- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This may end up being a short chapter but we’ll see.

Mike jiggled and shook violently as his mother spoke on the phone. He couldn't make out what was being said as it was too deep and distorted by her gargantuan size. 5 inches below his mother's mile-long collarbone, Mike lay still. Not even bothering to squirm or scream, knowing it was no use. His puny form smaller than a freckle, Coated in a thick layer of his mother's sticky cum upon her massive, perfect bosom.

With tits, ass, pussy and hands covered in her own sexual secretions, Helen spoke to her secret lover on the phone.

"You still coming over tonight?" Helen asked sensually.

"Of course babe, it's been far too long since I've seen your sexy ass!" Julia reciprocated.

"When I get over there I expect to find you ready for action immediately!" The women shared a laugh over the phone as Helen began to imagine Julia in her birthday suit, passionately making love to her beautiful body. Helen smiled at the thought and felt a shiver run up her spine as she became more aroused.

Helen regained her composure and spoke normally to her lover:

"Well, I'm gonna jump in the bath real quick. Why don't you imagine my tits being all soaped up as I rub them together while you're at work?" She teased.

"Stop! You're making me too wet!" Julia replied sarcastically.

"Love you honey." Helen muttered sweetly.

"Love you too babe!" Replied Julia. Helen hung up her phone and sighed impatiently. There was still 4 more hours before she could touch her gorgeous lover's perfect skin. Looking down at her plump breasts and seeing her smear of cum, she remembered how dirty she was. Quickly standing up, her perfect tits swayed hypnotically back and forth as she walked into to her en-suite bathroom.

Mike had begun to go numb on his mother's boob as he stared up at the underside of her leviathan chin and endured the earthquake Helen's conversation continued to create. Suddenly the low, organic sound of her voice changed tone. To Mike it sounded like the conversation was finally coming to an end. His suspicions were confirmed as she put her city-block sized phone back onto her nightstand. Helen's sigh lifted mike up hundreds of feet before violently bringing him back down to his previous level still jiggling violently after a couple of seconds. The breasts had finally calmed down enough to allow Mike to relax. Mike had begun to once again drift into unconsciousness until he saw Helen's face drop down and saw her eyes focus on his pathetic position. Mike was in awe. His beautiful mother's face was no longer a feature of a human being, it was an enourmous sprawling landscape that filled his field of view so he was unable to take it In all at once. Her lips formed a massive crevice on the bottom half of her face. He noticed the tiniest bit of dry skin on her full lips, realizing that one of the flakes was bigger than his puny body. Mike felt tinier than ever knowing that to his own mother, he was less than a flake of dry skin on her beautiful lips. Mike was frozen in fear of the horrors that lay within her sealed mouth. Mike looked up at the majesty of Helen's icy blue eyes, her eyes were beautiful even at Mike's normal size but as he gazed upon them now, they were more beautiful than anything he had ever seen. He felt like an intruder on his mother's smooth skin as the oceanic eye stared at his puny form speculatively, not even seeing or recognizing the microscopic speck that he was. Her grandiose face looked back up and to the side as Mike tried to comprehend what he had just seen. Suddenly he was pressed against her breast by G-5 forces as Helen stood up. Mike felt his vision begin to go black, but found himself not quite losing hold of his consciousness as he reached the top of his ascent upon Helen's round breast. When the breast stopped Mike's motion did not as he was launched upward in a tiny drop of nectar. His sticky prison landed a few inches down her breast and began rolling slowly towards her nipple.

Helen looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She had worked hard for her body and this was her reward, looking in the mirror and feeling insanely attractive. (That, and a super hot girlfriend) She lightly pushed her wobbling tits toward each other and let them fall back into place on her perfect chest, feeling a rivulet of cum slide down the steep slope of her mammary, and come to a rest against her nipple. The giantess smiled to herself as she remembered the pleasure of her orgasms earlier that day. She then leaned over the bath and began to let the water run slowly filling her large bathtub. She giggled as she felt the drop of cum slide off of her nipple and into the hot water below.

