- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jack ran for dear life. The giantess Talitha was chasing him from behind, struggling to keep up with the tiny man due to the large trees blocking her view at the ground.

Jack had been running for about 10 minutes now and he could see the emblems embedded in his armor glowing orange, which meant he was almost out of energy.

As Talitha focused on catching Jack, the drowsy giantess stumbled. 

The giantess fell hard to the ground.

Trees tumbled and the ground rumbled.

Jack watched as the giantess chasing him fell to the ground with a loud boom, causing the earth to shake and disoriented his senses. Jack fell to the ground because of this and realised he couldn't pick himself up. The emblems embedded in his magical armor were glowing bright red, signalling that all his energy is spent.

Jack watched helplessly as Talitha picked him up. The giantess rolled over onto her back slowly and dangled Jack above her open mouth, ready to finally eat him.

'You're one lucky bastard you know that?'  came a voice above Jack. Jack looked up and saw Smith and Charon squatting on a tree branch high above him.

He made it to his friends. Now he hoped that the trap is set.

 

Charon muttered a quick incantation and a large circle immediately formed on the ground around the giantess. Magical ropes appeared out of nowhere and pinned the limbs of the giantess to the ground, tying the screaming Talitha down and freeing Jack from her grasp.

Talitha struggled hard to release herself but found that the ropes were strong enough to pin her gigantic body to the ground and that she was now helplessly tied down and at the mercy of the tiny people.

Smith and Charon climbed down the tree and ran to Jack. He was laying on the ground facing up and was panting heavily.

'Didn't I tell you to wait?' asked Smith with a sigh.

Jack didn't give him a response and just stood up.

'Oh. You're welcome by the way.' continued Smith in an irritated tone.

'Should i kill the titaness now? I can strangle her to death with my magical rope around her neck.' pitched in Charon.

'Wait, don't!' There are still children inside her belly. We need to get them out first!' said Jack as he remembered the children gobbled up by the giantess just before.

Charon closed her eyes and focused on her meditation. She sensed four life forces inside the belly of the giantess, indeed the children were inside her belly and needed to be rescued out. Charon thought hard of how to rescue the children and had an idea.

She summoned more magical ropes beside her and focused her life energy into it. Then as if the ropes themselves were living things, the ropes tied around each other to form a large being that looks like a snake. More ropes attached themselves to the back of the rope snake, making it almost as long as Talitha herself.

After fully forming itself, the summoned rope snake slid into the open mouth of the screaming giantess who was unaware of it. The eyes of the giantess went wide with shock as she felt something slide down her throat. The rope snake sliding down her throat blocked air flow which caused Talitha to cough and gag.

The rope snake moved quickly as it slid down the dark passage towards the stomach of the giantess. At last, it reached it's destination and wrapped itself around the four life forces which are the children and quickly turned around and head back out the way it came in.

After awhile, the rope snake emerged out of Talitha's mouth and placed the four children gently on the ground next to Charon.

With the rope snake out of her throat, Talitha gasped for air. 

 

Smith passed a glowing dagger to Jack, a weapon to kill the helpless giantess now tied to the ground.

The four rescued children told Charon of the whereabouts of the princess and Alice, and led the mage to rescue them.

Smith and Jack now stood still as they watched the giantess who was causing so much trouble for the kingdom now tied up and so helpless on the ground.

'Hey Smith.... I just had the craziest idea.' Jack said.

'Yeah? What's that?' asked Smith

'I'm not going to kill the woman mountain.... I am going to tame her.' replied Jack calmly.

Smith could not believe his ears.

'You're insane!' he yelled at Jack.

'But still.... if you are able to tame her..... that will certainly be.....interesting.' continued Smith with a smile.

With that said Smith left Jack alone and ran to catch up with Charon.

'Now.....how should i tame the mountain of a woman.......' said Jack as he watched the giantess struggling and screaming on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is a chapter leading up to the ending with a happy ever after effect. Hope you all enjoy :)