- Text Size +

Cameron watched the dizzy drop. His sister loved these flats. He didn’t need to guess, either. That love wasn’t just evidenced by her near-constant use of them in the summer, but the deeply fossilized imprint of her foot molded into the ancient insole. Not to mention the damp, dark stains of timeless foot sweat soaked into the bottoms.

            Darkness and wet suction met as Alyssa rammed her foot into the snuggly inner walls of the ballet flat. Her busy toes came to rest upon his beleaguered body at the narrow tip of the inner cave. Cameron was sandwiched densely between the sticky floor of Alyssa’s abused insole and the robust, velvety row of five bucking toes having their way with him.

            “Don’t just lay there, Cam!” Alyssa crowed. Her voice was filtered through the ceiling of shoe, but her volume was high enough to carry. “If you can do it for Mom, then you can do it for me! It was my socks you were getting stupid-hard over, after all. Get that little tongue in motion, freak-boy!”

            Since they were tots, it seemed, Cameron and Alyssa had been engaged in a sibling rivalry that bordered on warfare. Usually he took her brattiness in stride, shrugging it off as an annoyance, but now, at this size, with his puny nude body crammed like forgotten toe lint into the pudgy spaces beneath her filthy foot, things were different. Her voice meant more. And she deserved to be appeased.

            Thus once again there was nothing to do but obey, just as he had his mother. His younger sister too was now every bit his warden. Despite his dark and cramped world, Cameron wrestled himself to the nearest globe-curve of his sister’s godlike toe and pressed his face into its plush girth.

            The tasting recommenced, redoubled in its potency. A sweeter flavor than Brianna’s more mature skin greeted Cameron’s cheeks, even as it was coupled with the briny after-effects of Alyssa’s last jog not quite scrubbed clean. He licked and chewed for all he was worth.

            Though he half-hated to admit it, Cameron was already wearing another erection. Especially with his cock so haphazardly squeezed into the neighboring toe valley and massaged so ruthlessly by Alyssa’s swishing flesh. Every part of him was mushed into the firm grasp of his titanic sibling’s domineering toes. And, only now did he realize, he wouldn’t have it any other way. The second shuddering orgasm was twice as wonderful as the first.

            Deep in his being, Cameron already dreaded the moment his mother declared the useless punishment at an end and regrew him to his previous “normal” size. Normal just sounded wrong now.

            Somewhere amid the fog of confused horniness and ravishing toe-flesh licking, Cameron realized he was being traded. Like a piece of body jewelry. Still clamped in Alyssa’s toes, her foot withdrew from the malleable ballet slipper. Her fingers fished him out upside-down from her sticky toes and plopped him into Brianna’s waiting hand.

            Briefly he experienced the overwhelming gale of his mother’s cool breath blowing upon him in her hand, a booming chuckle from both women as he curled into himself for warmth, and then gravity again. Rather than meeting a wall of giant, pillowy toes, though, Cameron was inserted between fingers and deposited on the rancid earth of a nearby hill. Specifically, the slanted insole of his mother’s work heel.

            “Slide to the end, honey,” Brianna commanded her son, her blue eyes filling up the limited window to the world outside her shoe. “I want you under my toes for the next round of your lesson. Do it now.”

            “Yes, my Queen,” he said under his breath, mainly as a joke befitting all this surreal wonder. However, as soon as he said it, it felt correct. His mother was his queen, wasn’t she? Cameron lowered to his haunches and rappelled down the flaking leather slope of his mother’s work heel.

            Brianna’s foot ate up space inside with a vengeance. Light was swallowed up by the absolute mass of her maternal ped. Her toes, still a little wrinkled from the thorough tongue bath he’d gifted them, pile-drove him into the tip of the restrictive pump.

            In such a tight prison, unyielding as Alyssa’s flat had been to the contours of its residing foot, there was no crevice between Brianna’s mammoth digits for Cameron to tuck his head. There was simply below. Almost immediately the boy was cooking under a caving sarcophagus of his own giant mother’s musky toes. He could feel his face, his chest, his legs, and his sore erection molding into the doughy immensity of it all.

