- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jack, Smith, and Charon were quietly walking past trees as tall as the giantess herself when Smith suddenly halted his two friends.

'Wait! The trail of the big footprints stops up ahead.... Is the giant lady nearby?' asked Smith.

Charon immediately sat down with her legs crossed and her hands on her lap. She lowered her head and closed her eyes.

After a while of silent meditation, she stood up and nodded her head as she said:

' I have detected a large life force....no doubt belonging to the titan herself. She is currently resting besides a huge lake.....in that direction'

She lifted up her finger and pointed to her northeast.

'Alrighty then! Me and Charon will set up the traps here. It should take about an hour to properly set up all of it. In the meantime Jack, you can go on ahead and locate the giantess.'  said Smith to Jack.

Jack gave a nod and walked towards the direction Charon pointed to.

'Oh and Jack! One more thing! Do not try and fight the giantess alone! Wait for us to set up the traps first. You will then lure her into our traps which will make it easier for you to slay her.' said Smith quickly to Jack before he walked too far away.

'Yeah, Yeah, i know..... But Smith, learn to trust in my skills a little bit more....Even if it came to a situation where i had to fight the woman mountain alone, i'll do just fine on my own. Remember how i fell her back in town with just a little dagger? Now with all these new stronger weapons, slaying the giant woman would be easy!' claimed Jack proudly.

'Jack! I mean it! I am confident in your skills and have no doubt that you are capable of felling the titaness, but let's not forget that she is a monster capable of terrorizing an entire kingdom. If you're not careful... OH BLOODY HELL JACK! JUST FOLLOW THE BLOODY PLAN!' shouted Smith jokingly at Jack.

Jack laughed and turned around to walk away from his friends in search of the giantess. Leaving the two behind to set up the magical traps.

 

 

(A few minutes after Talitha finished her bath)

Talitha had dozed off for awhile after her bath. She awoke and opened her eyes to find the small boy still sleeping soundly on top of her nose. She let out a giggle and reached her hand into the hole besides her while trying her best to not move her body so the boy doesn't get awoken by her movements.

It had happened so suddenly.

William walked over to drink from the puddle of water that had accumulated on the ground from the water that dripped down from the wet body of the giantess as she laid down besides the hole.

As he was scooping up water with his hands, a shadow loomed over him and he was grabbed by huge fingers which lifted him up into the air. He saw himself dangling in the air and hanging above the huge lips of the giantess.

He screamed as her mouth opened and licked his tiny body all around.

Mason awoke from the scream to see the boy called William being licked by the tongue of the giantess as he looked behind him.

Mason jumped up and shouted at the giantess : 'BIG LADY!! PLEASE STOP! DONT EAT MY FRIEND!'

Noticing the tiny boy on her nose was now awake, her giant eyes crossed as she concentrated on him. She stopped licking William and instead placed him completely in her mouth.

Mason looked back to see her do this and screamed at Talitha:

'Please!!! He is just a little boy! Let him go giant lady!' begged Mason

'BUT TALITHA WANT EAT TINY BOY......' replied the giantess with William still screaming in her mouth. She then reached into the hole again and picked up Francis this time. Talitha hung him above her open mouth, revealing William struggling inside to Francis who was dangling above her giant opened mouth. Francis screamed and kicked around in panic.

'Stop!!!!!! Stop it you BIG BULLY!!!!!' shouted Mason at Talitha which only made her chuckle.

Mason thought hard of what he should do to save the two boys and immediately had an idea.

He quickly jumped down her gigantic nose and turned around to face her huge cave-sized nostrils. Seeing that the nostrils were big enough for him to squeeze into, Mason rushed forward and jumped up to cling onto the big nose hair hanging above him. 

'YEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!' screamed Talitha in pain as she sat up, dropping Francis into her mouth along with William.

She pinched Mason out of her nose and later pulled William and Francis out of her mouth as well.

She placed the three little boys on the ground below her.

