- Text Size +

The people tried to run again, but being both surrounded by others as well as the buildings around the square plaza, they were trapped. And then the angry 200 feet tall Linda began trampling them as if she was squashing ants. The bare feet of the giantess would have been relatively thin compared to the rest of her body, but thanks to her dizzying size, the feet were both extremely long and broad. Four adults easily fit under each foot, and the incalculable mass of the gigantic scientist made sure no one under her car-compacting feet survived. The weight the bodies had to bear was so huge that they were reduced to a smear of grease on the pavement in an instant. 

Linda stomped and trampled, angry at the swirling mass of people down there. She let her rage control her fully, not caring she was actually turning in to a mass murderer. The plaza slowly ran red, more and more mangled bodies piled up as she continued to stomp and squish.

However, the mass of blood and mincemeated human flesh was not without danger, even for a 200 feet tall giantess. Suddenly, Linda felt the ground slide away under her feet. She slipped over the blood and meat of her victims.

CRASH! The 200 feet tall behemoth fell with the back of her head into a four-story building, crashing through the two upper floors. 

Luckily, she didn't hurt her head seriously, because the thick layer of Rasta hair cushioned her impact. For the building however, the large mass of hair and especially the metal ornaments in it was disastrous. Furniture was severely damaged, walls cracked, and glass shattered.

"OW!" Linda said, sitting up. Her body hurt. She looked at the plaza, saw a large smear of red where she had slipped and the soles of her feet, equally red. As she examined her soles, a few pieces of vaguely humanoid shapes fell off them. 

Because of her fall, her anger ebbed away. Distraction, you know. She used her handkerchief to clean her soles, having some trouble removing the sticky blood.

She looked at the plaza again. It was almost empty now, as most people were either dead or had fled. Linda stood up and grabbed her socks and boots, the latter with the unwilling passengers inside. She put her socks and boot back on. But as she shoved her foot into one of her boots, she felt lumps being compressed, like pieces of play-dough. It were the people inside. Linda had totally forgotten about them, now she had accidentally squeezed them to death as she put her foot in her boot.

"Oops," she muttered and turned the boot upside down. The mangled bodies fell out and splattered on the ground among the other dead. She picked up her other boot and turned it upside down too. Too bad she did so from about 60 feet height, so that her -still alive- captors fell to their deaths.

"Oops," Linda said again. "Sorry, we geniuses are absent-minded at times...".

Having tied her laces, the gigantic doctor went on her way, to have more fun with the tinies, crashing through the buildings with ease that had prevented her former captives from escaping quickly.

She soon caught another mob of people. Linda chased them to another open square and kneeled down, watching them with a devilish grin. She gently caressed her thick mob of hair.

"Do you like my hair?" she cooed. "I am very proud of it. Beautiful, long, sexy Rasta hair! Here, have a feel of it!"

Linda turned her back towards the mob s and laid down on it, holding her large mass of hair up. Putting her head on the ground, she let her hair go so that it fell on the mob.

Dozens of people were crushed and smothered under the largest mass of hair ever. Linda's dreadlocks weighted tons, even made heavier by the metal ornaments in it, one of which killed a guy by dropping squarely on him.

Others were ensnared in a jungle of thick, orange-brown hair, smothering them slowly or crushing their bodies under its mass. People couldn't move, since the thick, rope-like strands, each about the girth of an elephant's leg, held them firmly in place. It was utter humiliation. Dozens of adults, some even burly, were ensnared helplessly in a thin woman's hair! Even that most unseeming part of the giantess' body, lifeless as it was, could subdue and kill a mob without effort. All the giantess had to do was drop it on them.

Linda, after having enjoyed the thought of people struggling in her hair for a while, stood up, taking some of her victims with her (a few dropped to their deaths).

"Now its time to visit my former office", she thought. Showing her power to unknown people was good and well, but Linda wanted to get revenge on her bosses. So, without caring what she stepped on, Linda went straight to the glass-covered, cylindrical building.