- Text Size +

Beth breathed hot and heavy in my ear. She was clutching me between her gargantuan breasts, rhythmically squeezing and grinding my body up and down against her slick, gorgeous flesh. “Just relax, sweetie…” Beth whispered in a husky, low voice, dripping with sexual intensity. She kissed me passionately in the neck, and groaned thrillingly right beside my ear. “Do anything you want to me… I'll take care of everything…” Beth flinched and gasped, hearing her own words. I felt my orientation shift as my amazonian mother engaged her core. The massive, gleaming muscles pressing into me from all sides flexed and worked in unison to bring Beth into a sitting position. She grinded me upwards, through the sweaty, yielding valley of her gigantic cleavage and nuzzled her large head into my chest. I was quickly lost in a gorgeous cascade of Beth's silken, golden hair. She wrapped her strong, meaty hands around my ass and mid back, pushing me greedily into her waiting face. My mother planted delicate kisses on my chest and abdomen, brushing her huge, plump lips electrically across my skin in between each sensual, wet smack. I let out an excited whimper, and snaked an arm behind Beth's head, gently assisting her efforts by pulling myself into her. Beth seemed content to support my weight by herself, so I did as she asked and tried to relax, going limp from the waist down. My legs dangled into the lush, moist carpet of her gigantic womanly crotch, and I couldn't help but marvel at the furnace-like heat radiating from Beth's oversized muff. There was no question in my mind what Beth was warming up to. She wants to have sex… My mother wants to fuck me…


The fire crackled over the mesmerizing ambiance of Indian music coming through the speakers, and it was all I could do, simply to try and not lose my mind in the overwhelming sensory experience of all the stimulation I was receiving. Beth's breathing and heart rate increased sharply, and now my amazonian mother was moaning between each kiss of my abdomen, filling my body with the arousing sound of her sexual vocalizations. Slowly, she continued to lift me up with her huge, strong arms. I was now elevated higher than I would have been if I were standing on the floor, and an exhilarating twinge of fear streaked through my gut, almost like I was ascending to the top of a roller coaster. My entire torso, down to my knees was being caressed by Beth's wonderfully glossy hair. Despite the fact that her face had disappeared into that nest of luscious, thick curls, I could feel Beth continue her tour of kisses. Her lips explored my naked, compact torso with greedy abandon, licking, smacking, and nuzzling my skin thrillingly between hot, sexually-charged moans. All the while, she continued lifting me effortlessly, grinding me up higher against her huge features. I gave an involuntary kick as my instincts instructed me to scramble for purchase. Beth gasped heatedly, and I could feel a gleeful smile spread across her face as she restrained me easily in her powerful grasp. Like a lightning bolt, I was struck with the realization that I had felt my mother's face on the sensitive, erogenous flesh of my crotch. Beth's chin is touching my dick… Oh god… My mouth went dry as the image flooded my mind. She's going to suck my dick… The phrase blared in my mind like a siren, and I bucked my hips in eager acquiescence.


Beth growled in a low, carnal rumble. She pinched my torso a bit roughly as she shifted her grasp to get both of her massive hands on my buttocks. “Mum… Oh my god…” I pleaded dumbly as she tipped her head down. I could feel her huge luscious lips pressed hungrily against my genitals, pouting haughtily on the precipice of the unspeakably taboo act. Beth's moist breath poured out of both her nostrils and her mouth as she panted raggedly. She was practically drooling in anticipation, tripping under the influence of the powerful drugs running through our bodies. Beth gave the base of my cock a long, sultry kiss. Both of us groaned passionately, and the sound rattled tantalizingly through my crotch. Beth kissed my cock again, and this time she spread her puffy wet lips wide, sliding them exultantly over my package.


My mother inhaled as she went, expertly sucking and licking my penis into the hot, waiting darkness of her mouth. I struggled madly in her strong grip, to no avail. Beth moaned through a mouth full of cock, apparently elated by my insignificant protests. Beth's huge, sinewy tongue barged past my shaft and wormed its way around to the bottom of my scrotum. I continued thrashing around uselessly as my amazonian mother let a heavy, aroused moan rattle through me. “Mmmmm…” Beth arched her back, pressing her gargantuan breasts into my legs, pinning me possessively against her colossal bulk. She seemed to be getting off on account of my struggles, seemed to be getting enjoyment from controlling me so effortlessly.