Mike tried to scream but was being drowned inside a giant orb of his mother's juices as it rolled down over the planetary boob. Mike saw the flesh around him turn red as he found himself on the areola continuing to roll down before his prison collided with the giant mountain of flesh that was Helen's nipple. Suddenly without warning the world began to rise again as his mother gently pushed her gorgeous tits together. Mike felt as if he was in zero gravity as he rose to the top of the drop of cum, when suddenly he was pulled back down by his sticky prison attached to the nipple as the massive tits fell back into place. Mike was finally able to stick his minuscule head out of the sexual liquid taking deep breaths he looked forwards to see the entire huge curvy body of his own mother.
As he looked for himself in the massive looking glass he focused on the nipple he was so pitifully trapped against. He couldn't even see the tiny drop of cum that he was stuck in even though it was 20 times bigger than him. Mike feared that he would never be found again as the boobs began to sway as Helen walked over to her bathtub. Mike was terrified as he felt his perch shift 90 degrees as his titanic mother bent over to reach the nozzles. He was submerged back into the droplet as it fell from her tit into the ocean below, bringing it's pathetic prisoner down with it.

As the bath filled up Helen's thoughts drifted to Julia's phat ass. She began to rub her pussy again feeling it start to become moist to the touch. Once the water was Slightly above her heels Helen stepped into the tub and slowly brought her round ass to the floor. Helen loved her bathtub, it was practically big enough for her to swim in and perfect for secret love sessions with Julia, as she could lay side by side with her sexy girlfriend as they made love. Helen continued to rub her pussy, slowly, this time she didn't need to orgasm. She just loved the feeling of the slight sexual pleasure it brought her. As the pressurized water sprayed violently into the tub, Helen felt a small wave of pleasure shoot up her spine as she felt a small amount of water shoot into her tight asshole.

The drop of nectar Mike was in was immediately obliterated as it hit the powerful splash of water as it bounced off of the floor and filled the enormous coliseum of his mom's bathtub. Mike too, was caught up in the white water and was disoriented as he found himself above the surface of the turbulent water. He looked up to see his mother's massive wrinkled sole of her foot coming down right on top of his puny form. Mike screamed as the current continued to pull him around the circumference of the huge bathtub. Mike let out a pathetic yelp as he saw the massive waterfall right beside his goddess mother that he was helplessly about to be pushed under by the overwhelming current of the bath water. As soon as he went under he was slammed into the textured floor of the tub and immediately launched out by the force of the onslaught. Mike caught a glimpse of his trajectory as he flew through the air for a fraction of a second before instantly being shoved violently into the pink flesh of his mother's anus. When Mike came to a halt in a pool of warm water inside Helen's ass, he began to scream and squirm and curse his predicament. He was the least lucky person in the world to be somehow, magically be shrunk and unknowingly used by his mother as something even less than a sex toy. Mike's eyes watered as he was forced to breath his mother's stench. Suddenly he heard the intestines behind him begin to gurgle and realized with dread what was about to happen.

Helen lay sprawled out and relaxed as she felt the pleasant sensation of water sloshing around in her ass. After pouring a small ammount of bubble bath down to the water, the tub continued to fill up around her as she drifted into a state of relaxed bliss. When the tub was full She felt her asshole loosen and let out a massive fart that shot not quite clear bubbles out of her perfect ass. She let out an immature giggle as she waved her hand in front of her face trying to clear the rank stench from her immediate vicinity. Helen lay further back feeling satisfaction that she hadn't known she needed

Mike began to swim in the dark pool away from the disturbed grumbling of Helen's gut. Suddenly the pressure and stench increased 100 fold before shooting out of her rank anus and taking tiny Mike with it. Mike was trapped inside a massive fart bubble for a split second before it exploded sending Mike flying what to him felt like hundreds of feet. He landed with a tiny PLOP in the foamy water. Feeling like he had just been expelled from a celestial being's planet eating asshole (which coincidentally, he had. But instead of an all powerful goddess it was his own mother). Mike realized that Helen had complete control over what happened to him and she didn't even know it. She was an all-powerful goddess to her puny son. Mike was about a mile away from the titaness, his first instinct being to get as far away as possible from his unknowing captor, but he knew that she was his only way out of the ceramic prison of the bathtub. Once again Mike was powerless to resist his mother's body but this time he was choosing to go towards it. Mike saw Helen's tits rising out of the water like 2 massive volcanic islands and swam as quickly as he could towards them, a plan forming in his mind.

Helen had been relaxing with her eyes closed before she felt a pleasant tingle on her left breast. Looking down she saw her nipple had become engorged and she brought her fingers up to rub it, quickly heightening her pleasure. Helen decided to stop before she got too excited, saving her next orgasm for Julia. She breathed a long sigh before leaning her head back again and closing her eyes. After another hour of relaxing Helen began to hear a tiny pathetic squeaking in her ear, it almost sounded like words to her. The squeaks stopped for a while and Helen shrugged it off as the plumbing in her house making strange sounds. She felt her hair beginning to feel cold against her skin and decided to bring her head back into the warm water, hearing the squeaking quickly resume before her ears were submerged in the comfortable bath water.

