


“N-no… I was going to say… nevermind.”


“I’m sorry Katherine. I am just… you know…?” Sally tired to explain while running her fingers through her short hair.


“Don’t worry about it. I can’t really imagine the kind of thing you are going through.”


Sally turned to Katherine and gave her a guilty face.


“Hey, you haven't been in a relationship have you?” Sally asked with a smirk.


“Um, no, not yet.” Katherine suddenly began wiping the counter with more vigor, a nervous smile appearing on her face. “I just haven’t found Mr. Perfect yet.”


“So you haven’t done anything… you know, exciting with anyone yet?”


“No ma’am, not this girl.” Katherine pointed to herself proudly with her thumb and a fake smile, blush now visible on her pale cheeks. “I am saving myself for marriage.”


Sally laughed aloud.


“I envy you Katherine, you are like untouched by crappy men.” Sally threw her hands up and sat at the nearby table.


“I have heard they can be pretty nasty, especially when other men are around.”


“You have no idea Katherine!” Sally let out a deep sigh, glancing back at the window. “He was so sweet in the beginning and after… after he got what he wanted…”

“He threw you away like a used diaper. I… uh, have watched a few novelas.” Katherine proudly proclaimed.


“I sure did feel like a used diaper, if you know what I mean.”


“I do not.”


Sally let out a giggle, as she made her way behind the counter.


“But I will tell you what I do know,” Katherine continued, “I have seen the Sally that can restock in five minutes and the Sally that constantly shaves time off her closing. You may cut some corners here and there, but you are a hard working woman! The Sally I know deserves to be happy and is the least diaper person I know.”


Sally was in shock that her coworker of only a month, would speak on her behalf.


“You know what Katherine, you are sweet.” Sally returned her smile.


“Well, I do work at a bakery.” Katherine began to laugh uncontrollably. Sally joined her as the laugh was infectious.


“Wow Kath! Hey, so we are done closing, are you free tonight?”


“I just so happen to be, yes.”


“You wanna go get a drink with me?” Sally asked as she removed her apron and hung it on the wall hanger.


“Uh, I don’t really drink.” Katherine confessed as she did the same.


“That’s okay I can drink for the both of us. Let’s go I’ll buy you some nachos.”


“Well, I never could say no to food.”


The two grabbed there things and left the building. Beer Me Up was particularly empty that night, despite the sign in the window that read: Valentines special fifty percent off all drinks. The establishment was spacious, with six small tables lining the walls, each with two to three chairs. The counter was long, complete with bar stools and a wide array of drinks on the shelf behind. The low lighting set a cool and calm atmosphere. Sally and Katherine sat at one of the small tables. Sally drinking a bright pink liquid from a glass and the promised nachos for Katherine.


“Thanks for inviting me Sally. I was starting to think you didn’t like me much.” She said with a nervous laugh.


“Oh Kath, how could anyone hate you?”


“Well some of our coworkers say…” She hesitated as she grabbed a single Nacho, staring at it in her dainty hand. “They say I can be a little too strict and as Jack says ‘a rule Nazi.’”


Sally felt the urge to laugh at the terrible nickname, doing her best to keep it in.


“You can get kind of rule heavy, but what shift manager isn’t? Don’t listen to them. If you want I can tell Jack to back off?”


“That’s okay. It’s a tough job this kind of behavior is expected, I will do what I have to.” She said determined as she placed the chip in her mouth.


“Hey.” Sally leaned onto the table like she was going to whisper a secret. “Wanna try it?”


“Try it? The beer?” She swallowed hard at the mention of the alcoholic beverage.


“The beer!?” Sally let out a laugh. “Katherine, it’s just a Malibu Sunset, a little rum and fruit juice. Probs not gonna get drunk off a little sip.”


“I would have been fine with the fruit part.” Katherine laughed back.


“Please?” Sally pleaded with an exaggerated pout.


“I’m sorry Sally I am just not ready for… that yet.” She tried her best to laugh it off.


Sally frowned and continued to sip the fruity drink.


“I wish people in my life were as sweet as you Katherine.”


“Was it really bad? I mean with… you know Mac?”


Sally stared at her drink, silent for a moment, using the straw to stir it’s contents.