“Ohhh… Uhhh… Ooohhh, fuck…” I groaned, reciprocating Beth's efforts to get me aroused. She was now swirling my dick around her glorious, velvety cave with her tongue. At the same time, she pursed and smacked at the base of my shaft with her enormous, plush lips. Beth was pulling on my junk as well. I felt the negative pressure of her powerful breathe engage, and my dick flattened out into her mouth. She swirled and licked my penis for a minute, greedily moaning between deep, rapid breaths. Beth then switched tactics, pulling me lightly away from herself while at the same time gently alternating the pressure in her mouth. Using this technique, she slowly pumped my cock in and out, locking down the suction with her full, beautiful lips. I had stopped thrashing by this point and simply clung to my mother, wrapping my arms around her large head and clutching her thick blond curls. I was becoming lost in the attention my cock was receiving. Beth was simply toying with me, playing expertly with her prodigious size advantage. She shamelessly experimented with her helpless, diminutive son, and it felt amazing. High as I was, I began to focus on her movements, narrowing the range of my thoughts and sensations to just my genitals. I could almost see the hot, moist darkness surrounding me as I placed myself inside Beth's cavernous mouth while she slurped my cock in and out. My focus was immediately rewarded with an explosion of pleasure as Beth acted on a moment of sexual inspiration and began licking the tip of my penis at the same time, electrifyingly swirling the hard tip of her sinewy tongue around the very edge. I groaned again, and slowly began writhing in my mother's strong arms. My heart rate accelerated rapidly, and I found myself breathing so fast I might pass out. Beth let out a haughty, triumphal moan, licking and sucking with renewed vigor. “Oh my god…” I breathed. Blood rushed into my cock and in a matter of moments I was rock hard, and more aroused than I had ever been in my life.


I began bucking my hips into Beth's face as she groaned and rumbled in unabashed delight. She had done it. Beth had broken the apparent spell of the ecstasy I had taken, and in no time at all my painfully-erect cock was being pummeled enthusiastically around Beth's mouth by her huge tongue. I was in heaven. I thrashed and humped into Beth's face with abandon. I seemingly couldn't get enough of her attention though, and before I knew what was happening, I had pulled myself up against her head and looped my thighs over the thick, muscly platforms of her shoulders. I wrapped my legs around Beth's neck and pulled her into me, shoving my dick greedily into her mouth. I groaned in sexual consternation, but underneath me, I felt Beth pause in her sucking and slurping. A low giggle of amusement escaped her lips, and I swore she was trying not to grin as her lips pulled up around my cock. I knew Beth wanted sex, but she seemed to enjoy my sudden sexual initiative and played along with me. My amazonian mother released me from her grip, allowing me to cling to her head on my own while I humped her face and gasped at the sheer pleasure of the stimulation I was receiving. I felt Beth's massive, powerful arms shift around below me, and a moment later to my astonishment the massive fleshy platform of her titanic breasts rose beneath me, pressing into my ass and legs from underneath. I let out a whimper of ecstasy. Beth had scooped up her enormous breasts and with a deep, sexual moan she began massaging her beach ball sized tits into me. She lifted those titanic mammaries way up, mushing them possessively into my buttocks and back, surrounding me with her soft, creamy flesh. Beth simultaneously assailed me with her tongue and her breasts, gasping and moaning exultantly as she worked herself up.


“Ohhh… fuuuck…” I gasped, feeling Beth's gigantic, burgeoning body being crammed against me from every angle. “Unnhhh… Mum… you're fucking humungous… Oh my god…” I clenched my teeth and breathed raggedly between words. As hard as it was to stay focused while Beth was blowing me, I was still trying to inflate her ego- to play into her fantasy of becoming a gorgeous, unstoppable giantess. Beth moaned hoarsely in reply. She gave me an extra sultry, long squeeze, presumably to communicate her enthusiasm. It pleased me tremendously to know that as my mother grew more and more huge, I was still able to give her such satisfaction through our budding sexual relationship, our illicit fantasy. Beth rumbled and purred, adding her blissful vocalizations to the sounds of her slurping and smacking. I think it was turning her on as well, knowing that I was so captivated and enthralled not just by her ravishing beauty, but by her steadily increasing size and strength as well. And Beth was playing her part perfectly, obligingly getting off on being my lover, my mother, and my goddess, all rolled into one gigantic package.