It took Mike almost 2 hours to make it the Helen islands. When he made it to the bumpy flesh of her areola he decided to rest. Suddenly, he heard a low satisfied moan come from his mother's massive vocal chords. He looked up to see her piercing blue eyes trained on him. He jumped and screamed and waved his arms but his mother didn't see anything but her swollen, pink nipple. He saw her left hand quickly approaching his current position, and learning from his mistakes in the past, ran as fast as his legs would carry him, and jumped into the warm water right before Helen's massive thumb came down and smashed into the malleable flesh where Mike had just been and began rubbing her nipple. Mike watch in awe as the skyscraper-sized fingers began toying with and pinching the mountain that was Helen's nipple. Mike swam for about half-an-hour before finding a strand of his mother's shiny, blond hairs floating in the warm bath water. The hair seemed to Mike about 3 feet in diameter so he couldn't wrap his arms around the circumference of the hair. He began slowly climbing and after another half-an-hour was slightly above Helen's cavernous ear.

"MOOOOOOM!! MOM IT'S ME MIKE!!! LOOK I'M SHRUNK AND I'M RIGHT HERE BESIDE YOUR EAR!!!" Mike filled with hope as he thought he saw her register what he said and heard a massive HMMM coming from her massive mouth. All hopes were dashed as he began to feel himself list to the side.

"MOOOOM NOOOOOO MOOOMM!!!" He screamed futilely as he was quickly submerged under the warm water. Detaching himself from her thick strands of hair, Mike began to swim to avoid being crushed by the giantess' head. As he swam he was caught in some other strands of Helen's beautiful hair.

Helen lay submerged for 5 seconds before raising her head back out of the water. Standing up she reached for her shampoo, squirted a sizable glob onto her open palm and began rubbing it through her hair. She lowered her head back into the water to rinse out her hair and felt satisfied as she ran her fingers through her hair, the foam letting go of it's hold on each of her golden strands. She quickly reached for the body wash feeling the water begin to turn cold. She squeezed the bottle onto her outstretched palm and quickly rubbed her whole body spending extra time on her sticky crotch. As she lay back in the water she quickly rubbed the soapy suds off of her smooth skin and into the rapidly cooling water. Pulling the plug she let out a sigh as she stood up and grabbed her white body towel.

Mike was slammed against his mother's soft left tit as her hair came down, sticking to the massive mammary. Mike had resigned himself to whatever outcome awaited him, despite all of his best efforts he was nothing but a speck on his mother's boobs. Suddenly the hair began to lift, bringing the itty-bitty man with it. Suddenly a massive object slammed into him, Mike was immediately coated in a pleasant smelling foam, while still stuck to the massive object that he could only assume was one of Helen's fingers. Mike was dragged around through miles and miles of golden locks before being pulled out of the mess of hair by his mother's massive digit. Mike slid down her middle finger and came to a halt in the center of her awe-inspiring palm. Suddenly a shadow loomed over Mike and he looked up, realizing it was a bottle of his mother's fruity body wash. He cried as the incredibly thick fluid enveloped his body and he began to be rubbed against Helen's milky-smooth skin. He had kept his eyes closed the whole time as he was berated by his mom's flesh. He felt himself being rubbed downwards as an all-to-familiar odor reached his nose. Me didn't need to open his eyes to figure out exactly where he was going. He smelled and tasted the musk of his mother's womanhood as he began to slide across the softer, more malleable flesh of her pussy. Sliding over her gargantuan slit, our tiny hero was caught in between the puffy pink lips of Helen's labia. He watched helplessly, as her hand was pulled from him leaving him struggling in between Helen's moist lips. He felt himself quickly being lowered with Helen's incomprehensible body back into the lukewarm water. Upon contact with the water the massive woman's pussy squeezed tighter, in an attempt to keep the warmth of Helens body in. All this served to do was to suck Mike back to where he came from. Back to his mother's pussy.

As Helen began to dry herself off, she heard a knock on the door. She knew who it was and her excitement peaked as she yelled:

"Come in!" Helen didn't bother finishing drying her body, instead she ran and jumped onto the bed, spreading her leg wide as she awaited her lover hungrily. She heard Julia begin to run up the stairs, Helen saw her beautiful Latina girlfriend struggling to rip her clothes off as she ran into Helen's room. Finally lowering her black panties to the ground Julia walked seductively over to the bed.

"Did you miss me?"