- Text Size +
"Hiiii, do you know me?" Linda cooed as she stood in front of her working place. She towered only slightly over the 180 feet tall building, but even then, her presence was more than a little frightening to the people inside.

She peeked into the upper floor were she knew the management was located and saw black shapes moving behind the windows. So someone was present indeed.

"What I am going to do is not for what you have done to me, but for what you will be doing to me," she said cryptically. "Take this, assholes!"

Linda swung her fist at the glass walls. Her hand, having many times the size of a wrecking ball, smashed into the glass and masonry, shattering it with a deafening sound. Shards and stones flew everywhere, as did papers, furniture and a few people. 

Linda struck again. And again. She beat the upper floors of the office building like a boxer a sack of sand, demolishing at least a dozen floors completely. When she was done the remainder of the office only reached chest- high to her. She took a step back and kicked. Though her legs were relatively thin, she was now super-strong thanks to her height and the heavy leather boots made her kicks all the more devastating. Her foot crashed into the structure like a truck into a wall of thin glass. The building, after only that first kick, collapsed. It fell with a huge rumbling sound sideward, burying two nearby flats under it. A huge cloud of dust emerged, shattered material rolled over the ground everywhere. 

Linda, not satisfied, jumped on the building and trampled it. She broke the already small pieces of debris into even tinier ones, killing the few survivors under her boots. 

Behind the now destroyed office, she saw the parking lot. A few hundred tiny cars stood blinking in the sunlight. Linda went towards it and began crushing the cars like beetles. They crunched under her soles like she was trampling hollow nutshells from a beech tree. Within a mere minute, cars worth millions were nothing but tiny metal plates.

The giantess turned around, looked at her work and smiled. Gone was the treacherous office she had wasted her life on! It felt good. Too bad she could only destroy it once.

No, wait. That was not true. She could destroy it more than once.

Linda smiled. She did program the belt to take her back in time again. Twice even. And since the building had already been there 5 years ago from now, and she was able to travel back five years, she could destroy it again. Yes, another advantage of time travel, destroying the same thing, and killing the same people more than once! Grinning, the giantess left. 

On her way back to the meadow, the gigantic scientist made sure she trod down a few more houses and cars. Cruel as she was, she even trampled a few ambulances and firefighting trucks. The sirens she heard howling were silenced abruptly as she crushed them.

Back on the meadow, Linda waved sarcastically goodbye to Boston. She shook her hair, seeing no less than nine people fall out of it, two of which were dead. The others were when he hit the ground. 

"Don't want to take you with me," she muttered. The giantess activated the belt again. A flash, and she was gone.