Beth suddenly let go of her gargantuan tits, and they swung back into place, wobbling below me. She reached up and grabbed me firmly from behind. The next thing I knew, my mother was leaning forward, and panic seized my brain as I felt myself falling backward. I quickly realized that Beth was hanging on to me, being as safe and as gentle as she could. In a moment, I found myself deposited on my back so that I was laying down on the furs in front of the fireplace. I scrambled a bit awkwardly to get my legs down from behind Beth's head. With some difficulty I slipped my legs under my giant mother's chest and a second later, her humungous tits came crashing down on top of my entire lower body, pinning me from the waist down. Beth was kneeling in front of me, still sucking and slurping on my rock hard erection. She seemed to be taking her time, throwing in the odd nibble, causing me to thrash around pitifully in my heavily restrained condition. After a minute, I was sweating profusely. Beth had draped her enormous bulk over most of my body and the temperature in the room was skyrocketing despite the fact that the logs in the fireplace were burning down to embers. Gradually, Beth began slacking off on her incredible assault. She ripped her head up off the head of my cock and smacked her lips together noisily, taking a few breaths before going back in. Beth did this a few times, pausing in between slurps to admire her handiwork. A look of coy amusement filled her face and she actually giggled to herself. I sought out her gaze, and when she finally looked up at me, I saw my mother's unevenly dilated pupils narrow at me, her cheeks red and drenched in sweat. I would have laughed with her if I wasn't so passionately aroused by the attention she had been giving to my tortuously erect cock. At length I managed to huff through clenched teeth, “Unnnhh… W-what… What's so funny?”


Beth eyed me with a mischievous grin. “Hmmmm? Oh…” she glanced down at my dick, rigid and gleaming with her own saliva. Beth giggled again and continued, “It's just… You're looking a little small down there…” Beth trailed off. Suddenly her demeanor changed, and she put on a lusty pout, pursing her beautiful lips dramatically. “… And I'm such a big woman… Oohhh…”


Beth let out a passionate groan as she began scrootching forward on her knees. She grabbed my puny arms and gently pushed them straight up, past my head, moving them out of the path of her titanic bulk. Beth alternated one colossal leg at a time, staying low to the ground. I gasped in alarm as her gargantuan tits barged all the way up my body, threatening to smother my face in their gleaming, erotic softness. Beth stopped just short of that, however. She crammed her tits up to my chin, and my world went very dark as she leaned forward. Beth blocked out nearly all of the light from the room with her huge face and her golden, beautiful curls cascading all around me. I flinched involuntarily. I still assumed that Beth wouldn't ever do anything that could get me hurt… at least, while she was still not so humungous that she could control herself. Still it was hard to tell, the more wound up she got. Beth brought her face down so that it was inches from mine. In the darkness formed by my mother's hair, cleavage, and face, I couldn't see her expression, but I could hear her breathing raggedly with her mouth open, practically drooling with anticipation. If Beth was trying to intimidate me, it was definitely working. My entire body was pinned and despite the fact that I assumed she was role playing as a dominant, gorgeous goddess, my mother was certainly lingering longer than necessary to get her point across. Without thinking, I whimpered into the darkness between our faces, “Mum… W-what are you doing...”


Beth continued to bathe me in her passionate, lust-filled breath for a good few seconds. Then, without a word, she suddenly found my mouth and planted a long, sultry kiss with her enormous, luscious lips. My eyes went wide in the darkness as that huge, sinewy tongue forced its way between my jaws and greedily, luxuriantly filled my moth. I jerked erratically in her embrace, but Beth was simply way too large and way to strong to resist. After a long moment, Beth retracted her enormous tongue and suddenly whipped her head up, tossing her back her beautiful, blond locks. Light filled my world again, and I saw in my mother's face a mix of lust, guilt, and pure, unbridled sexual dominance. With a haughty smirk, Beth whipped her head left, then right, deftly tossing and gathering her hair up behind her muscly shoulders. She then scrootched her gigantic body forward as before, and I felt Beth's humungous, wet pussy slather eagerly up my legs. Beth suddenly trembled from head to toe, and her smirk melted away into an impassioned frown. She moaned loudly, “Ooooohhhh, yeah…” Beth closed her eyes, and bit her lip. She scrootched up a little further, plopping her humungous womanhood up on my thighs. Beth released my arms and slammed her fists into the floor on either side of my head. My mother's enormous breasts swung into place above me, obscuring my view of her face. I heard Beth rumble through gritted teeth, “Uunngghhh… oh, honey… Mommy's going to fuck you so hard… URRGGH… Beth growled as she dug her legs into my sides, and roughly scrootched both of her legs forward at the same time. I grabbed onto her colossal thighs and scrabbled pitifully against Beth's mighty, quivering womanhood. She had planted her huge, lush beef curtains on my crotch and my rock hard erection was jabbing her labia from the outside. My Mother laughed harshly through clenched teeth and moaned again. “Haha, Ooooohh… You're not going anywhere, sweetie. Stop playing around and get inside me.”


With that, Beth pushed down on my shoulders, sliding my bod the rest of the way under her immense bulk. We gasped in unison as my cock disappeared into the monstrous, plush depths of my mother's gargantuan love tunnel. Beth grunted ecstatically… and then she fucked me.