- Text Size +

"Ladies and gentlemen! I am happy to have the honor to open this new building," the mayor of Boston announced . "It has taken six long years to complete, but now, the day of opening has finally arrived! May it add to our understanding of the world and Boston's economy, give jobs to many people, blah, blah, blah...".

The new building was the office that was Linda's workplace. The 180 feet tall building with its glass walls had indeed taken some time (and many millions of dollars) to complete, but now it finally stood , ready to be opened. The director, several managers and scientists were in the amassed crowd, all happy. Linda, however, hadn't been there back then. She was still at Harvard at the time, on the verge of getting her PhD.

The mayor turned with a big pair of scissors in his hands to cut the red ribbon in front of the office's main entrance. 



Then the crowd gasped.



A shadow fell over them.



Linda's vast body appeared over the roof of the building. First her head, then her torso, followed by her butt and finally her legs. Increasing tremors accompanied her approach. When she had arrived the giantess absolutely towered over it, its roof barely came up to her thighs!

"Hi," she cooed. "Mind if I join you? I am a genius too. No wonder with a brain as huge as mine," she addressed the silent crowd, tapping her head. She gazed down at the now no longer impressive-looking office.

"What a beautiful little building you have here! A bit small, but it will do... I shall baptise it for you, ok?" Linda grinned.

The giantess slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She took them off, dropping the pair of trousers on a few nearby flats. Her skirt followed. The crowd saw her snatch, dripping wet, looming over the building. The roof of which pointed straight up to her womanhood.

"I am soooo... soooo... horny...", Linda panted.

Without loosing eye contact with the startled, frozen crowd, Linda lowered herself on the building. As she did, the crowd could not remain silent any more. Under terrified cries from below, her enormous cunt swallowed the rooftop. While looking down at her shocked audience, Linda began using the newly build office as a gigantic dildo! 

Slowly, the giantess bent her knees more and more, letting her hungry pussy gobble up the top floors. The ones below followed. Already large streams of slime poured down the glass walls, here and there windows cracked.

"Aaaaaaahhh..." Linda moaned. Her womanhood had swallowed half of the building with ease! Her love tunnel was a tunnel indeed.

Linda straigtened her knees, revealing slime-covered, spiderwebbed windows and bent walls. Down she went again, the slimy streams running along the walls once more. A phallus, indeed.

The people looked at her, white as sheets and crying of terror and shock. This super expensive building, meant to employ at least a thousand people, was being degraded to an ordinary sex toy by this giantess! It had become a mockery, a humiliation. They build it to conduct research, and now it was being humped shamelessly by a giant woman to satisfy herself. Some people fainted.

Linda, however, had a great time. She felt the cold glass gliding up and down her tunnel, and the idea of fucking her former workplace (well former in her mind) made her hot. Faster and faster she went, the slime had reached the ground and formed large puddles, the mayor had to give way lest be soaked by it as it slid over the ground. The scent of mucus and fish began to dominate the air.

"Ooohhh, yeah..." Linda moaned. "This little building feels soooo good in my hungry, wet cunt. You did well, my tiny friends..". 

With a cheeky expression she began pumping even harder, clenching her cuntmuscles, cracking more of the glass and concrete. That feeling, and the notion she could destroy an entire building with nothing but her cunt tipped her over the edge. She came.

"AAAAAaaaahhh!!", the 1500 feet giantess cried in sexual frenzy. Her cunt vomited huge quantities of slime now, running down the windows like a thick waterfall and nearly washing the stage the mayor had stood on away. Glass rained down and plaster cracked as Linda shamelessly let herself go. She waved her head wildly from side to side, making her long, thick dreadlocks fly in all directions.

A news helicopter got hit by a strand of her hair and was being destroyed instantaneous. Another one got caught in the jungle her dreadlocks were and got ensnared in there, and like a trapped dragonfly it tried in vain to get away. Linda didn't even notice. Her Rasta's, each easily four feet thick, could carry the weight of the flying vehicle with ease, and it gigantic mass made sure Linda wasn't able to feel it being stuck in there at all. Another mute statement how huge and powerful she was.

Linda, satisfied, unlocked herself from her dildo. Its roof was mangled, hardly a window intact, and slime ran down like fruit-syrup from a jelly pudding. She dressed, smiling. This had been fun! The phallus had been baptised. Having put her clothes on, the gigantic scientist addressed the crowd.

"Show is over," she said, and took a step towards the crowd to crush them all underfoot. When the people saw what she was about to do, they tried to run, but couldn't get away in time. Linda placed herself in their midst, and began trampling on them as if she snuffed a fire with her feet. Hundreds were killed within a few minutes, all crushed to goo under the 200 feet long boots of the giantess. After having killed them all, her director, managers, colleagues and accidental bystanders, Linda wiped her feet left and right over the pavement, smearing it with red grease. 

Having obliterated the gawkers, she turned to the office, with was still wet from her love-making, and gave it a violent kick. The glass shattered, metal and concrete flew everywhere, scientific apparatuses worth countless millions were destroyed. The building collapsed. No one would conduct research here, if she was denied her project! Again she had destroyed it, again with a single kick. History, even if backwards now, repeated itself.

The gigantic scientist turned around, had a brief mind of trampling Harvard down as well, but since didn't have any bad memories or experiences there, decided against it. There was still another trip to make, now it would be another ten years back in time. Smiling with pre-joy, Linda left.

Her long strides took her back to the meadow, where Linda unconsciously ran her hand through her hair. Doing so, she removed the still stuck helicopter, with fell down like a fallen leaf in several pieces.

The giantess activated the girdle again, and was gone.