“No he was great, maybe it’s just me…”


“What? No Sally.” Katherine reached out and touched her pale hand. “I saw the way Mac treated, he didn’t deserve you.”


Sally looked at Katherine’s hand, then up at her now watery brown eyes.


“Thank you for that.” She said with joy in her eyes. Taking another drink and smiling at her coworker.


“Look at us huh? Two beautiful women alone on Valentines day.” Katherine smiled back.


Sally feeling the effects of her drink lay her head on the table.


“Anyone would be lucky to hang out with two knock outs like us!” Sally proclaimed.


“Here here!” Katherine said raising her water glass with a smile.


“Hell yeah Kath!” Sally looked over at her friend and smiled, her head still flat on the table. “Hey Kath?”


“What’s up?”


“You ever get freaky with those things?” Sally lifted her head to make eye contact.


“I beg your pardon?” Kathrine’s face beginning to glow.


“You know.” Sally said pointing at her chest. “I mean you got more than enough to share.”


“I-I assure you I do not intend to share.” With that Katherine crossed her arms and began to drink her water until it was empty.


“Aww Kath, I just wanna feel ‘em.” She raised her eye brows in a suggestive fashion.


“Change of subject please!” Katherine continued to drink the nonexistent contents of the glass.


“Just a quick squeeze. Trust me, I’m a doctor.” She said holding out her hand.


“A doctor of what?”


“Love doctor!” She joked as she inched closer.


“Are- are you drunk? You said you wouldn’t get drunk off that.”


“Not off a sip. Plus I’m not drunk I’m having fun!”


“Well I don’t want to have fun like that.” Katherine nervously giggled.


DING DING!


The bar door bell rang as it opened and in walked a taller slender man with dark semi-long hair that hung over one eye. He wore a black shirt that read ‘kill’ in a white spray paint like font, black skinny jeans, and black boots.


With each heavy boot fall Sally’s smile shrank, after a few steps she was visibly frowning. Katherine turned to see what was upsetting her. She knew at first glance that it was Mac. Katherine turned back to Sally.


“Hey maybe we should-” Before she could continue Sally was already on her feet and quickly closing the gap between herself and Mac.


A few stomps and she was already in his path, arms crossed and ready to start something.


“Hey Mac.” She said like his name was hard to say.


“Oh geez!” The tall man rolled his eyes. “Get out of my way.”


Sally grimaced, but refused to move.


“I thought I told you not to leave me alone!”


“I didn’t even know you were here.” Mac turned towards the door and then back at Sally. “Look, I just want to get a drink.”


“You need to get the fuck out of here!” Sally pointed toward the entrance.


“Hey!” A third voice entered the argument from behind the bar counter. “I don’t want any lovers spats in here! If you are going to fight, do it outside!”


The bar tender was an older gentleman, he well dressed with slick back hair. The man scowled at the two arguing.


“I don’t want to have to throw anyone out on Valentines day.”


“I just want a drink then I’ll be on my way.” Mac explained holding his hands up defensibly.


The bartender nodded. Mac gave Sally a quick glare as he walked around her and headed to the bar. Sally stared off at nothing in particular, standing with her arms crossed for a moment before returning to her seat with Katherine. With no sign of the her earlier joy, Sally sat like a statue and stared at her drink.


“Are you okay Sally?” Katherine asked her motionless friend.


Like waking up from a dream, Sally shook her head and sloppily found Katherine’s gaze.


“Wha-what did you say Kath?”


“I asked if you where feeling okay?”


“What?” Sally scoffed. “Of course I am. I don’t care if Mac is here, lets just enjoy ourselves.”


Sally glanced back at Mac who was now sitting on a bar stool, then she looked back at Katherine with her arms up; doing her best to convince her.


DING DING!


Everyone’s attention was back at the front door as someone entered, the blonde was wearing a red dress and jacket that Sally recognized immediately. Her blonde curls bounced as she walked towards the bar. Her red lips stretched into a smile as Mac turned to greet her.


“Hey there babe.” He said with a slight smile.


Sally gripped her drink a little too hard bringing it up to her lips, but didn’t drink. She stared forward listening to their conversation.


“Hey.” The blonde said in a flirty way. “Hope you weren’t waiting long.”


