- Text Size +

His mother didn’t need to repeat that command. Cameron hustled to the dresser, grabbed his underwear, and tugged them on. When he looked to his curvy bombshell of a mother again, she’d cinched her robe tight, and was standing in front of her fuzzy cotton-candy-colored slippers, impatiently thumping her toes on the carpet.

            “Well?” she said pleasantly, and cleared her throat.

            Getting the hint, Cameron quickly bowed back on his haunches and picked up the first slipper. Then, cradling his mother’s instep, he guided her thick toes into the furry hovel of the footwear. Only when her heel was comfortably settled inside did he tend to the opposite. By the time he was done and standing back at attention, his boxers were guiltily tented again.

            “Feeling frisky this morning, are we?” Brianna giggled. She wagged her finger at him, then purposefully pressed her firm digit down on his dick through the fabric and let it spring back up. The woman continued to snicker warmly at her son’s twitching reaction. “Now, now. Enough playing around. Go help your sister if she needs it, then come downstairs and we’ll have something to eat.”

            Cameron dutifully trundled to his little sibling’s bedroom, knocked, and entered when given groaned permission from the still-half-asleep eighteen-year-old mistress. Alyssa was underneath the covers, save for her bare feet, which hung out from under the corner. She wrinkled her soles when he approached and splayed her toes, inviting him nearer. Taking the hint, Cameron knelt beside the bed and took hold of his sister’s feet, proceeding to massage them for several blissful minutes. He kissed each individual toe, just how she liked.

            Alyssa, being shorter and more slender than Brianna, had always possessed more petite feet, though they were just as nimble and dexterous as her mother’s. The dirty-blonde’s creamy, pale soles were a delight for Cameron to rub, and each soft marshmallow toe he granted care and attention, kneading them between his fingertips. Ten minutes later, Alyssa batted her foot at her brother’s face to make him stop and proceeded to slide her way out of bed. She, too, stood expectantly beside her slippers until Cameron did his job and helped lead her athletic peds inside the footwear, Cinderella-style. Alyssa patted her sibling’s head like a good dog, grazed her slipper along the front of his boxers to make him shudder, then marched out of the room.

            Downstairs, Cameron wordlessly ducked under the kitchen table and waited patiently on his knees, his hands folded in his lap, while his family prepared breakfast. This part of the new daily routine took some getting used to, especially if Alyssa was amused enough to snap some photos of him for her social media accounts. Nevertheless, there was a particular kind of depraved joy to be had when Cameron fully engaged in the mealtime arrangement his mother and sister had devised.

            Today, there was a new addition: a plastic Lazy Susan wheel, usually used for rotating a family-style course atop the table. However, because it was under the table, Cameron could guess that instead meant it was there to turn him into a “family-style” toy. He obediently balanced on it as best he could. At last, Brianna and Alyssa took their seats, and the playful meal began.

            First, Cameron’s mother leaned down and placed a plate of fruit and a Danish pastry in front of him. However, she quickly pressed her heavy slippered sole into his chest to prevent him from reaching out toward it. Not that the boy would’ve acted without permission first, anyway. Gingerly, Brianna pulled her slippers off and set them aside; without delay, she nestled both naked peds upon the plate of food. One foot worked on crushing the fruit into a juicy pulp, while the other easily squashed the Danish into a mess of frosting. Cameron watched with great interest as his mother’s feet dragged his breakfast in circles.

            He jolted, however, when he felt something between his legs that wasn’t an erection. From across the table and behind, Alyssa had flexibly extended her own bare foot all the way under her brother’s bent legs, until her toes were nuzzled directly under his boxer-clad junk. Those beady digits tickled his manhood, just to remind him she was there, and then proceeded to caress both her feet along Cameron’s thighs. This wasn’t necessarily for his benefit, though, even though it did make him all the hornier; knowing what was required without words, Cameron clamped his thighs tight in order to keep his sister’s busy feet warm, just how she liked.

            Meanwhile, Brianna had finished “preparing” her son’s breakfast, and bunched her toes around some mashed strawberries, before lifting her foot off the plate and placing it in front of Cameron’s mouth. He watched crimson juices trickling down his mother’s plush, mature sole and licked his lips. His stomach grumbled. Wasting no further time, Cameron wrapped his mouth over as much of his mother’s beefy toes as he could fit, slurping the strawberry chunks out of the crevices and suckling the juices out of her unwashed skin. As if he wasn’t already aroused enough from having his sister’s feet jammed between his thighs, reaping the strawberry-infused flavors of fabric softener and night sweat out of his mother’s lovely, juicy peds put Cameron over the edge. With just a touch of aid, he’d surely cum again.

            Up above, Brianna and Alyssa were happily engaged in conversation about a variety of topics completely unrelated to Cameron: her friends, boys at school, vacation plans. If an outsider were to walk through the kitchen, and fail to see below the level of the table, they might have thought this was a perfectly ordinary breakfast, and Cameron never existed.

            Below was a much different world. After Brianna’s feet were mostly clean of strawberry, she plunged her thick sole back into the plate and continued trampling the remains. Alyssa’s feet were pried free from her brother’s thighs, and with impressive precision, the girl turned the Lazy Susan using her toes, until her kneeling brother now faced her instead. Immediately she lifted her foot to his beltline, pinched her long toes under the elastic, and yanked Cameron’s boxers down just low enough that his manhood was allowed to spring free overtop. From there, Alyssa had him at her mercy, and heaved her pinkish sole into his hard-on, pinning it against his stomach. The boy winced, but didn’t budge; while one foot affectionately smashed his erection, the girl’s other ped was crossed over her knee and raised to Cameron’s face, giving Alyssa the perfect vantage to shove her big toe inside his mouth.