- Text Size +

“I don’t feel your little tongue yet, sweetie!” Brianna callously bellowed as her foot compounded her seven-inch son into the slipper. She stamped her shoe gently from midair, rattling the room and her child to the marrow. “Let’s get a move on, now. No more free rides. You’re going to work while you’re in there and gain some perspective finally.”

            “This is such great stuff, Mom,” Alyssa cackled. “I bet this could go viral if we posted it.” She stooped on the floor, saving every glorious instant of her brother’s wretched undoing with her camera. Ensuring to capture the sight of his tiny legs poking out from under their parent’s gigantic heel, she zoomed in close enough to see the shallow inflations as Brianna’s toes languidly rose and fell, enjoying the tongue bath her son was delivering with utmost care.

            “Oh, this is lovely,” the woman said. “Much better than when he’s the size of a roach.”

            “All right, is it my turn now? It has to be my turn. I could use a new insole, after all.”

            Cameron was dragged out of the slipper, his chest still partially adhered to the humid mattress-weight pad of sole flesh belonging to his mother. Without ceremony, he was dangled by his leg in Alyssa’s fist and plunged into the cowgirl boot. A windy tunnel of dark leather congealed with gummy residue awaited him. Once at the basin, he hardly had time to breathe before his sister’s foot was barreling inside.

            Alyssa compressed her pint-sized sibling into the ratty texture of her boot. She rolled the ball of her foot all about, rocking the boy from side to side, her heel squashed without pretense over his junk.

            “Yep, I think I’ve definitely found my replacement for these awful paper-things in my shoes,” Alyssa sighed. She kicked her boot heel against the carpet for good measure. “Just a shame I can’t use him permanently for this. Somebody as gross and selfish as him? I mean, it’s the best thing for everybody, really.”

            “That may or may not be, dear. Either way, it does appear that… your brother hasn’t taken well to his reprogramming,” Brianna said wearily. She sunk into the bed, fingers kneading her temple. “I suppose I had no idea how deeply Cameron’s lusts ran. Apparently too much of a bad thing is not even enough for him. He’s more animal than man in that respect.”

            “And more shoe-crud than man in most respects,” Alyssa giggled.

            “Watch your language, sweetie,” Brianna scolded jokingly; she couldn’t help but smile.

            “Sorry, Mom.”

            At last, and only at her mother’s insistence, Alyssa pried the boot off and released her pancaked brother from his prison. It took a little peeling to unglue him from her smelly sole. She would’ve sworn, he was pressed into her foot so hard, she could make out printed tattoos on his stomach where her sole flesh creased.

            Dazed but happier than ever, Cameron slumped to the floor, too dizzy and drunk on foot grime to even begin concocting a natural reaction to all this. Where to even start? It wasn’t like he could even speak to his mother and sister again as equals, even if he wanted to. Openly worshiping and orgasming to one’s giant family members and their equally giant toejam-speckled feet generally didn’t leave a lot of room for small talk after.

            “Yes, it appears I was right, unfortunately,” Brianna groaned. “He hasn’t learned a thing.” She arched her foot forward and nudged her son’s ever-present erection with her big toe. Even with that brief brush, he moaned and shivered.

            “So… freaking… messed… up.”

             “Perhaps this was all just a waste of time,” their parent said with a dejected shrug. She took up the shrink ray again and fiddled with the settings, stepping several paces back to give her puny son space to grow. “Next time, we’ll just try a month-long grounding and some time without your electronics, Cameron. Now, back up you get to five-foot-eleven.”

            “NO!” He stumbled forward, crumbling at the knees from the mere thought of returning to his former size. Just as his mother’s pillar-like legs came to a stop, the doll-sized boy collided with her ankles, and ultimately threw his arms around her in groveling. He kissed the rotund curve of her heel in frenzy.

            “What is it, dear? This clearly has gotten us nowhere. You’re not going to change.”

            “I don’t want to change. And I don’t be big again,” he croaked. “P-Please don’t make me, Mom. I’ll… I’ll do anything you want. I swear. Anything.”

            “Oh?”

            “I want to stay down here. I… I want to be your… your…”

            Alyssa rested her chin on her fist and batted her eyelashes coquettishly at Cameron in waiting. “C’mon… spit it out, little toy-boy.”