            The stylish burgundy heel tapped. It pivoted on the spike. Inside, Cameron was treated to a seismic vibration against the curling beast of Brianna’s greedy digits. She didn’t even have to command him with words; he understood his place in the family hierarchy at this moment. Possibly longer as well. And she had a simple request now.

            All he had to do was open his mouth, and a flush bulge of grimy toe-skin heaved against his lips. It was more delicious even than the last taste; like a rich wine bettered with age and focus, the boy’s mother’s whiffy foot-flesh improved with size. Sucking a formed droplet of gooey sweat into his throat was a pleasure greater than any alcohol he’d sampled in college.

            Physical stimulation was hardly necessary now, as his dick was primarily just being squashed by hot, pulsing toe skin. Yet after a few long laps of his tired tongue on the salty ceiling, plus just a little more pondering on his new status, and Cameron was cumming for the third time. He swelled with latent regret and embarrassment, despite the obvious need to continue doing exactly what he was doing. There was no backing out now.

            When next Cameron was brought into the light and laid in his mother’s wide palm, he found himself yearning to return to the stuffy darkness. Or, at the very least, return to the earth beneath the feet of these royal goddesses and their deserving toes and blessed soles.

            “Learning lots of new lessons, are we, sweetie?” Brianna challenged her son in whisper.

            “Y-Yes, my… my…”

            “What’s that, Cameron?”

            “My Queen.”

            “So what’s that make me, my “little” brother?” Alyssa snarked. “Tell me what I am, or I swear I will not put you back under my toes ever again, no matter how much you beg me to!”

            “M-My, my… p-princess!”

            Mother and daughter pair burst into uncontrolled chortles. Cameron couldn’t help but tingle at their joy, even if it was at his sad expense.

            “Not the lesson I was expecting,” Brianna said, wiping her eye. “But it’s something, I admit.”

            “Looks like the only new lesson he’s learning is how to jack off in new ways!” Alyssa gagged. As she spoke, she idly tied her golden locks back into a ponytail. “God, he must love us and our feet more than anything on earth. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a dude, even one as pathetic and horny as Cameron, getting off that fast again and again.”

            “Neither have I, hon. I suppose we’re all learning a thing or two right now.” The woman rubbed her fingertip over her son’s body, still blushed and now reeking of the same balmy flavors as the feet he’d been servicing. She noted how he squirmed comfortably as her gridded fingerprint stroked his microscopic erection. Almost humping her. She frowned.

            “What now, Mom?”

            “I say we give Cameron here just a little more size back. Not too much yet, of course. But he can’t do much for us at two inches, can he?”

            “Yeah, I could barely feel him.”

            “Me either. So let’s end his break time and put him back to work, doing what he apparently does best, hmm? Maybe this will be the final push he needs to learn the truth.”

            “Totally, Mom! Fry him with that thing!”

            For the third time, Cameron was surrounded in the crimson glow of the ray. He watched the good-humored faces of his royal deity family members on high. When the process was complete the boy was surprised to find himself actually just a little larger than his mother’s hand. Almost spilling from her grip, he was quickly collected into a closed fist. His erection awkwardly levied between Brianna’s ring and pinky fingers.

            “Go ahead and grab us each a new pair of shoes, sweetie,” Brianna asked her daughter, who was only too glad to skip off to the other room. “Something with enough space for your little brother and his new “big” size, of course. But not too much.”

            Faithfully, the girl returned with a pair of footwear dangled from each hand: sparkly cashmere house slippers for her mother, and cowhide shin-high boots for herself.

            Like clockwork, Cameron was returned to the fluffy mouth of a slipper. Unlike last time, he wasn’t entering a cave so much as a coffin. Mercifully, Brianna’s roomy house slipper promised enough space for its walls to spread once it also contained a foot the length of its shrunken guest. Her foot followed almost immediately, cramming him beneath.

            There were no bones about it now. He tried lying to himself during the last round about it being a joke or just a warped perception. But he knew now.

            Cameron was loving this. In love, even. He was in love with the crushing sensation, the acrid smell, the gamy flavors, the damp skin, and perhaps most of all the queenly commands of his family members, the only people he had in the world, now promoted to his exalted rulers. And what else was there to do for rulers, but to serve?