- Text Size +

Whoosh! 

Two enormous boots suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

At least that was what the farmer saw when he turned his head towards the movement he noticed in the corner of his eye. The man had walked from his farm at the edge of the forest to the meadow to collect acorns to feed his pigs. It took awhile before he realized what exactly it was that suddenly had appeared there and what it meant.

Two gigantic black boots. In which two unbelievably long legs stood, as the man saw when his gaze slowly moved up. He furthermore saw a torso clad in a T-shirt from a heavy metal band with two relatively small breasts protruding from it and finally the face of a woman in her late twenties, maybe early thirties.

And she was huge! The full-grown oaks barely came up to her ankles....

Linda, having travelled back in time five more years was now even bigger than before. Indeed, the oaks that reached pass her knees at first now couldn't even tower over her ankles. She stood 1500 feet tall!

The farmer wet himself. With open mouth and trembling legs, over which his hot pee ran, he saw the giantess look around with satisfaction. His heart skipped a beat as she suddenly looked down. 

Straight at him!

Linda bent down, her hazel eyes fixed on the speck at her feet.

To the farmer, her vast face grew to enormous size as the giantess bent towards him. He could see every detail, every rim on her skin, every shade of color in her eyes. Her nose was three times bigger than his body! For a moment, he pictured himself being smothered or crushed to death by the jungle of Rasta locks, growing impossibly long from her head. Metal ornaments, each bigger than vans, clung on her strands, held by her skin easily.

"What year is it?" the giantess asked. Her breath nearly knocked him over and engulfed his body in a hot breeze. He could not answer, for his body had frozen from fear and astonishment. The giantess knitted her eyebrows, which had the girth of tree trunk.

"WHAT YEAR?" she repeated, so loud that his ears rang. Still he could not answer, only gaze into the hazel eyes that had the size of small swimming pools. 

"Bastard," she said. The last thing the farmer saw was a huge thumb, before it crushed him and twisted his mangled body until it was pressed into the grass.

Linda stood up and wiped her thumb on her jeans. She knew the year, but just wanted to make sure. This guy, however, had been rude not to answer, so he deserved to die. 

1500 feet tall! Linda looked at the oaks, not bigger than mushrooms to her. She lifted one foot, each weighing countless tons and measuring 200 feet, and placed it on the forest. Dozens of oaks were crushed effortlessly under the sole of her boot. Oaks that a few moments ago were like a bushel of flowers to her! Linda smiled broadly and repeated the procedure a few times. The thick trunks cracked like dried twigs, the crowns of leaves flattened. Nothing but greenish and yellowish mush, embedded in a deep footprint, remained.

Linda gazed down on the crushed trees with satisfaction. This was real power! She was so big! So gigantic! 200 feet? Her former height would fit under one of her soles easy now! As would many, many buildings and inhabitants of Boston....

That city, in the distance, might have spotted her already, for her vast body towered over everything. Linda saw the office building she destroyed about ten minutes ago (to her) in the distance, intact. Boy, where they in for a surprise! She went towards it, not noticing the farmhouse that had been as big as a loaf of bread to her before. It now disappeared under Linda's foot entirely. No wonder, for it had the size of a package of chewing gum to her now.... 

On her way to the office, Linda saw Fort Independence. She knew that the star-shaped building, meant to deflect cannon-shot, was rebuild seven times in the about 400 years it stood. 

"Lets make sure it will be rebuild an 8th time," the giantess thought. Linda placed a foot on the fort, which yielded immediately. The thick walls, able to withstand everything armies of the 18th century could shoot at it, crumbled like made of cake rather than stone. Linda felt the structure under the thick sole of her boot yield, felt the ground give way. When she lifted her foot, the crumbled fort was being pressed in the ground, embedded in her footprint so deep that the waters of the ocean filled it from below. 

"Pffft! And that was supposed to defend my city? How pathetic!" Linda thought. 

As she walked further to her workplace, Linda paced deliberately slow through Boston, to add to the menace she radiated. She lifted her legs in slow-motion, and placed her feet down as if in time-warp. Heel first, then she lowered her vast weight slowly on her toes. And the giant scientist made sure she crushed something with each step.

A house was as big as a hazelnut to her. Linda walked through a neighborhood where the houses stood apart from each other, so she could crush them one by one. Well in theory at least, for her feet were so big and long now, she could cover three of four with each sole.

First, the gigantic thick leather sole of her boot's heel smashed the first house. It collapsed as soon as the enormous 30- year old woman touched it. Then the second house, build about 30 feet away from it, followed. Before darkness and Linda's foot eclipsed it, one could see the roof cave in and the walls bursting open. 

CRACK! The third house followed. It too gave way without any resistance as the huge foot and the gigantic mass it carried came down on it, the building was destroyed like a raw robin's egg. And as Linda finally placed the nose of her boot on the ground, the fourth house was gone as well. Only dust clouds flew from underneath the lines of her boots. 

With each of such steps, the giantess obliterated the neighbourhood further, flattening garages, gardens and the people unfortunate enough to be in her path as well.

After a bronze statue of some war hero on a socket was being stepped on, nothing but a thin plate and stone crumbs remained. Trees were flattened like mushrooms, cars crunched like beetles. 

Thus trampling down buildings by the score, killing hundreds of people and causing other damages worth countless millions, the giantess walked through Boston, in the direction of the glass cylindrical building, the "phallus" she was after.