- Text Size +

Admittedly, Cameron harbored a secret wish that they might choose to double team him: one petite, sweet, petunia-scented foot and one calloused, abusive, sour-ointment-infused foot. The perfect angle and devil on his shoulders. However, before his sister could force his head down against the carpet beside her joyously wriggling toes, Brianna spoke up.

            “Why don’t you give me a turn with him, dear? You’ve had your brother all to yourself for several hours now, after all,” Brianna said with a wink. She curled a beckoning finger in her son’s direction as one might to a mutt-in-training. “Come, Cameron. I’ve cleared a nice space for you on the floor here.”

            She had indeed, and while Cameron still felt the heavy aura of disgrace hanging overhead after how low he’d been stamped physically and emotionally by Hailee, Olive, and Tess, he decided it was in his best interest to continue going with the flow. He’d fallen this far, after all; why not do his best to enjoy the descent?

            Alyssa sighed and relented control of her brother, joining her friends in the circle. Cameron bowed before his mother where she sat on the armchair. Rather than have him lie prone, though, Brianna instead had her son turn around, with his back to her chair. This way, he made a nice La-Z-Boy rest, as she crested her legs over his shoulders; Brianna’s supple calves hugged Cameron nearer to the chair, while her large feet dangled just above his waist: the perfect distance to grant them the attention they’d been deprived while he was away.

            For over an hour, the five women made raucous small talk, reviewing the younger girls’ college search, Tess’s job plans, and jokingly hinting at all their latest relationship stories. Many laughs and loving taunts were shared.

            Through it all, Cameron kept silent, unacknowledged by any words. Instead he made himself useful, kneading his mother’s spongy soles in figure-eights with his thumbs and working the kinks out of her toes. After a while, whenever the imposing blonde parent got tired of one position for her legs, she’d cross one over her knee. This not only cutely imprisoned Cameron behind her leg, but also offered him a uniquely face-level treat: his mother’s expansive, waiting, recently cocoa-butter-lotioned foot. In a corn-on-the-cob formation, the boy ran his tongue along the length of his parent’s foot and nibbled in all her favorite places, where the flesh was thickest.

            Across the coffee table, all four girls watched him with wide eyes and haughty smiles plastered on their lips.            Once satisfied with that kindness from her son, Brianna might shift backward in the chair, clamping her son’s neck in her ample thighs. Just as quickly, then, she’d lurch forward in the chair again, letting her soles graze the boy’s erection through his pants.

            By this point in the day, Cameron was itching for release down below; it took all his strength not to rip his fly open and pump away, even with his sister, her friends, and his ex in the brightly lit room and watching his every move with great interest.

            Fortunately, he knew that above all others who utilized him in his new life position, Brianna was the most empathetic and sweetly enabling of her child’s needs. The longer she teased him, wrapping her toes over the bulge in his pants and making it bob side to side, he knew it wouldn’t be long.

            “It was so nice of you all to come by for this evening,” Brianna enthused. As she spoke, without even looking, she cradled her son’s head in her palm and guided him to lie flat on the floor at her feet like a rug. She smiled, shaking her head with unmitigated delight at the successful, self-assured young women who surrounded her. “As much as I hear about you three from Alyssa, it’s always so good to see you in person. And Tess, especially, thank you for coming by. Though I imagine these new circumstances must have been a little odd, we all, and I’m sure Cameron too, appreciated seeing you.”

            Tess shrugged bashfully, then smiled, evidently grateful for their support. Her piercing blue gaze brightened again as she watched her ex-boyfriend, lying on his back and supporting his mother’s weary, pedicured feet, while the woman consciously undid her child’s zipper. Brianna’s gentle fingers parted the folds of his underwear and curled around his hard-on.

            Cameron shivered with need. Still, he considered voicing a concern about the etiquette of what was happening right now. Another tug, and suddenly his erection was out of his pants. Regardless of his reservations, though, he had one of his mother’s feet clamping his thighs down, and the other arched across his face, silencing any complaints and turning his words into kisses on her sole. There was no backing out now.

            “Well, thank you for having me,” Tess said, sipping on her lemonade. “Especially Cameron. Is he gonna try any of those cookies, by the way? They’re super good.”

            She suppressed a guffaw as the group of girls witnessed Brianna’s regal, motherly acts. Without a word, the blonde hostess lifted her broad foot and squashed it lovingly down on Cameron’s erection. Reaching to the table, then, the woman picked up a chocolate chip cookie, still warm and gooey, and reached toward the floor. Lifting her opposite sole an inch from her son’s lips, Brianna smeared the sugary treat along her skin and between her toes, gathering luscious crumbs and streaks of milk chocolate in the creases of her sole.

            “She’s right. Don’t be rude, sweetie,” Brianna said to her son, with one foot on his face and one on his tormented cock. “Join us for some refreshment, won’t you?”

            Absolutely overcome with the yin-yang of stinging desire and mortified discomfort, Cameron gave in.

            The happy judgment of his sister, her friends, and his ex-girlfriend burned on his skull, but he didn’t care anymore. Cameron opened his lips and masticated across his mother’s sole, sopping up the chocolate and crumbs, all vaguely spiced of Brianna’s well-maintained foot skin. In tandem, he relaxed all his muscles to the level of a ragdoll as his mother’s opposite foot expertly masturbated him: the pliable sole caressing his shaft and her hot toes dancing across the tip. After a full day of teasing and sampling, it didn’t take long at all to push him over the edge.

            Cameron briefly convulsed, still in the process of lapping foot-flavored-chocolate from his mom’s toe crevices, and climaxed against Brianna’s heel. In the comedown, she continued to pet his wilting hard-on with a velvety sole. Even in the throes of pleasure from a long-built-up orgasm, Cameron still felt the mental pinpricks of the girls’ eyes seeing him more and more as a living doll by the minute.

            The irony was that, despite no longer being subject to his mother’s shrinking methods, Cameron felt smaller and more vulnerable than ever in his life. Somehow he couldn’t summon any surprise, then, to realize he was satisfied with this reality. An hour later, the girls at last parted ways from Alyssa and Brianna, hugging and laughing all the way out the door. Each cast a meaningful, power-drunk glance toward Cameron on their way out.

            “Go ahead and clean up the cookies, honey,” Brianna said to her son as he wiped the table down. She arched her generous foot on the carpet. “Then come up to my bed whenever you’re ready.”

            “You get him? Ugh…” Alyssa groaned, admirably bratty as ever. “Fine. But I get him tomorrow night. All night.”

            Cameron still felt and savored the presence of the judgment of everyone he’d serviced today: their knowledge that he, by definition of his newfound role, was beneath them, and deservedly so. He already couldn’t wait to be of use to everyone he loved for another full day.