- Text Size +

Cameron was startled awake by a feeling of undeniable, head-spinning arousal coursing through his veins. Blearily, he batted his eyes in the morning light, then was momentarily surprised at the sight that lay before him: a feminine, mature bare foot resting very comfortably sole-down on his pajama-clad hard-on. Then, once reality caught up with Cameron again, he recalled that after the debacle of his family discovering his love of their feet, and shrinking him down to doll-size as their personal slave, they’d returned him to full height with his subservient instincts intact. That still took a little getting used to.

            Especially because that large, naked foot belonged to his own mother, Brianna. While he was often made to sleep on the floor when his sister Alyssa “got him” for the night, their parent’s bed was ample enough that he could lay peacefully by the mattress end, acting as a personal warmer and masseuse for Brianna’s lucky feet throughout the night.

            That slightly pudgy, pinkish slab of her sole pressed harder into his pants tent. Her thick toes dreamily scrunched, gripping the fabric of the pajamas and briefly tightening them, before the arch would flex again against the lump of his manhood. Her steady breathing told Cameron his mother was still asleep. Yet merely by her unconscious choice of footrest, she was driving him wild.

            Afraid to rouse his parent from her beauty rest, Cameron lay paralyzed in place for another hour, with Brianna’s sleepily twitching foot gently squashing his erection. The prolonged arousal was just starting to produce a blue-ball high, when the woman’s breathing changed. She softly smacked her lips, murmured, and awoke. Out of routine, the lovely buxom blonde matriarch stretched her limbs. While her hands extended above the headboard, her foot was pressed harder than ever into Cameron’s crotch, her curved sole flush with his aching member, and her long toes curled just over the tip of it through the flimsy cotton. The boy was breathless.

            “Mmm…” Brianna sighed luxuriously. “I guess somebody could hardly wait to start the day, huh?”

            “N-No…” Cameron mumbled.

            “I’m sure others your age would prefer to wake up to the smell of crackling bacon and eggs, maybe some relaxing music. But you’re a boy of simple tastes, aren’t you, dear? All you need is a nice pretty foot snuggled into your privates, and you’re happy.” On the final word, Brianna gave her foot another pump like a gas pedal, pinning her son’s hard-on against his thigh through the pajamas. Cameron flinched, but only nodded in response. After that, however, the woman gentled, and ticklishly grazed her firm big toe back and forth along his shape through the fabric.

            “Y-Yes.”

            “Yes, what?”

            “Yes, Queen.”

            “That’s my good boy. You know, I sometimes think what a shame it was that your sister and I didn’t discover this side of you earlier, before you left for college. Really, I think we could’ve all gotten on famously, just like we do now, if you’d come clean and gone down to your proper place.”

            Stealthily, Brianna’s opposite foot pressed against Cameron’s stomach, essentially anchoring him in place on the mattress, then proceeded to pluck at the elastic waistband of his pajamas with her big toes. Progressively, she pinched them higher, until at last that foot expertly slid into her son’s pants, while the opposite ped kept his hardened member propped up against her lush sole. “But it’s no matter. What’s important is that we all know the truth now, and we’re all the happier for it.”

            Cameron gurgled weakly as his mother proceeded to massage his dick along her bare sole. She alternately hammered it with the ball of her foot, then switched to a more ticklish caress in the slope of her deep, meaty arch. The harder she pressed, pushing him further into the heady space of pre-orgasm, his pajamas slipped lower down his thighs, until they were only tangled around his knees, giving Brianna the full range of motion.

            “I wonder what your friends would think of you now, dear. I know you haven’t spent much time with them recently, seeing as you’re too occupied now keeping me and your sister happy,” Brianna drawled. “But all the same, I can’t help but think how amusing it might be for them to get a glimpse of you. Perhaps someday, once you’ve had more training in your new role, we can invite some of them over. I’m sure you have some old classmates who’d be curious to see what you’ve been… up to. Maybe even some of your favorite teachers. Like that Ms. Heather I know you had such a crush on. What would she think of all this, do you think, sweetie?”

            Cameron could only nod. His mother and sister had each made it a hobby of verbally degrading him while gracing his sinful member with their lovely feet; it was an unspoken contract that in order to be aroused, he had to be simultaneously insulted and depressed. At this point, though, Cameron was willing to put up with anything to get his next foot-fix.

            Brianna carried on with expert technique. Though her feet were long and a bit pudgy in appearance, she was deft and precise with them. Cameron had already turned to putty from the contact with his mother’s warm, slightly sweat-sticky feet. The air was squelched from his lungs when he felt Brianna’s soles go rigid, clasping both peds into a dense sandwich-shape, with his meek cock in between. From there, all it took was a little more pumping encouragement for Cameron to shudder to climax.

            Sighing, the woman regally withdrew from the bedding and pulled on a robe. She tilted her head to the side, looking pitifully at her shameful toy of a son where he still laid in the tangle of covers, breathing heavily to recover from the footjob.

            “What do we say, now?” Brianna questioned.

            “T-Thank you,” Cameron gulped. “Queen.”

            “Oooh, you’re becoming so wonderful with your manners, Cameron. Much better than before these recent life adjustments we’ve made. Really, all the time, you show me why this is the proper order of things. Get up now, please.”

            Cameron rolled out of the bed, feeling pretty pathetic standing with his lower half exposed in front of his mother. It was difficult to be certain, but he was pretty sure Brianna looked a smidge taller than him now, which wasn’t always the case. He started to pull the flannel pants back up, but Brianna lithely hoisted her bare foot directly between her son’s thighs, preventing him from fully clothing again.

            “Mmm, I don’t think so,” she cooed, scrunching her toes against his leg. “Why don’t you just put on some boxers, dear? It will make it easier if your sister and I decide to... play with you a little during breakfast.”