- Text Size +

Linda saw clouds. 


Reaching her thighs!


She estimated that now, ten years back from her prior trip and sixteen years in total, she had to be seven miles tall! 


Seven miles! 

That recognition made her shudder. With glee.

The people of Boston did more than shudder, and not with glee. They only saw two gigantic, half-a-mile-high black boots, pressing the area they stood on deep into the ground. The legs inside them, clad in torn jeans, disappeared into the cloud layer. The meadow, the forest and the farm were totally obliterated as soon as the giga-giantess had appeared. Not just destroyed, but obliterated entirely, unable to offer even the tiniest of resistance to the incalculable weight that they had to endure.

Linda took a deep breath and blew. The clouds obscuring her view, each consisting of countless gallons of water, dissolved like cigarette smoke. The neighborhood of Boston were she had crushed the houses by threes and fours, was now being devastated by the giantess' hurricane-like breath. Houses lost their roof tiles, trees were stripped of their leaves, cars toppled. People were blown through the streets like made of paper.

Linda looked down on Boston. What a view! As if she was sitting in an airplane! She saw a sea of buildings, cars were tiny dots the color of which she could hardly tell, the Fort was so tiny that it seemed like a star-shaped cookie. The office she had worked on was not there. Of course, it would take four years from now before the then-mayor would lay the first stone and the construction started. No matter.

Linda wanted to take a step. She raised her leg and held her booted foot over Boston. The enormous shadow caused by her boot eclipsed a good part of the city. Countless people looked up at the gigantic sole with lines that were dozens of feet apart, looming over them. They prepared for death. Nothing could hope to withstand that gigantic sole and its enormous mass. But then the boot retreated and sunlight reemerged. 

Linda had reconsidered.

She took her boots off. 

And trampled Boston barefooted!

The huge scientist wanted to feel the city crack, and doing so required bare feet. So she had taken boots and socks off, placed them neatly on the ground next to her (covering an entire village) and began destroying her city with her now naked feet. Just because she came from a parallel universe.

Her feet crushed entire city blocks. The rectangular shapes of the buildings crumbled and fell as her one-mile-long feet stepped on them, merciless and irresistable. Harvard, the famous university Linda had barely begun attending in the present year, was being destroyed under her heel. She had forgotten not to destroy it, obsessed as the giantess was savoring and exploiting her new size.

Fort Independence was pressed into the ocean, foundations and all. Boston's Chinatown was pressed entirely into oblivion as Linda huge foot landed squarely on it. Boston's centre with its red-bricked houses was totally destroyed in three steps. The giga-giantess left nothing untouched. 

Her toes, each hundreds of feet long, covered dozens of houses at once. Her heels pressed everything deep into the ground. An entire hill was pancaked as the giga- giantess stepped on it, to Linda it felt like a mere bump on the ground. 

The pair of boots she took off stood higher than the highest skyscraper, like two proud monuments. They were about a mile long, and an entire village could fit in them with ease. Nothing on Earth was able to move the behemoth footwear one iota, let alone that their owner could be harmed or stopped in any way.

She was so vast, Linda could bridge the distance between two cities with ease now- on foot. So after having trampled Boston into a flat wasteland and not yet being satisfied, she walked in a random direction, looking for a large gray patch that indicated another major city. Doing so, huge earthquakes caused by her footfalls shook the entire continent. Huge cracks formed in the ground, so big and broad that they swallowed settlements, forests and even rivers. 

Linda soon spotted another city. It was Albany. She took her jeans and skirt off, smiling. Nature was calling, and Albany was perfect. She stood over the city, squatted, and clenched her nether muscles. A jet of pee, consisting of countless gallons, crashed into the centre of New York's doomed capital. 

SPLASH! Her piss flooded the entire city. Buildings were smashed, trees uprooted, streets broken open. The jet bored itself dozens of feet into the ground and washed away everything in its path, foaming, stinking. Linda saw dots that were destroyed houses being dragged away by the stream, trees floated like the fluffy seeds of dandelions on it, people were too tiny for her to even see. She made a step sideward when her pee was about to soak her foot, placing it on Loudonville, thus squeezing the place into the ground. Linda didn't even feel it.

"Aahhh...." she sighted as her gigantic bladder was emptied. She looked down at the moist crater were Albany had been. She smiled. A city, being washed away just peeing! The capital of a state obliterated, all its political power gone, because she had emptied her bladder on it! Yes, power was relative too.

Putting her torn jeans back on, Linda wondered what she could do next. She was 7 miles tall now, and before she went back to the present the scientist wanted to enjoy this dizzying height a little more.