“Not at all. You know, that jacket looks nice on you.”


“You think so?” She turned her head and bit her lip. “Maybe it will look good off of me too.”


SLAM!


Sally slammed her drink down onto the table, causing some some to spill.


“Oh my bad!” Sally exclaimed looking back at the barkeep. “Thought I saw a bug.”


Sally gave the two a look and winked as they made eye contact, turning back to Katherine with a smile. The bartender was starting to understand the trouble that was brewing as he watched.


“Just so y'all know, we will be closing soon.” He said loud enough for everyone to hear.


“That’s okay we will be out of your hair.” Mac said with a grin. “Got a restroom boss?”


The bartender pointed to a nearby door. Mac nodded then leaned in close to the blonde giving her a quick kiss.


“We can start this night off back at my place.” With that he left the room to relieve himself.


Not wasting any time Sally stood, her wrist was quickly grabbed by Katherine.


“Sally, what are you planning to do?”


“Noting dude.” She said with a big smile. “Just a little thirsty.”


“You still have half of this.” She pointed at her drink.


With her free hand, Sally quickly scooped up the drink and downed it, gulping loudly.


“Oops! Gonna need a refill.” She slipped free from Katherine’s grasp, waving the glass with a smile.


Katherine gave her a concerned look as she marched over to the bar. Sally rested her elbows right next to the blonde.


“Hey barkeep. How about one more before I hit the road.” She smirked setting the glass down.


The bartender watched suspiciously, but grabbed the glass and began mixing the drink. Sally turned around leaning back against the bar.


“Nice night huh?” Sally asked.


“Oh!” She turned towards Sally not knowing who she was talking to right away. “I suppose so. It is Valentines day after all.”


“What?” Sally feigned ignorance. “Is that tonight?”


Sally turned toward Katherine with her arms up in exaggerated surprise. Katherine threw up her arms in mock confusion.


“How did I miss that?” Sally continued. “So does that mean that, tall dark and handsome, is your valentine?”


The blonde’s cheeks were almost as red as her lips, a smile creeping on her face.


“Yes actually.” She said giddily, smiling and nodding at Sally.


“Well then.” Sally forced a smile as she talked through her gritted teeth. “Lucky you!”


“You know I do feel lucky.”


“How could anyone blame you? I’ve been… there.”


“In love you mean?” She looked at Sally with her big blue hopeful eyes.


Sally’s expression slowly fell off her face as she looked into her blind optimism, eventually she looked away.


“Uh… Yeah. In… love.”


“It’s such a nice feeling! The way someone he holds me, the way he looks at me when he says he loves-”


“Hey!” Sally interrupted. “Look, you seem like a nice girl and I wanted to come over here… and warn you.”


“Warn me?”


“I’ve seen that guy come in here and flirt with girls just like you. More than once actually. Girl to girl, over and over. I am just saying be careful with guys like that. They will hurt ya.” Sally stared into her blue eyes.


The blonde squinted and slowly turned back to the bar.


“Sorry you had to find out on Valentines day, but I am sure you guys can work it out, or not! That’s fine too.” Sally said with a smile as her drink was placed onto the bar, grabbing it she started walking back to her seat with Katherine.


“He… He isn’t like that.” Her words stopped Sally in her tracks. “He’s a gentleman, he wouldn’t do that. He says he loves me and I believe him”


Sally slowly turned back to her with a devious smile on her face.


“How often does he call you ‘babe’ instead of your actual name? When was the last time he even used your name?”


Sally took a step back.


“How many times have you paid for his food? And how many times has he paid for yours?”


Sally slowly began to turn back around.


“That’s what I thought.”


The girl looked like she wanted to say something, but no words came. With a smirk Sally turned and sat down at her table, leaving the girl speechless and conflicted.


“I don’t know if I agree with your tactics, but that was a nice thing you did.” Katherine said adjusting her glasses. “She deserves to know.”


“I don’t care about that.” Sally said as she swirled her straw through the pink liquid, the ice clinking against the glass. “I just don’t want Mac to have a good night.”


