- Text Size +

The shrunken young man was thrown into awkward chaos again. His sister’s wide, warm, peachy sole was able to cover up the entirety of his head beneath its cushy heft. Her plush wrinkles caressed over his lips and the bridge of his nose. Hard as this new reality was to accept, he was willing to take that leap if it meant he could enter this kind of stinking heaven. The lightly sour, tangerine-lotion-flavored sweat haze increased tenfold now. Like nothing he’d ever been able to experience by sucking stale air from sock cotton. Summer dampness from her skin transferred and oozed as oil into his pores. This was the dream.

            “All right, why don’t we switch things up a little now?” Brianna said.

            “Aww, I was just getting started, Mom!”

            “I didn’t say we have to stop giving him too much of what he wants. Just that we can’t let him get complacent. After all, this isn’t for enjoyment. At least not his.”

            Alyssa giggled at her mother and begrudgingly dragged her foot off her brother’s face. Still, she used her heel to knock the wind out of him one last time, then let her toes pass over the stacked denim above his waist. She flinched.

            “Ugh, God, he’s still into this. I feel it through his panties. Unreal. Mom?”

            “Just let me have a turn on your brother, sweetie,” Brianna said.

            Cameron watched his mother remove her burly feet one by one from strappy leather garden sandals. Her peds, tanned in bronzed strips from alternate exposure to the sun, clamped to the carpet. Toes gripped the fibers, and then they were rising again, toward their intended target.

            He sputtered. His mother’s considerably meatier heel came down on his chest, unfurling her expansive sole onto his chin. Floundering proved just as useless, if not more so, as his parent placed the entire weight of her leg upon her son’s body. Whereas Alyssa was laid on the floor with limited leverage, Cameron could sense the impending threat of Brianna’s whole body weight suddenly crushing downward if she so chose as she towered above at full height. It made him wheeze, and also just a little harder in the loins.

            “Open your mouth, Cameron,” Brianna said.

            “Mom?” Alyssa uttered in surprise. She was too delighted to say anything else.

            “Mmmf?” Cameron coughed, keeping firmly shut. His mother’s bulbous toes pecked at his upper lip as though knocking on the door and requesting entry.

            “You heard me. I’m not playing games today. If you’re so intrigued by the smell of a sock, then the flavor of the real thing ought to do wonders for your curiosity. Now open your mouth, darling, and lick your mother’s poor little toes like your life depends on it.”

            The words poor and little seemed sad descriptors for a foot so mighty. Either way, Cameron was far too turned on by the commanding echo of his giant mom’s voice filling the room. Though he’d always known her as a firm but fair disciplinarian, he’d never heard nor seen a side quite so absolutely dominating. And God help him, it was hot as hell. Almost too quickly, he parted his lips, and Brianna jammed her toes inside the opening.

            With such a monstrous beast of a foot, Cameron wasn’t able to fit more than three squishy, flexing digits into his jaws. He was damned if he didn’t put in a solid effort for more, though. Brianna was only too helpful as she worked her foot’s angle against her son’s aching jaws. Steadily she dug her muscular big toe against the back of his tongue, pinning it to his cheek.

            “Lick me, Cameron,” Brianna demanded softly. “Take your punishment like I know you still want to, and give Mom’s toes a good taste.”

            Hungrily, Cameron threw himself into his best attempt. Still anchored to the ground by Brianna’s heavy heel, the young man sloppily sucked and slurped at the beefy toes prodding at his teeth and lips. A mix of faded leather and earthy tones from the garden met his throat, not to mention the ghostly juices of night sweat and worn-off lavender soap. It was truly an elixir, and Cameron wanted every drop.

            “That’s the ticket,” Brianna said warmly.

            “Hold nice and still, Cameron, so I can see your face!” Alyssa called out.

            In his peripheral vision, the hapless toe-sucker noticed his sister’s camera phone floating into view. She held it still, obviously taking a video of his endeavor. Though the fear of exposure made him halt for just an instant, the incessant writhing of the fleshy lollipops inside his mouth forced him to resume. What was he going to do, stop? When he was this far in?

            “Let’s just have a check on your downstairs area, shall we, “little” brother?” Alyssa asked. Cool air met Cameron’s legs and lower body as she drew away the protective layer of clothes. “Yep, sure enough. He’s got a little chubby going on.”

