- Text Size +

The city of Boston panicked. A 200 feet tall woman, dressed like a hardrock fan, slowly entered the city, not bothering were she put her feet. Small buildings were obliterated, destroyed totally under her boots as she carelessly stepped on them. Cars flattened like made of tinfoil, gas running from the gas tanks like blood and shrieking ten times more sickening than when being compressed in a car compactor. Certainly because cars in a compactor are usually unoccupied. The cars Linda trod upon weren't always.

Trees snapped and fell down with a "WOOSH" sound, traffic signs bent like paperclips, tarmac shattered.

People ran. Restaurant's chairs and tables standing on the pavement were knocked over by the ever-increasing fleeing mob, other pedestrians pushed out of their way, screams and curses were heard all the time. Everyone wanted to get away from this crushing and killing behemoth as quickly as possible, but it was futile. The relative thin legs of the giantess made huge strides, swinging the heavy booted feet forward, only to land on the growing mob of people, crushing them by the scores. Those next to her feet felt the ground shake as the gigantic weight of the giantess met the ground, accompanied by the vomit-inducing sound of bones breaking, flesh rupturing, and the screams of the doomed halting abruptly.

Linda was having a ball as she saw the tiny people running from her, though she hardly felt their bodies under her soles as she stepped on them. Sure, a few bumps, but that was all. No wonder, even the burliest of men was but a few inches tall compared to her, and crushed as easily under her vast weights as a skinny girl. 

"Theory of relativity in practice," Linda thought. Height and muscles of the people down there were nothing compared to her vastness. It was all relative. Strong men, who could beat others up with ease, were just as fragile to her as the skinny ones. Crush, squish, and they were gone, stepped on and turned to goo like bugs. 

Linda, curious on a whim, suddenly looked behind her and she saw the imprints of her feet, much like having walked over a wet beach. Red liquid, pink flesh and all kinds of flattened objects laid in her footprints, here and there a few people ran the other way, hoping she would not turn and come after them. 

As she turned her head so suddenly to look behind her, Linda's long Rasta strands swung through the air and hit a nearby office building. The metal clippings in her hair shattered windows and even broke through concrete here and there. To Linda, the metal objects were just tiny decorations, but to the people, they were huge chunks of dense metal, as big as a demolition ball. Or demolition rectangle, since not every ornament was round. Without even knowing, a simple turn of her head was already enough to cause damage. Linda had become powerful.

The giantess decided to have more fun when she reached a plaza. A lot of people were there, all trying to run away without success because they were in each others' way. Linda sat down in front of a pub, flattening at least a dozen reed chairs standing on the pavement under her usually-not-so-broad behind and took her boots off. 

She looked around, saw a traffic sign and tore it from the ground like nothing. Holding one boot, Linda scraped the blood and flesh from underneath its lines with the sign, cleaning the other afterwards. Having thus removed the leftovers of her victims, Linda placed her footwear neatly next to her, marvelling that her boots alone were about as high as the three-story building behind them. It was a restaurant, now efficiently blocked by a pair of the hugest boots ever seen. Linda crossed her legs and turned to the plaza.

The people were still present, swarming like a bunch of startled insects. Linda looked at them with amusement, seeing them struggle, running over each other, attempting in vain to get away quickly.

Grinning, she reached into the crowd and plucked a random guy between thumb and index finger, bringing him before her huge face. The man was pale as a sheet, his face filled with terror, sweating and trembling. He screamed like possessed. Linda made an angry face, although she feinted anger instead of actually being angry, and growled "BOO!".

To the man, the giantess was angry. His screams became more high-pitched. 

Linda had to suppress a laugh. And did she see his pants going wet? Linda didn't want to turn him around, for she was sure his behind showed a brown spot....

"Oooh, why are you trembling? Are you suffering from cold?" she asked with mock concern. "Wait, I can warm you up!"

Grinning, she put the guy in one of her boots. The man was immediately surrounded by hot, damp air, warm, yes, but also cloying. He could do nothing but breathe the thick, pungent odor of Linda's feet. The giantess, meanwhile having taken off her socks as well, dropped them in her boot too.

"Here, so you really don't suffer from the cold," Linda offered. The man, however, would rather suffer from cold, which hadn't been the case in the first place, than being surrounded by the hellish stench of Linda's cheesy foot odor.

Smiling, the giantess looked around the plaza. Not at the people this time, but looking for things she could use to have even more fun bullying them. She found them.