Mac exited the bathroom, making his way over to his date. Sally turned back with a grin to see if she caused any lasting damage. Her smile slowly slid off her face, as she could see that not only did her comments not ruin their night, but they appeared to be quietly laughing in her direction. The girl rested her head close into his neck with a smile, peeking over at the now furious Sally. 


Sally turned away a little too late to not be seen. Sally did her best to act like she didn’t notice, Katherine could see her face in true pain.


“Sally are you-?”


“Hey Kath.” She quickly interrupted. “Maybe… you’re right, maybe we should go!”


There was a pain growing within Sally and it was becoming more visible as she spoke. Katherine frowned, speechless at her friends decision to leave. Katherine slowly reached over and placed her hand gently on Sally’s. She didn’t look up from her drink. Katherine looked over at the couple to see they were now deeply making out.


“Hey Sally…”


“Kath I think we should just go.” Sally was insisting.


“Do you want to get back at him?”


Sally stayed silent as she absorbed her words. Slowly looking up to see an expression she had never seen on her coworker before. It was a sly and somewhat flirty smile, taken aback Sally watched her friend in confusion.


“What… did you have in mind?”


“I promise you it will be good.”


Sally was bewildered with Katherine’s switch in personality.


“I-I don’t think we should.”


“Please Sally! I’ll do anything.” She now had both hands on Sally’s and wore a sad expression. “Look if you let me try and get revenge for you. I will take you up on your earlier offer.”


Sally’s smile began to creep onto her face, intrigued by Katherine’s sudden confidence. With one hand she pointed at the now refilled pink glass.


“If you give me a chance, I’ll drink everything in that glass.”


Sally was ecstatic, in a frozen smile of disbelief. Truly speechless, she crossed her arms and smiled at Katherine.


“I’ll take that as a yes.” She smiled adjusting her glasses. With that she stood and walked over to the bar, ignoring the couple’s public display of affection. Leaning on the bar she waved over the bar keep.


“How can I help you miss?”


“Can I get a drink sir?”


He glanced over to Sally who was watching them.


“You two planning on partying hard tonight?” He said in a gruff tone. “Just so you know we are closing soon.”


“Yeah.” She bit her lip and smiled at the barkeep. “You could say that.”


The bartender stopped like he was instantly frozen, stared at her for what felt like too long. Then suddenly, he broke out into a smile. Sally was in shock, she had been in this bar before and never once has she seen him smile.


“You know what?” He raised his hands like a game show host. “Let me get you a little something on the house! Better yet a free drink for everyone.”


Sally stared mouth agape, meeting Katherine’s shocked expression, throwing her arms up and mouthing the word ‘What?’ Mac was suddenly pulled from his trance at the mention of free drinks.


“Hey, did I hear free drinks?” Mac spoke lazily.


“Just for tonight a Valentines special.” The bartender was already mixing different colored liquids together. “You two will love it! It’s called ‘Sweet Heart Breaker!’”


“We must be a good looking couple if they are giving us free drinks!” Mac turned back to his date and smiled as he resumed his make out session.


“You can go ahead and give them the first one.” Katherine said with a smile as she made her way back to their table.


Katherine danced back over to the table taking her seat.


“What was that?” Sally asked still shocked.


“I know did you see that?” Katherine was smiling big.


“Oh I saw that. Do you actually know the bartender or something? Because I have never seen him smile. Not even once.”


“You could say that.” Katherine gave an exaggerated wink.


“Okay so then, what is he going to give them? Like is he going to pee in their drinks? Or maybe spit in it?”


“Oh it’ll be better than that.”


“Oh dude!” Sally was holding her head with excitement. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”


The bartender finally finished two drinks and slid them over to the distracted couple. ‘Sweet Heart Breaker’ was a tall slender glass filled with a deep red slush that transitioned to pink near the bottom.


“On the house love birds.” Said the bartender cheerfully.


Mac turned and nodded as he received the drink. He gave it a sip and his eyes went wide.


“Wow that’s fire!”


“Oh Mac! Let me try.” The blonde pleaded.


The blonde wasted no time taking a big swig, her expression mirroring Mac’s in amazement. Sally could barely contain her excitement.


“Dude they doth drank it! So what was in it? A bug? Or maybe-”


THUD! THUD!