            “…your s-servant. Forever. Please,” he begged. Turning to the side, he found his sister had laid her own foot beside Brianna’s, her clay-like instep upturned for his benefit. Only too glad to oblige, Cameron alternated smacking kisses on his mother’s heel and his sister’s wrinkled sole.

            “What do you think, Alyssa?” their mother questioned as she studied her mewling son on the floor.

            “I think I could get used to screwing with him all day, every day down there,” Alyssa murmured. She pinned his head to the carpet like a grape beneath her intoxicating naked foot. “But I also think if he wants it so bad, he shouldn’t get it for free.”

            “Too right. What do you suppose a suitable deal might be?”

            “We have to make sure he doesn’t back out, no matter what. Forever means forever, you know?” Alyssa said. She palmed her camera phone again. “I was only saving those videos before, just for us to look back at and laugh later. But… maybe it doesn’t have to be just us who sees it.”

            “One more video, then?” Brianna agreed. “Something to send a message that Cameron’s old life is at an end. I’m sure your social media followers would eat it up, dear.”

            “Are you kidding? It’s killing me that I haven’t sent any of this other stuff out yet! It’s so hysterical!”

            “Then it’s settled,” Brianna said. She leaned down, hands on her knees. “Don’t stop kissing my heel, Cameron. Just listen. We’re in agreement, your sister and I. If you really want this new life, you’re going to do exactly as your sister tells you to right now. Go ahead, sweetie.”

            Alyssa’s phone hovered directly over her shrunken slave of a sibling. She was smiling a gleaming smile, wider than anyone in the room had ever seen. Her hand trembled with the absolute glee of this final victory over her stunted brother.

            “Put my little toe in your mouth, perv-boy, and suck,” she commanded. Her foot rotated and slammed back to the carpet, her littlest digit pink and perfect as it was offered to Cameron. The boy didn’t waste another instant in wrapping his jaws around the juicy little piggy. It filled his cheeks with its grit and glory, and he slurped every succulent morsel.

            “Good. Now tell everybody you know how you feel about doing that,” she said, holding the camera steady.

            Cameron released his sister’s toe from his mouth, feeling regret only in the momentary emptiness of not having some part of his family’s feet on his lips. He cleared his throat, conscious briefly of how hot, tired, and gunky he must appear after all this “learning.” Still he found the gumption to speak.

            “I love it,” he gulped. “I love… kissing, and licking, and sucking and… w-worshiping the feet of my… m-my…”

            “Say it.”

            “…my queen and p-princess, who I… I l-love more than anything, and want to serve… forever, until there’s nothing left of me for them to use.”

            “That’s a good slave. Now stop flapping your little jaws, cuz the only thing your mouth is good for from here on out is eating foot. Got it?”

            “Yes, ma’am. P-Princess. Of course,” he vowed, and dutifully jammed his sister’s toe back over his teeth. It tasted all the zestier now, flavored by the eternal sugar of satisfaction in his new role. He basked in the absolute wet, balmy, Mother-Earth essence of his wonderful sister and gracious parent and their hardworking feet.

            “Uploaded!” Alyssa announced. She hummed a jaunty tune as she played with her phone and savored her new shrunken toy’s talented debasing under her bare foot. “That’s some great stuff. Wow, someone liked it already. Another one. And another! Geez, a comment already going up already? “You gotta lend him to me sometime!” Ha! Hear that, Cameron? You’re a hit with everybody online!”

            “You know something, dear?” Brianna asked of her daughter. Casually she slid her meaty toes underneath her son’s little body and snatched his throbbing member in the plush folds of a crevice, almost instantly tugging him to another desperate orgasm.

            “What’s that, Mom?”

            “I think we’re going to have to set up a daily schedule for him,” Brianna said, winking. “Because you can bet I’m not letting you hog your little brother all day, when this whole practice was my idea! And if there’s one lesson I want you coming away with, above all else, it’s that sharing is caring, dear.”

            “I’ll pull up my calendar right now, Mom!”

            Happily, mother and daughter sat down to begin plotting out the daily breakdown of their new slave’s life on a minute-by-minute basis. Meanwhile Cameron, nauseous with bliss, bobbed his lips between two divine pairs of feet, each more perfect than the other, and did his best to forget the hollow years of his life prior to this marvelous new beginning.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This ends the traditional shrinkage part of the story. Stay tuned for things to get a little different.