She then got up on her knees, lifting her ass up in the air, as she reached into the hole besides her and grabbed all of the tiny people out one by one until all of the tiny people were out of the hole.

After making sure that all of the tiny people were out. She counted how many of them they were. One little princess. One little girl. Six little boys.

 

 

Jack found the giant woman. She was besides a huge lake with a sandy shore.

He saw her place the tiny people in front of her as she counted them one by one.

He saw she was crouched down on her knees with her body bent down and her arms supporting her weight.

He then saw the giantess boom loudly at the people below her:

'RUNNNNNNN TINIES!!!!!' 

Seeing none of them moving and just staring up at her in fear, she made her point by grabbing William up and swallowing him down her throat. She then bent down again and boomed at the people below her in a louder voice:

'TALITHA.....SAY.....RUUUNNNNNN!!!!!'

The tiny people this time panicked and ran away from the giantess in fear, causing Talitha to laugh menacingly as she chased them while crawling on her hands and knees.

Seeing Talitha playing an unfair game of cat and mouse, Jack immediately ran as fast as he could to help and save the the tiny people running for their lives, choosing to ignore Smith's order to wait.

 

 

Talitha first targeted Gregory and Peter as they were the fastest of the group.

She easily chased up to them and grabbed them up. They were then thrown into her giant mouth and swallowed down her throat.

She then spotted Francis and Joseph sprinting for the forest and chased after them.

Elizabeth, Alice and Mason saw the giantess busy chasing Francis and Joseph and continued running towards the hole they were trapped in before as they figured the hole would be the last place the giantess would search for. They lowered themselves as they carefully slided down the sandy walls and down into the hole.

Talitha caught up to Francis and Joseph easily. She laughed as she grabbed them up and threw them into her mouth, swallowing them without chewing, feeling satisfaction when she felt them sliding down her throat.

She then got up on her feet as she searched for the remaining three tiny people. 

Not seeing them anywhere, Talitha the titan scratched her head and got down to the ground on her knees again.

She crawled around searching desperately and soon found tiny footprints leading to the huge hole. Talitha smiled wickedly and quickly crawled over to the hole.

The Titan looked into the hole but was confused when she could not see anything inside.

However, Talitha was convinced that the tiny people were hiding inside and continued to look. After taking a closer look, she noticed three lumps on the sandy ground and realised that the tiny people had covered themselves up with the sand in an attempt to hide from her.

She laughed and reached inside.

 

 

Jack finally reached the Titaness.

Her back was facing him with her bended down on her hands and knees. Her ass cheeks were spread wide open and her awesome asshole was open and exposed to the world.

Jack mustered all his strength as he threw his magical spear like a javelin straight up and into her asshole.

The spear slipped passed the tiny underwear rope and pierced the wall of her anus.

The giantess gasped at first at the sudden feeling in her anus. But then almost instantly, her brain registered the pain and made the giantess yell.

'YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!' screamed the giantess

She quickly inserted her fingers into her anus as she felt for the object that was thrown up into her asshole. She felt the spear and pulled it out.

By pulling out the magical spear, the magical spear shot a stream of highly-pressured, steamy water up her anus. 

'OWWWWWWW!!!!!!' screamed Talitha who quickly pulled the spear out and toss it far away into the distance. 

She quickly got up on her feet while clenching her buttcheeks.

When she turned around, she spotted below her the man called Jack who dared stand up against her the day before (while she rampaged in town).

He was now standing in front of her and staring straight up at the face of the titan.

Even with all the armor, the giantess recognized his face. Her face was red with anger as her eyes swelled with tears.

'YOU!!!!!' boomed Talitha, as she lifted her foot up to stomp Jack.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Jack ignores Smith's orders and engages the giant woman to save the tiny people in danger. He was too late however as she ate most of them by the time he arrives. He manages to get her attention by injuring her while she was looking away.

Now he stands bravely against the titan