Sally’s joy was cut short by the sound of two heavy objects hitting the floor nearby. To her horror Mac and his date lay unconscious near the bar. Before she could question it, the bartender was already making his way towards the front of the bar. Wasting no time, he pulled the blinds down and flipped the ‘open’ sign to ‘closed’. Sally slowly rose to her feet to get a better look at the couple. To her relief they were still breathing.


“Kath! What the fuck?” She turned to her friend who was now receiving the keys from the bartender. With a nod the bartender left the establishment.


KA-CHUNK.


Katherine stood in the doorway after locking it, turning to Sally with a grin. Still in stunned silence Sally stood, unsure if she was safe in the presence of her friend.


“Kath… What the fuck is going on?”


Katherine bent forward and smiled.


“I told you already, revenge.” She made her way over to the two on the floor. Keeping an eye on Sally, she head gestured, signaling her to come closer.


Sally looked over to the locked door, weighing her options, she knew escape might not be easy.


“Kath…” Sally ran her fingers through her hair, searching for a back exit as discreetly as possible. “I didn’t want to… kill them…”


“They aren’t dead!” Katherine began to giggle. “I think you deserve a little pay back.”


Sally let out a sigh of relief, she rose to her feet, carefully making her way to her friend. As she approached she covered her mouth, gasping in shock at what she saw. The bodies of the two were nowhere to be seen, only their clothes remained; as if their bodies melted away, their clothes lay as they did when they were still in them.


“K-Kath… what happened to them?”


Katherine turned to her and smiled gently.


“I made it easier for you to do what you want to them.” With that she bent down and dug through the bottom of his empty shirt, feeling around until she grabbed something. Sally was shocked to see a small human like shape in her hand, it was smaller than your average action figure, fitting easily in the palm of her hand. Sally’s curiosity was growing by the second, still cautious she leaned closer to Katherine’s open palm.


He was slender, slick back black hair, and a tattoo of a bird on his chest. Sally jumped back, knocking a chair onto the ground, scrambling to keep her balance she fell into a chair. Sally was skeptical until she saw him move, she knew now that it was the real Mac, right down to the tattooed chest she used to rest her head on. Mac was now only a few inches tall resting in Katherine’s hand.


Sally carefully rose to her feet and inched closer, quickly covering her mouth as she could see him stirring in his sleep. Wide-eyed Sally looked over to her smiling coworker.


“Who… Who are you?”


Katherine giggled to herself.


“I’m Katherine remember?” She said shaking her head.


“I don’t believe you. Kath tried to write me up last week for cursing at a customer and chickened out half way through… but you.” She pointed with a trembling finger. “You… did you shrink him?”


“But Sally.” Her eyes were now glossy and scared. “How could you say that to me? We have been working together for months? It’s me Katherine.”


“I… I just want to go home…”


“Well okay Sally.” She fished the key out of her pocket with her free hand. “If you want to go home feel free.”


Sally took a step closer.


“But.” Sally stopped. “I can’t reverse this. This is the last time you will see Mac.”


“What do you mean?”


“This is irreversible.” Katherine brought the unconscious Mac to her face and looked upon him with sad eyes.  “I may have to… dispose of him.”


“Wait! What!?”


“I’m sorry Sally but this is the end for him… unfortunately.”


“Well then…” She was at a loss for words. “… Well then why did you do it!?”


Katherine took a step back a look of fear on her face.


“I’m sorry Sally.” Her eyes began to water. “I… just couldn’t stand to see you in pain anymore… you deserve to be happy. I’m so so sorry…”


Katherine turned away tears streaming down her face as she quietly sobbed. Sally was torn, she was scared of Katherine, but also pitied her. After a deep breathe, she placed her hand on Katherine’s shoulder.


“Kath… I’m sorry for yelling. I just… I mean this crazy… how did you even?”


“I went too far didn’t I?” She chocked on her sniffles and sobs, her gaze fixed to the floor.


“I mean that is putting it lightly…” With slight hesitation she pulled Katherine into an embrace. Katherine could no longer hold back her cries, bawling into her chest. Sally could see Mac still turning in his sleep as he lay in Katherine’s dainty hand.


“How did you do this Kath?”


Katherine was finally starting to calm down, a few deep breaths later she was speaking normally.