            Itching for release now, Cameron languished on the feeling of his sister’s cruel finger poking at his erection. A couple of contacts was all it took; he convulsed in soft orgasm, still with his lips wrapped around Brianna’s ample big toe. Chuckling, his sister laid the fold of jeans back over his embarrassment.

            “God, this is so freaking gross and hilarious!” Alyssa laughed. She gave her camera another click, ending the recording. “Honestly. Mom, this is, like, the most fun we’ve ever had together, I think.”

            “Guilty as it makes me, honey, I have to agree,” Brianna said. “I suppose a little levity was needed to deal with something so wrong as your brother’s fantasies.”

            “Can… that thing you used on him… can it make him even-”

            “-smaller? Why yes it can, dear. I thought you’d never ask,” the woman said.

            “Please do it, Mom,” Alyssa begged with deadly seriousness. “I want him smaller. A lot smaller. This is way too big for him to be.”

            Brianna at last relieved the heaving pressure of her leather-scented foot from her son’s body. He cooed in exhalation, still grappling with all the complex and disgusting feelings running through his mind. Stepping to the side, she retrieved the shrink ray and clicked a few settings on the side panel.

            “Why don’t you do the honors, dear? Just aim it and press right here,” Brianna instructed her daughter, handing the device off.

            “This is so… awesome!” Alyssa murmured. She held the device a few inches away from her spent brother’s face and pulled the trigger.

            Another flash of red. Prepared as he felt by comparison to last time, Cameron was thrown for another loop when what little cover he still had beneath his clothes was robbed. When next he regained composure, he was lying on a literal island of discarded shirt. And, as he expected before he even unbowed his head, Cameron was staring up at the gargantuan organic skyscrapers which were his mother and sister, just as they’d been before, but staring down with ever-glorified rigor at his now two-inch-tall naked body.

            “Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Alyssa cheered. She handed the device back to her mother and golf-clapped, threading her fingers together in adoration of the pathetic runt of a boy now marooned on the floor before her dancing toes. “Can’t wait to see him suck on these now.”

            “Very funny, dear. Obviously we can’t expect quite as much from someone so incredibly small, but he’s still got his uses, I’m sure.”

            “I’ll find a use for him, if it takes all day,” Alyssa swore.

            “It won’t take that long. Promise,” Brianna said. “Go ahead and pick him up. Not with your hand, of course.”

            “Don’t mind if I do…” Alyssa combed her gleaming blonde bangs out of her eyes, giving her a clearer view of the bare little boy huddled on his giant jeans, and arched her leg.

            A pink sky made of sole hovered overhead and sunk lower, inch by inch. The shrunken lad fruitlessly threw his hands up in protection. He considered running, but that chance was long past. By the time Cameron could make out the fine, riveted details of the living sculpture that was his gorgeous sister’s enormous sole, it was too late to move. Shadow and light alternately flickered between her swaying toes. At the last second, those moist digits spread wide apart to receive their toy, and then plunged downward.

            “Got him!”

            Cameron was gripped into the spongy hold of his sister’s long, dexterous toes. His face squished nicely into the cake-like crevice of the girl’s digits. Oily gifts instantly met his lips as she clenched him harder into the fleshy vice. Her foot was lifting off from the ground again like a UFO with its freshly captured human.

            Weathering the thunderous rise and fall of his giant sister’s heel, Cameron couldn’t help but throw his arms in a hard embrace around the nearest shaft of her toe. The eighteen-year-old goddess-sized girl stepped gingerly back on the balls of her feet. She rested her taut rear end on the edge of the nearby mattress, but ensured to keep her toes arched well-above the ground, still pinched around their naked plaything.

            “Mom?” Alyssa whispered, though she didn’t seem to particularly care whether her entrapped brother heard her or not. “Can you do me a big favor and put my ballet flats right here?”

            “Certainly, sweetie.” A wisp of air and a soft clomp, and between the webbed crevice-skin, Cameron could make out the bus-sized silver fabric flats waiting beyond.

            “Thanks! Up we go now,” Alyssa warned. Balancing her weight on the opposite foot, she reared her shrunken brother in the smelly talons of her toes and lifted him over the gaping mouth of the footwear.