- Text Size +

 

Mike awoke to the intense heat and stench of his mother's twitching anus. The pressure of her tight walls squeezing his miniscule body between her slimy, wrinkled folds. Mike could not live like this! He couldn't give up! Amidst the sloshing and gurgling sounds of his mother's digestive tract, Mike let out a determined battle cry as he began to fight against the disgusting ring of flesh.

Helen let out a soft, satisfied moan in the midst of her slumber. She felt an insignificant little tickle in her backdoor and began subconsciously squeezing her anal sphincter. Feeling the tickle continue even after her attempt to rid herself of this little discomfort. Her anus squeezed again and again around her tiny captive until, finally she could no longer feel any tingling in her anus and her deep slumber could continue peacefully.

Mike's battle cries and pathetic squirms were cut short as the ring of muscle squeezed him tightly, however he quickly resumed, after noticing he had been moved a couple millimeters towards the freedom of his mother's ass crack. Mike was chewed relentlessly by her slimy anus as he worked his way towards freedom. Just as he was about to give up and resign himself to the position of his mother's asshole's tiny, pathetic chew toy, he saw the light that streamed in from the master bedroom's windows and reinvigorated his struggle. After two more anal contractions, Mike was forced out of the behemoth asshole. He rolled down the slimy pink surface and landed panting on his titanic mother's taint. For the first time in 4 hours, Mike was bathed in almost cool, fresh air with the ability to move all of his limbs freely. Finally having an opportunity to, somewhat comfortably, take in his surroundings, He looked outwards. His mother's gorgeous legs stretched miles into the distance ending in 2 enormous feet, and miles beyond that, the door to his mother's room. From his warm, smelly perch between her pussy and asshole, he gazed longingly at the freedom of the outside of his mother's bedroom. To either side of the little speck facing up were Helen's mountainous asscheeks. Mike once again felt the all-too-familiar feeling of being absolutely worthless compared to one of her behemoth cheeks, let alone a goddess like his mother. He felt his dick engorge as he sniffed the enticing musk of Helen's natural vaginal lubricant wafting up to his position on her perineum. Mike realized that even though he had more freedom now than he had had for the past 4 hours, he was still stranded on the vast plain that was his own mother's ass crack. Suddenly Helen slightly moved her massive hips, causing mike to slip. He yelped pitifully as he rolled down the sensitive flesh of her vulva.

 

Helen continued to lay face down on her mattress. The tiny tingle now slightly above her smooth, clean-shaven pussy lips, she began to feel aroused as her dreams took a sexual turn. She dreamt that her partner was 1mm tall and running away from her. Finally, Helen was the dominant and Julia was the itty-bitty submissive, completely at her mercy. She walked at a leisurely pace and stepped over the pathetic bug. She stood over her former partner who was now nothing more than a gnat for Helen to snuff out. She slowly lowered her massive, heart-shaped ass onto the puny figure. As she sat down she began grinding her pussy against the little speck of dust. Feeling her insignificant wriggling underneath her soaking womanhood, Helen quickly orgasmed, smothering the tiny woman in her thick cum. As Julia lay motionless in Helen's ejaculate, Helen sarcastically waved goodbye and daintily brought her fingers down near the pool of cum. Without a moment's hesitation she flicked her former girlfriend away into the unknown, feeling another wave of arousal coming from her nether regions.

 

Mike's body slid to a stop when he landed in between Helen's sensitive pussy lips. Her genitalia already moist with excitement and anticipation for its next meal, Her womanly juices acting as adhesive stuck Mike snuggly against his mother's sensitive labia. Subconsciously she began grinding her clit into the mattress. Mike heard his mother gasping desperately for release he began to drip down her cooch, trapped in a single drop of cum. After about 30 seconds a torrent of the thick fluid flooded out of the cavernous vagina mike was plastered to, sending him flowing down to the expansive bed sheets below. Mike landed with a pitiful SPLAT on the sheets as more waves of cum battered against his puny form. He stared up hopelessly, through a lake of nectar, at the impossible size of his Helen's shapely rear and tight pussy.

 

"Why me?" he thought sadly.

 

Helen had just came in her sleep. But in doing so she had awoken. She needed more. She rolled her voluptuous body so she was lying on her back, Helen immediately began rubbing and fingering her genitals ferociously as her body became ready to cum once more. These were the fastest orgasms Helen had ever had. When she came once more she was still unaware of her son's diminutive form which had become so close with her most private parts.

 

Mike looked up through the translucent cum and witnessed his planet sized mother was rolling over onto her back. Mike's whole universe shook as he watched in awe at the fantastic spectacle, before universe settled back into place. He continued to gaze up and watched as Helen expertly rubbed and fingered her pussy. When Mike's head emerged from the sticky white lake, he barely had time to inhale before more thick juices flowed out of Helen's love cavern, submerging him once more. Mike once again broke the surface of her thick feminine fluids and began treading to stay afloat before a massive shadow was cast over the tiny man.

 

Helen basked in the afterglow of another amazing orgasm. As her heart-rate decreased back to normal she glanced down through her cleavage at the puddle of cum in between her milky thighs. Suddenly a naughty thought went through her mind that made her smile slyly to herself. She reached 2 fingers down into her mess and began to bring a large glob containing her tiny son, up to her mouth to taste her own arousal.

 

Mike was getting sick and tired of being smeared against his mother's skyscraper sized fingers by some disgusting bodily fluid. He did his best to squirm and scream but it was useless. His mother would have had a hard time seeing his pathetic form even if she was looking for it. Mike's screams picked up as he saw his mother open her mouth wide, stick out her gargantuan tongue and let her eyes roll back, as she prepared to taste her delicious nectar. 3 inches away from the bumpy surface of Helen's tongue she stopped moving Mike towards her gaping maw, as her cell phone began to ring. Mike cheered as he felt his liquid prison stop before he could meet his fate inside his mother's stomach. He saw her massive head move impossibly fast from side to side, as her enormous eyes searched frantically for somewhere to smear her cum off of her hands. Mike felt his whole world shift again as he was brought down to his mother's shapely left boob. She smeared his pathetic form off of her fingers and onto her expansive double-d breast as she reached for her phone.

 

After smearing her fluids onto her jiggling tits Helen answered the phone in her most sultry, seductive tone.

 

"Hey gorgeous"

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the chapter after next I’m Going to bring in aware content.