“I… met a woman on the bus… she said she could help… if I wanted it. She gave me something. ‘It is a potion, if you can get someone to drink it, it’ll shrink them’. That’s what she told me.”


“Wow a revenge drug dealer? Or like a shrinking hit man. I didn’t know that was even possible.” Sally wouldn’t have believed it if she didn’t see it with her own eyes. “Must make cleaning up easier.”


“That was my thought exactly.” Katherine said as she wiped her eyes dry.


“So what do we do now?”


Katherine took a deep breath and stuck out both hands towards Sally.


“I have been unfair to you Sally. So I’ll leave it up to you.”


One hand held the key to the front door the other, her unconscious ex-boyfriend. Sally could only stare, she knew the implications, but was stunned by the choice.


“I… Kath… I don’t.”


“Please… I want you to pick… I messed up… Please?” Katherine huffed and puffed as she did her best to stay determined.


Sally watched the man she used to love, sleep peacefully like a toy in her hand. She thought back to the nights they spent together and the laughs they shared. The feeling of guilt started to sink in as he was now forever reduced to the size of a hard candy, life would never be the same for him ever again. Sally glanced over at the key knowing that she could leave now and never mention this night again, she would never see Mac again, to the world he would essentially be a missing person, one that would likely never be found.


Both choices had strong pros, sally found herself lifting her hand toward the key, but stopped.


“He’s a dead man… no matter what… isn’t he?”


Katherine silently nodded.


Her gaze once again fixed on the sleeping tiny man. The unceremonious break up they shared played in her head. After a few nights of sexual gratification, Mac decided he was done with her, breaking up at a restaurant so she wouldn’t cause a scene. Since then he avoided her and blocked her number, he no longer wanted anything to do with her. In just a few days he had his arm around another girl and the next night, another. She hated him, but she hated herself more for missing him.


Her hand shot over to the tiny man and carefully pinched his waist, lifting him closer and dropped him into her own hand.


“You caused me so much pain…” She stared at Mac’s form, knowing she could do whatever she wanted with him. “Hey Kath, what should I do with him?”


Katherine smiled.


“You can do whatever you want, he’s not even a human anymore, if you could even call that monster a human before tonight.” Katherine said with venom in her mouth as she watched him. 


“I guess that’s true, he never was a human to begin with. ”Sally’s hand closed around Mac. Making her way to the nearby table, she tilted her hand letting Mac tumble onto the hard surface.


Everything slowly came into focus as Mac held his aching head. Rising to a sitting position, he searched his surroundings.


“Hey babe?” He groggily looked around.


Katherine giggled as she reached into her cleavage, carefully searching for something. Lifting her hand to Sally, revealing another tiny person. It was the blonde he came in with, she was limp but alive. Katherine smiled at Sally and placed her back into her deep pocket. Sally gave her a shrug and returned her gaze to Mac.


“Hey there ‘Big’ Mac.” Sally teased.


Mac smiled big with his eyes half open.


“That’s me!” He rose to his feet and stretched. “Must have been a crazy party last night.”


“Oh it was big boy.” Sally said seductively, leaning in closer. “Why don’t you give me another kiss before I leave.”


“You got it babe, but don’t forget to exit out the back door.” He said already puckering his lips as he stumbled forward.


Sally rolled her eyes and leaned closer, pursing her lips for a massive kiss. The impact of her lips were soft but forceful. As he bounced from the softness of her lips, he was immediately pinned to the table. His limbs were all pinned to the glossy surface of the hard wood table.


“Mmm...” His ears were exploding with the loud sound of her moaning.


Mac wanted to scream, but couldn’t get air in his lungs as her tender lips covered all of his body. When she finally released him, he was gasping for any amount of air he could get. Mac desperately scrambled to his feet, grasping at anything. He attempted to run, but was quickly snatched up by Sally’s fingers. In a quick and rough manner, he was brought to her face. Mac’s eyes finally adjusted to the light, he was horrified to see he was in the grasp of his Ex girlfriend.


“Hey there Mac, ready to have some fun? It’s going to be a long night.”


To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

 Hope you enjoyed this small look into what should be a fun night. Come by later for the rest.

Thanks for reading and have a good night!