- Text Size +

On the plaza, they were renovating part of the street. Linda could see the small construction side, abandoned now, including the machinery used. She picked up a vehicle that had caught her eye. A steamroller.

"Oooh, look at this," she said, holding the heavy steamroller in her huge hand like it was a toy. 

"Funny! A little steamroller! How cute! I want to play with it! Brrrm! Brrm!"

Imitating the sound of a motor, she rolled the steamroller back and forth. 

Over the mob on the plaza!

The big, heavy vehicle flattened the people like ripe tomatoes under its huge granite roll, leaving only reddish smears behind. 

"Brrrm! Brrrrm!" Linda pushed the steamroller into the dense crowd, adding to its weight by pressing on it. People screamed, tried to run, but the steamroller let by her gigantic hand ran them all over. 

"You think this is something heavy?" Linda asked. "Wait, I have something even heavier here!"

She picked up her boots. Removing the socks, putting them on the roof of a small flat (giving the guy inside some fresh air), she held one of her boots in each hand and began stomping them on the masses. The people died instantaneous when the heavy, black-leathered boots came down on them.

"La-di-la-di-la", Linda sang merrily while making walking movements with the footwear in her hands, pretending that two empty boots were walking around cheerfully on their own. She crushed and squished dozens that way, just by using her boots. The giantess did not even need to press them down hard on her victims. Those tiny, little insects! So fragile!

Grabbing a handful of people, she dropped them in her boots. 

"Here, smell the feet of a genius," she said. "For those that are also cold. Keep my little friend inside company." She said before she put the boots in front of the restaurant again.

The giantess stood up. Doing so, the shadow of the gigantic physicist slowly eclipsed the rest of the frightened mob as she slowly rose higher and higher. Some of her dreadlocks tore small decorative trees, which had been entwined by her strands, from the ground like daisies. She didn't even notice. 

As she stood to her full height of 200 feet, the cowering people on the plaza looked up at her in awe. She was so huge! Towering easily over the nearby buildings, her gigantic bushel of hair, long legs spread slightly apart and hands on her hips, Linda was wordlessly showing who was boss. 

The giantess enjoyed the view. Looking down on the small plaza, seeing a crowd of tiny people all looking up and pointing at her, and even a flashlight here and there from cheeky ones taking pics, made her feel fantastic. She never had fantasized about being a giantess, but now that she had become one, it was awesome! And she could do whatever she wanted, for when she travelled back to the point in time where she came from, everything would be ok for her again, after all.

Suddenly, Linda felt something tickle on her now naked left foot. For a split second she thought it was an ant, but then realized that couldn't be. Looking down she saw a guy standing on her foot.

Pants down.

And masturbating!

Linda looked at him, frozen from astonishment. Here was a man, hardly the size of a Lego figurine to her, having the audacity to climb on her foot and, even worse, jerking himself off there! She had heard of the feet fetish before, but.... Linda was at a loss for words seeing this.

Then she witnessed the guy come. A stream of sperm flew from his dick, landing on top of her foot. Despite her vastness, she could feel the hot juice on the thin skin of her foot, right behind her big toe.

"YUCK!" she cried in disgust. This guy had come over her! She lifted her foot and kicked the man away, who fell a couple of feet backwards but miraculously didn't get hurt seriously.

"You pervert! Get the hell out of here!" Linda cried, having forgotten she was about 35 times bigger than him. She looked at the guy lying on the ground, his stiff pecker clearly visible, and raised her foot over him. Angrily, she stomped down on the fetishist with full force. The last thing the guy saw was a gigantic naked sole, 30 feet long and about 10 feet wide, coming down on him rapidly.

BOOM! The windows of the surrounding buildings rattled. Some even shattered. The ground shook, the pavement tiles cracked. Cars rocked, plaster rained from buildings, people had trouble keeping their balance. Linda stomped so hard that she barely felt the body of the pervert splatter under her foot. Still angry, she ground her foot, turning the flesh and bones of the fetishist into unrecognisable goo.

"Bastard," she muttered, conjuring a handkerchief from her pocket. She wiped her foot with the piece of cotton big enough to make a four-person tent from, and looked at the crowd. She felt embarrassed. This bastard ruined her moment! Where they laughing at her? While that was not the case, Linda believed she was ridiculed and got even more angry. 

"You think this is funny?" she spat, towering hugely into the sky and over the rest of her mob. "You think this is all a game? You perverts! I'll kill you all!" she cried, and stomped barefooted towards the crowd.