- Text Size +

Terrified, aroused, and excoriated, Cameron hungrily sucked his teacher’s toes for all he was worth. They tasted as fantastic as they smelled; the rough, fleshy, floral notes ballooned in his olfactory senses. Pinching his tongue between her big and second toe, Ms. Heather dragged his muscle all the way out and proceeded to slake her sole across it, back and forth. Eventually, her opposite foot wrestled its way through the boxer fly and began violently jacking his dick, running the ball of her foot to the heel along his head with such ferocity that Cameron was in danger of a friction burn as well as an orgasm. Each foot was performing the same deliriously tempting act, one on Cameron’s tongue and one on his dick.

            Somewhere along the way, the boy began to moan. He could scarcely breathe, let alone move, and utterly in Ms. Heather’s thrall. Pleasure wracked his bones, while grating humiliation electrified his nerves. If only it would never stop, and yet still stop this very instant, he could be happy again. God, what did he want? Cameron hadn’t been so emotionally or sexually confused since his sister and mother first turned him into their personal pet.

            Nevertheless, he came harder than he had in days, which was saying something, considering how often the horny slave was coaxed to climax. Ms. Heather didn’t stop the rhythm of her feet despite his completion, and continued right on battering his tongue and nudging his member. The weary boy lay like a limp noodle, letting his teacher have her fun for a while longer, until his mother returned from the other room. Only then did the wonderful and sickening fantasy-come-reality come to a close.

            “Looks like you two have been having a nice catch-up conversation,” Brianna said.

            “Oh, we have,” Ms. Heather said, already pulling her pantyhose back up. Those magic feet slid back into her flats. “Unfortunately, I’m afraid I have to get going. But I would simply love to do this again sometime!”

            “Consider ours an open door. You have the invitation to return anytime. I can’t imagine how much it meant to Cameron to see you again, and not just because of his adorable schoolboy crush on you.”

            Feeling particularly meaningless, Cameron stayed on the floor as his mother finished chitchatting with Ms. Heather, escorted her to the door, and said goodbye. No one came back for him. The boy summoned just enough dignity to rebutton his boxers, but otherwise remained where he was left, like a discarded tissue. A post-orgasm nap followed. Hours later, he heard the garage door, followed by his sister’s confident strides entering the room. Suddenly Alyssa was standing above him, with his head between her sandals.

            “Okay, loser,” she snickered. “I have to get a lot of homework done right now in my room since I was gone all day, so you’re gonna keep me company under the desk, okay?”

            “Sure. P-Princess.”

            “Ha! That wasn’t a real question. You’re coming whether you wanted or not. Thanks for remembering your name for me, though,” Alyssa snickered. Surprisingly, she whipped out the dog collar and pre-attached leash, and before her brother knew what was happening, she looped it around his neck.

            “I… thought we were just going to your room?”
            “Oh, we are, but I just like how you look with a collar on,” the girl whispered, a kinky glint in her eye. With her pet brother hooked up, she guided him through the hallway, up the stairs, and to her bedroom. Every step of the way, she unnecessarily tugged the leash, until Cameron found it was easier to walk on all fours and nearer to his sister’s greedy hands. When they reached Alyssa’s bedroom, the trained boy crawled to his place beneath the cramped desk. There wasn’t much room to operate, and even less once the girl had taken a seat and tucked her legs underneath, but he made do. He always did.

            For a couple hours, Alyssa toiled away on all the homework she’d procrastinated. As during meals or social gatherings, she never said a word to her brother. Her feet were mostly content to rest on his thighs, sometimes teasingly descending into his lap to prod his recovering boner through his undies. Whenever the girl crossed her knee, though, there was an unspoken understanding that Cameron was putting those petite, peachy toes in his mouth.

            The girl took a particular liking to plugging up her sibling’s mouth this evening, and on numerous occasions, let her each individual toe simmer between his lips until it was pruny. Once satisfied, the next digit was inserted. Every zesty flavor of the long day, from her rubbery flip-flops to dusty sidewalk grit to sour distilled sweat, was washed down Cameron’s throat. Yet he accepted it all without complaint, and even managed to enjoy it, which wasn’t always the case. The longer the boy served in this new role, the easier even the once-disgusting games became to love.

            When night fell, Alyssa passed out with her head on her desk. Of course, her legs blocked the way out from underneath, so Cameron was cornered. However, he didn’t begrudge his sister her tireless efforts, and resolved that he was going to rest here until morning: his back to the wall, and his little sibling’s doughy, delicious toes plucking his tongue like a harp string.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's all I got on that one! Hope you enjoyed.

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757